Do any of you antisemitic LARP-fucks with hatred in your hearts actually go to church? You must not...

Do any of you antisemitic LARP-fucks with hatred in your hearts actually go to church? You must not, because if you even so much stepped foot in a house of the Lord holding political views such as the ones you hold, you would be drowned in shame.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for these dirty political habits you've picked up here on Sup Forums. Alt-right is the political equivalent of hentai don't you autists /get/ that?

Walking into a church this Sunday morning with a sincere and earnest heart can save you. It can pull you out of the dystopian hell you've constructed for yourselves.

Pic related. My church, the Church of England in Canada, the same as my great-grandparents. Meet you there in in a few hours, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewfaq.org/m/shul.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kVYZg75iRxU
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lollardy
churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/worship/book-of-common-prayer/articles-of-religion.aspx#XI
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELLO fellow church goers!

I don't need the church, the church needs ME.

OP if you'd actually read the Bible you'd know you don't need to attend/build fancy ass churches

Get off your computer. Go to church.

LOL who reads the bible? You must be a dumbfuck Amerishit.

Why would I, as an anti-semite, go to this semitic insitutiton?

Simple. Because antisemitism is a symptom of internet addiction. Going to church will at least get you off your ass you lazy fuck.

>Because antisemitism is a symptom of internet addiction.
We've been calling people Juden as insult in Kindergarten, way before any of us got a computer.

If I'm a lazy fuck, why should I get off my ass?
If I were to get off my ass, why would I waste that rare occurence on the church?

It's self-evidently good. I can't explain it in words. Once you go, by the time you walk out, you'll know, and want to go back next week. It's like going to the gym, it's addictive.

>It's self-evidently good. I can't explain it in words.
Because it's just in your head, user.

>anti-semitism
>not counter-semitism

How new are you?

It's fucking degenerate! Women as priests, homos treated like people, sucking islamist cock, worshipping jews etc.
Disgusting.

it's not new to hate the jew.

even Jesus Himself whipped the kike bankers

Pretty sure a real christian would hold the jews accountable for the death of their saviour.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!
I INTRODUCE!!!!
THE ETERNAL CHRIST-KEK!!!!!!!!

Lutheran state curch got taken over by faggot commies.

Pol preaches the truth about kikes so this is my church now.

See below:

I'm not knew, I'm an old timer actually. I know all about antisemitism, I used to spend all days researching that shit. I now understand both Judaism and Christianity and am therefore no longer an antisemite. Simple as that.

Here's a thought experiment for the antisemites: If Judaism has been so successful over such a long period of time, doesn't that mean it's doing something "right" from the perspective of Jews, insofar as, as a religious movement, Judaism seems to have supernatural longevity? Maybe it gets this strength because it's actually divinely inspired? Maybe God exists? Maybe Christianity is also true?

>going to church
>when all you need is the Holy Spirit

Well technically if you read the bible Christ whipped the money changers and cast the (((synagogue of Satan))) out of the temple. He wasn't really this hippified Jesus. He actually really was a big rebel and went against and greatly upset (((them))) by telling them he had basically chosen the goyim. They actually say he's in hell in a boiling pot of shit. Doubtful my views are that awful.

Church goer here
I know for a fact that the kikes that walk the earth today are the kikes Jesus warned us about, ones from the synagogue of satan. The money exchangers of His time.
All the Jews, as in ordinary, non evil ones, they dont fucking exist anymore. They dont. For a little less than 2000 years already, they dont exist.
They all turned into Christians or died long time ago. All that is left is you, kikes, snakes and pawns of the devil himself. Created to be his servants and conspirators that aim for a one world government with satan in human form as the only ruler, jews being his henchmen, and goyim being slaves, as is written in talmud and communist manifesto.

All the fucking neofagans can suck mu cock, just like Odin does to half dead men.
Your deities are just angels, some fallen some ordinary. They are all retired and laugh at your idiocy, none of you have any idea of the old religion and what the rules are, what the guide lines are, you have none.
You will grow out of that phase in 2 years.

Haha yeah. Super degenerate...

Anglicanism:
>pic related

You:
>antisemitic internet addict scum

No he didn't. He was Jewish, and he was not self-hating.

Crufixion was a Roman execution method, not Jewish.

Anglicans are by definition not Catholics. I don't believe in Catholicism.

I would imagine situation in Norway is indeed probably pretty bad. See if you can find a better church. Antisemitism is never the way.

Boiling pot of shit and cum, not just shit

You are missing the big picture. Judaism is only successful in getting Jews expelled from host countries every 85 years.

2025 will be the year Europe had enough (again) of semitism and they will be deported again. Their coats will be deloused as an extra service.

Forgot pic.

>A

>i-i'm an old timer

>If Judaism has been so successful over such a long period of time, doesn't that mean it's doing something "right" from the perspective of Jews, insofar as, as a religious movement, Judaism seems to have supernatural longevity?
That's because it's ethnocentric, and ethnocentrism is the only successful group strategy long-term. I really don't see how you're trying to make an argument with your universalist religion with this, user.

I want what the jews have for my own people, that's why I oppose your cuck cult.

>Anglicans are by definition not Catholics. I don't believe in Catholicism.

OH MAN THATS NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY
#NOT ALL CHRISTIANS!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU SO FUCKING SJW!!!!

Im starting to see a trend amongst every "Christian" and Little boys

Its almost like you guys are just naturaly drawn to them? Please user tell me, how long have you been having these urges to blow some little alter boys?

>My church, the Church of England

The founder of your "church" is in Hell.

Yeah, but I'm supposed to believe they see us as brothers or sisters. Op is a fucking shill

>go to church for the first time in years a few weeks ago
>priest is citing the passage of the bible where jesus whips the pharises

everything went better than expected

"Synagogue of Satan" does not mean Judaism. Jesus was a Jew, and for Jews of the time, "synagogue" meant any congregation of people coming together for some purpose, similar to a clubhouse or a meeting house.

I know what's in the Talmud.

Jews are not evil. They worship the Christian God. You do not. That's your problem.

Actually you are missing the big picture. Let me just tell you the big picture now: Judaism was man coming out of the Matrix. Christianity was the goyim catching onto this fact, and Christian antisemitism for the first few centuries was the stupid, stubborn goyim continuing to get it "wrong" until eventually they came on to the fact that maybe a tribe of people (Israel) coming out of the Matrix was not all that threatening a thing but actually extremely fucking important and therefore WW2 should never happen again. Let me know if you want clarification on any of those points.

Fuck church and fuck you, faggot.

All these new age Christians with gay priests and woman pastors seem to forget all the non hippie shit Jesus said like
> I come motto bring peace but a sword
Or
> if you have no sword sell your cloak and buy one
And they apparently miss the constant comparison to soldiers and warfare

And Protestant is where it's at, just look at the Catholic Church. Liberal and corrupt

This thread is why we cannot be christian.

>takes the bait
>You must not, because if you even so much stepped foot in a house of the Lord holding political views such as the ones you hold, you would be drowned in shame.
Not true, if anything, am average church would be apolitical.
>Walking into a church this Sunday morning with a sincere and earnest heart can save you. It can pull you out of the dystopian hell you've constructed for yourselves.
Yes, and have you read the scriptures in the bible that show how Jews are no longer God's chosen people, and the various examples in which they tried to murder people (Jesus), tried to prevent salvation to others, are considered hypocrites, show off their good acts and are prideful, taxed people and kept them in debt, used temples as markets, etc?

I would be surprised if you are genuinely a Christian, and haven't read any scriptures that state negative views about Jews, they are very common. Also, you can dislike a group of people without wanting to murder them.

Jews are ethnocentric in a certain sense (they will regrettably admit this, if you actually make contact with them) but it's because according to Jewish mysticism, Jewish souls can only be transmitted through the matriline. I fully get this concept of taking different spiritual traits from each parent. And yeah, there are also many black and Arab Jews and anyone can convert if they really want to.

You would be hostile to gentiles and Jesus too if they tried to kill you for hundreds of years in the name of their Christ.

Fuck you leaf, we started our own country to get away from the Church of England

because unlike you, were not degenerate losers who believe in a fictional being and are practically enslaved by the organisation that invented him

Why would an average church be apolitical? Everything is implicitly political. Politics cannot be separated from walking down the street and not killing people. Civilization is morality.

Yeah, and that's why Episcopalianism truly sucks... Ha

Let's take the most cynical view of things possible, to give you the benefit of the doubt
>worship the same God as Jews
>profit in the long run
>wins upon wins, like Trump you're going to get tired of winning (if you side with Jews). All opponents to Jews ultimately fall
What doesn't your cynical-ass mind get about that.

>anti-Semitism
>not Christian
Try going to church somewhere that isn't North America.
>CoE in Canada
Let me guess, your minister is a dyke?

Except the Jews don't win. Actually in the end times only 3000 are saved from each tribe. Most of them end up in the pit

Nah dude. Also, pretty sure Martin Luther isn't God, so that idiotic quote doesn't mean SHIT my guy.

>Jews are not evil. They worship the Christian God. You do not. That's your problem
Both you and I know this is bullshit. Some Jews did convert to Christianity ages ago, but they do not make up a significant portion of the religion, if anything, they are statistically insignificant, arena were since the beginning (conversions in Europe out weighted those of Jews).

For your comment regarding synagogues as meaning a group of people coming together, that is false.
jewfaq.org/m/shul.htm
Synagogue can be literally translated into "House of Assembly," in which a synagogue also needs to have specified areas for worship, studying the torah, etc. This is different from a church, which is the definition you were using to describe Judaism.

Yeah, as a Christian I definitely agree that the end times are when things for Jews definitely get a bit dicier. I guess saying that makes me a shade antisemitic, but it's what I believe, but hey, the end times are a long way away yet.

The modern usage of the word "synagogue" is different from the one in the bible, is my point. So the antisemitic refrain "Synagogue of Satan" is misleading to the point of being wrong.

Well if you believe the bible is the word of God, sure seems to me like he's not planning on going out of his way and he in fact hardened their hearts

Why? Go to church and your heart will soften, I promise you.

>Just go worship a shitskin kike, Goy-er, guy!

I do go to church. Just not the Church of England. And I can assure you that we disagree here. I'm not against trying to help out those in need or be Christlike, however, you're think this is about disliking anyone who is Jewish, and it's not. It's about disliking a group of people who happen to be Jewish and also push immorality, degeneracy, homosexuality, and other awful things. Christ said it would be better to sink to the bottom of the ocean and drown with a weight around your neck than mislead a child. What do you think these people do daily?

>antisemitism is a symptom of internet addiction.
>Hitler was addicted to the internet
>The 200+ countries that banished Jews from the third century to now were addicted to the internet

Fuck off heretic.

Think again my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=kVYZg75iRxU

What church do you go to that you think is compatible with your antisemitism, if you don't mind me asking?

>the only reason you know these facts is because you're addicted to the internet
>too autistic to see the truth of my words
>internet
>a
>d
>d
>i
>c
>t
>i
>o
>n

ok

I'll give it a chance man

>giving a shit about cucktianity.
top kek m8.

Yeah, 'dude.' Martin Luther founded the Protestant religion, you can't just idly dismiss him.
Then answered all the [Jewish] people, and said, His [Christ's] blood be on us, and on our children. Matt. 27:25
The Bible condemns the Jews to be eternally cursed. If you actually read it and stopped blindly agreeing with what your (((vicar))) says, you'd realise that the Jews are the enemies of God, Christ and Christians.

Yes, please do. This film, Marching to Zion, is required Sup Forums viewing, newfag:
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>synagogue of satan
Checkmate non Bible reading "Christian"

>Church of England
>Protestant
top lel! :^)

>Yes, please do.
Wait I'm confused. Please do what? Are you referring to me saying I would give watching the vid in a chance? I won't tolerate any antisemitism in my Christianity. The vid you linked to is laughable. I could refute every single point in there easily.

Please refer to and come back with questions.

Antisemitism is so base, it literally just revolves around a common set of buzzwords that people throwout and say "checkmate", similar to leftism. It requires no thinking whatsoever. It's idiotic.

Hail Luther

martin luther founded lutheranism .protestants has always existed they just got murdered by the catholics , this all stopped after the reformation and because of the printing press the church lost all his power.

>Lollardy (Lollardry, Lollardism) was a pre-Protestant religious movement that existed from the mid-14th century to the English Reformation. It was initially led by John Wycliffe,[1] a Roman Catholic theologian who was dismissed from the University of Oxford in 1381 for criticism of the Roman Catholic Church. The Lollards' demands were primarily for reform of Western Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lollardy

>Wait I'm confused. Please do what? Are you referring to me saying I would give watching the vid in a chance?
Yes, I clicked the wrong post.
>The vid you linked to is laughable. I could refute every single point in there easily.
Easily, you say? Go on then.

Jews are successful because they are ethnocentric as fuck and cunning/ruthless as fuck. They understand that the world is controlled by the Law of the Jungle, and that Blood and Soil are all that really matter. That doesn't jibe with your universalist, shabbos goyim, slave cult morality.

BTW, Canada's past obsession with Puritanical Christcuckery is the reason circumcision became medicalized here. It's the reason I was tortured and my dick was mutilated.

>Church of England
>Not Protestant
Absolutely disgusting. You call yourself an Anglican yet know nothing about it.
churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/worship/book-of-common-prayer/articles-of-religion.aspx#XI

Yes, easily. I'm glad you asked. The starting axiom is this: Judaism was a people waking up from the fog of life and snapping into reality. The event on Mount Sinai was literally man coming out of the Matrix. All the ruthless ethnocentric and financial Rothschild shit Jews have done over the years has been done out of the pragmatic necessity of safeguarding the all-important truth that the goyim live in the Matrix. Information that precious, you can understand, sometimes requires drastic measures, e.g. the Old T

It's neither Protestant nor Catholic. It's the Church of England. It's Anglican.

>The event on Mount Sinai was literally man coming out of the Matrix.
>literally man coming out of the Matrix.
>literally
Right, so you're a fucking moron. Everyone should just let this thread die now.

Sorry Chaim, I'm not enough of a sjw cuck to go to sjw indoctrination camp every week. I'm sure you'll manage to make a few extra slaves though. Don't give up, you can do it!

Haha nice.

Sorry the post got cut off.

Yes, easily. I'm glad you asked. The starting axiom is this: Judaism was a people waking up from the fog of life and snapping into reality. The event on Mount Sinai was literally man coming out of the Matrix. All the ruthless ethnocentric and financial Rothschild shit Jews have done over the years has been done out of the pragmatic necessity of safeguarding the all-important truth that the goyim live in the Matrix. Information that precious, you can understand, sometimes requires drastic measures, e.g. the God of the Old Testament smiting entire nations hostile to Israel. It is said in Judaism that if the last Jew stops following, the world falls apart forever.

This is why antisemitism inevitably comes down to “my red pill versus yours”. Antisemites are antisemitic not because they believe Judaism is false, but because deep down they sense the possibility that Judaism is true, which frightens them because it means their deeply held worldview is incomplete. As it turns out, people don’t like being told everything they know, love, and worship (KEK for Sup Forums) is part of the Matrix. So rather than tell the goyim directly about their red pill, Jews do the only thing they can do: try to survive another day, and hope that eventually, the world will come around. This is the meaning of the Jews being a light unto the nations.

So far it’s working, the world is brighter than ever before, people are freer, the air is lighter, but every day poses a new challenge to Judaism. Antisemitism is a permanent threat because the illusion of the Matrix is so convincing. The world is only ever moments away from another Holocaust, as places like Sup Forums show. The situation for Jews remains to this day EXTREMELY precarious.

It's protestant.

K

What kind of crack do you smoke?

You could've just encouraged anons to go to Church without the whole muh antisemitism shitposting leaf schtick. But where's the fun in that amirite?

>Church of England in Canada
Why even bother go ?

Adderall in pill format. Please note:

>As it turns out, people don’t like being told everything they know, love, and worship (KEK for Sup Forums) is part of the Matrix.

Thank you for proving my point.

Did you see the first reply I got?

Start an old school Lutheran Church based off of his tract On The Jews and their Lies

AHAHA! I'm glad you ask. I agree that it seems pointless if you think about it rationally. Easier to just not go. But if you actually go, then you understand. It's so obvious and yet we miss it. It's hiding in plain sight. It's like these damn beautiful churches are wearing an invisibility cloak or something.

>adderall
Explains a lot. Do you still feel like such a loving, accepting goy when your high runs out?

Careful, you might cut yourself with all that edge

Yeahman. I went to Church for 3 years a few years ago, they were the best years of my life and saved me from a hellish internet addiction. Then I moved to a new city, didn't prioritize it, and stopped going. Guess what: I became an internet addict and my life started sucking again. It matters.

I understand going to church. I don't understand going to your pozzed denomination. They probably hate God

I think the Anglican theological method of "Scripture, Tradition, Reason" in that order makes C of E is closest to God of all the Christian churches. *shrug* Anglicans believe there are other valid forms of Christianity but that ours is the best because we've thought hard about it and it seems to make sense, whilst still being apostolic. And yeah you seem to be promoting antisemitic Christianity which is a mistaken form of Christianity. See my other posts on Jews!

It sounds like your internet addiction isn't the problem m8, how much adderall do you take on a daily basis?

The church has been infiltrated by the Jews and can no longer be taken as a legitimate religion.

Who in their right fucking mind would follow a religion that forces you to submit and get destroyed by your enemies.

Fucking dumb.

We can't afford to be christian in the west anymore.

None, tonight was the first I've taken in months. I have a leftover stash in my closet from college and don't use them. Did it tonight for shits n gigs

>Hey fellow white guys

Also
>You would be drowned in shame
Wrong.
Fucking wrong.
Clearly you have never read the gospel you fucking retard.
In which Jesus defended his band of lowly congregates by saying Church is for the sinners just as a doctor treats the sickly and not those who are already well.

Jesus also spoke out against virtue signalling.
So go KYS.

>Who in their right fucking mind would follow a religion that forces you to submit and get destroyed by your enemies.
>Fucking dumb.

You are like pagan Rome that didn't understand Christianity for the exact same reason. A religion that didn't promote strength and supremacy in war didn't make sense to them, so they fed Christian martyrs to lions.

Christians, like Jews, know that weakness is strength in the long run. That's how life works outside the Matrix. Strength is only valued inside the Matrix by primitive goyim such as yourself. That's why Christianity and Judaism last and your pagan religion won't last 10 years.

(PS. Keen readers will notice that what I am promoting with this talk of a "Matrix" talk strongly resembles a form of gnostic heresy. I believe I could defend the fact that it's not, but it's a valid critique of what I'm saying)

>weakness is strength
Just stop.
Stop.
You don't know what you are fucking talking about.

>You all should be ashamed of yourselves
>My church, the Church of England in Canada
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.

Weakness is strength, rigidity is brittle, snaps and breaks easily. It's like Bruce Lee philosophy. Very similar to Judeo-Christian philosophy. Jews are resilient because they aren't aggressive (except to those that pose a threat to them) and ADAPT.

Please refer to and consider the fact that you might be a stupid fucking goyim stuck in the goyim-Matrix. Your soul has value in God's eyes, apparently... Not in mine, but then again I'm born a sinner and God is infinitely superior to me. What do I know. :^)

what is this gif

nvm found it
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Leafposting is completely out of control today.

>jesus is virtue signaling like the SJW cuck he is therefore he spoke against virtue signaling
hmmmm.....

Spreading the good news of Christ isn't virtue-signalling. It has nothing to do with SJW. The alt-right and SJW leftism have far more in common with each other than with moderate Christian conservatism. Both the alt-right and leftism are predominantly practised by teenage/20-something internet addicts, for one. Both resort to knee-jerk slogans and harsh in/out groups dynamics. Sup Forums virtue signals way more than Christianity or Judaism ever did.

>no no no my idol (a concept god has warned against on day 1) is perfect how dare you point out that even the bible proves he was an SJW cuck who couldn't stop virtue signaling!

Alright guys, time to head out to hear the Good Christian Word. It's a beautiful day here in Upper Canada, the autumnal Canadian air is crisp, I'm very excited. Keep the thread hot for me if you wouldn't mind