This is wrong

This is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhfcWTZeP1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? It is just a loving brother admitting his feelings for his younger sister. I bet other brother and sisters that saw this followed their example as well.

>wrong
GREATEST

then why does it feel so right

Manami was in the right.

Ayase-tan is best

It is her fault in the first place this happened.

She had only the best intentions.

>haha, sorry little girl, you'll never marry your brother! suck it bitch!
>said to an innocent child
>best intentions
No. Manami a shit.

Yet now Kyousuke is dumping his load into Kirino every night while they hold onto each other saying they love one another over and over. She can't stop that now, she could ruin their lives though but she won't because she is a good person.

You mean this is right and perfect.

>.gif

I'm not falling for your trick.

What? It's the same gif as only with Kirino's original hair colour.

Kirino was 12 when Manami told her that incest isn't socially acceptable. She would have been in the early stages of puberty, she wan't a toddler, she should have known it already

Does she look 12 to you?

I like incest but I hate Kirino.

In the novel she's 12

Has there ever been a "villain" who was as much in the right as Manami?

Source please. She is 14 at the start and we have no real information when their backstory happened. I'd say it was at least 3 years before the start.

Doesn't matter if she is right, she inadvertently nearly ruined two people's lives. She may already have if they keep going the Incest route. It will be a very hard future.

Didn't they break up eventually?

Only to get back together again, you can't suppress true love.

nothing has ever been so right

Fanfic doesn't count.

Wish they animated the sex scenes

Thanks for showing that you have no idea. Now go away and shitpost somewhere else.

Anime ending already implies that with the last kiss Kyousuke breaks the whole "we'll live just as siblings" thing.
Novel afterstory pretty much spells it out for you.
Lurk more.

Are they on the run from their parents?

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

At the end of vol 11 when kirino is 15, manami talks about this happening 3 years ago.

She was like 11. Possibly 12.

Ayase is a miracle of the multiverse

Found it, she probably was around 12. We know how she behaved at that time, she was definitely not in puberty yet. At that time she was pretty immature even for her age, though that quickly changed with her relationship to Kyousuke worsening by the day.

The new Kirino doujin is pretty cute.

Ayasefags are just another face of Nekofags.

Odd question - Did they ever mention how their parents responded to it? I mean, I can't see Dad and Mom taking it very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhfcWTZeP1k

Why wasn't Kirino's body shown to be more toned?

Kyousuke is plowing Kirino daily, lucky guy.

She also told her that her amazing brother never existed in the first place, and said "No" when Kirino told her to give her onii-chan back
With a shit eating smile on her face.
Defend that

They never really showed her body, outside of that scene from early S1 where they trip and Kyou lands on her, so we don't really know how toned he is.

Threadly reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with having anal sex with your imouto.

Nothing wrong with it, but very hard to achieve.

They never said anything, even with the afterstory, which is kind of surprising. I would have thought Manami would run straight to Daisuke after getting her shit wrecked by the pair

I never liked Manami

She said she wouldn't rat them out. She is a little more pro Kyousuke than she is anti Kirino.

Nonsense! If you can't afford lube or they don't sell it where you live, you can always use spit.

No it's not about the lube it's more about convincing your sister to fuck you. Doing that would be hard enough, anal would be near impossible.

>convincing your sister to fuck you
please elaborate

If you're already fucking you might as well try anal, not like that's suddenly the kink limit. The problem is you have to make it enjoyable for her so she agrees to di it more often.

But the front is for boyfriends and the back is for brothers.

Well that's just wrong. The only person allowed to deflower his imouto is an onii-chan

Rape would be bad

It's in the butt, so it isn't even really formally sex or rape, it's just bullying or horseplay

But that's impossible

I see I see, okay, I'll try it. Thanks user!

If it's wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Implied Daisuke knows and is just leaving Kirino in Kyousuke's care.

feels really good though

>Manami runs straight to Daisuke
>Dude, your kids are fucking and all that
>Daisuke's reaction is a deadpan "So?"
>Manami stands there, flabbergasted
>"Kirino is in the hands of someone I can trust implicitly with her well being. The fact that it happens to be her brother doesn't matter"

You will never be balls deep inside your own sister while kissing and hugging her lovingly.

>You will never lovingly snuggle with your imoutowife
I die a little whenever I post from this series

>you will never lustfully dick your imoutowife until her moans wake up kuroneko again

tfw no sister wife

DUDE THERE'S A TITTY IN THAT FUCKING PICTURE, DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELEEETEEEE THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Relax user, it's just a bit of non-threatening sister-nipple

Go away lewdposter.

>Kuroneko will never walk in on you eating your imoutowife's ass as if it were the tastiest food on the planet

I think I'm more of a loveposter

Hmm... I was left confused by the ending. It was realistic in that sense, but from what I just read ITT, maybe I didn't understand what he meant by "one thing you promised I could have."
I originally had the impression that she didn't like the kiss. But then again, the after-story would explain why my impression was so confused. It was the same "eww gross you're creepy" reaction as before.

So, they never said anithing about their parent's reaction?
Or if they REALLY ended up together?

Would you let Kuroneko taste your imoutowife's ass?

They're still together as of the after story, so one of two things is possible. Their parents don't know, or they know, and don't care

Manami beating the shit out of your waifu. What do?

>Manami beating the shit out of your waifu.
Yeah, one punch that didn't do anything. If they fought longer Kirino would have won, she's extremely fit while Manami does nothing for fitness. Also Kirino broke her glasses so it would have been game over.

Laugh at Minami because she didn't win, then give my waifu icecream

If anything Manami's lucky Kirino only threw punches in retaliation. If Kirino had Manami's intent Manami wouldn't have been able to walk away from that incident.

As someone who wears glasses, this triggers me

Only kirino and in the end sakurai thought that kyousuke was amazing. Everybody else thought he was an annoying hot blooded idiot. And why should she 'give him back' anyway? She doesn't owe her anything. Manami is not responsible for kirino's behavior

What, Kirino punching Manami in the face? After she went nuts and started the fight? Don't believe people won't hit you only because you are wearing glasses, if you act shitty you might get hit and it's entirely your fault.

>Manami is not responsible for kirino's behavior
That's canonically wrong though. We know what would have happened if it wasn't for Manami, a normal and good sibling relationship.

It's more "breaking someones glasses" that triggers me. Fuckers are expensive.
Granted, I'm not saying you shouldn't hit someone if they're being a shithead, glasses or no. But breaking them ain't cool

Kyousuke's done more damage with his dick then Manami could ever do with her flabby arms

>Implying he would ever hurt her
Defloration only happens once, so her body would be fine.

That's Kirino's fault not Manami's, Manami said to Kirino "Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings." But instead of doing that Kirino decided to destroy her sibling relationship entirely, and kept it up until she was 15, the same age Manami was when they spoke. Even regardless of what was said it was ultimately Kirino who did that. Manami isn't a mind controlling sorceress

Not bad, 8/10, I already started typing a serious reply.

Why are these siblings so /fa/

To be fair, fighting Kirino was her idea.
If she's stupid enough to not actually take them off, she deserved the glasses not only breaking but blinding her as well.

But then you realised that you had no rebuttal so you're just gonna ignore the truth. You're fucking deluded

What is Kirino doing?

There's the ad hominem, well done. Now fuck off.

Because Kirino is what /fa/ wishes to be and she gives him advice.

Kirino is old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

I guess there is a hole in his shorts and kirino is trying to fix it

So how much cum has Kyousuke sunk inside his little sister?

Enough to keep her alive because that's all she consumes.

Manami has literally no redeeming qualities

>boring personality
>acts like a cunt
>ugly
>useless

Why would she have won? She has nothing going for her.

Imagine how desperately and frantically she sucks him off when she's literally starving for his cum. Imagine how she dives and whimpers and nuzzles his crotch like a dog every time he lets her loose