youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=6AwKrrGvB0k
youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c
youtube.com/watch?v=uKwz8sBAfIc
youtube.com/watch?v=I5pyzr9hQxw
youtube.com/channel/UCe_D2unzC24rkiHKoFgLFiQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
um have you somehow missed his opinions on jews?

Too many people take pierce's works as an excuse to act like retards in public

>get out

Fuck him, his ghost tried to gas me just for liking anime.

This Jew sees through the lies of slave cults.

WALL!

A righteous man

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

>WALL!
build it i don't care, it will keep niggers on your side

He's a European, not a Jew, he's perfectly within his rights to hate the Jewery, as do I despite having some Jew blood. He's absolutely right about everything so I don't see him feels would even be relevant.
Without the radical there is no sane middle ground. Without an ideal if purity there is no strive towards it. Without Pierce there's no Taylor, as simple as that.

People who grew up on Disney films and don't even know what Walt looked like pshhhhhhh

Why are these "survival of the fittest" types always feeble stickmen who'd blow over in a stiff wind?

He's that old fart from Murdoch Murdoch.

Why do you have such a simplistic understanding of the concept?

This. His life's work means nothing to me, just a character from Murdoch Murdoch.

That's the guy who played Darth Vader in Spaceballs?

Reminder that Dr Pierce cares about optics, just as Goebbels cared about optics. Optics are the easiest way to gain a following, and no other method has worked thus far.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

keep making fashwave, promoting chad nationalism. anyone who uses the term "opticsfag" are 100% shills, the unite the right pre-protest tiki march scared them, since it was perfect optics. so much so that all they could do was cherry pick a few faces and point at tiki torches, whilst simultaneously making articles saying they need to step up their fashion game.

TRUST IN OPTICS.

bump

Fuck off! The world doesn't need nazi scum like you. Too bad for you Nazis always lose.

The sound of fear. Sounds good.

Everyone knows who Bernie is.

>t. reddit

You wish. You don't have the numbers and you never will.

You Nazis getting punched in the face will be all you're remembered for.

>tfw not sure if larping baiter or baiting larper

He's the guy from Murdoch Murdoch

It's actually great that you think that most people are fine with your egalitarian regime, you're in for a surprise. Enjoy your urban leftist bubble while it lasts.

Neither. Just came from Sup Forums to laugh at the stormfags.

meant for

People don't have to be fine with it, but normal people don't become hitler worshipping nut jobs. You're an idiot if you think people are turning into Nazis.

I can't take people seriously who claim authority on problems relating to culture and then reveal they don't understand the fundamental role of Christianity. As an anti-Christian he's not a conservative but a progressive who wants to tear down the structures that form our societies to make way for his utopian vision of the future.

His optics were never good though, he's known as the day of the rope guy. Seems to me he mostly helped make it easier to dismiss people like Jared Taylor as secret rope enthusiasts. An ethnostate rooted in a narrative built on hate wouldn't last, the mythology of what your nation stands for wouldn't inspire but depress.
youtube.com/watch?v=6AwKrrGvB0k

william pierce is pretty much the most redpilled and rational person to speak to the public in the last hundred years or more. basically everything he says is true while when you compare him to others what they say doesn't even stick for months. out of any figure whether alive or dead william pierce is the only one who i'd want to talk with about the current affairs in the world. it's really a shame. honestly, the fact that he wasn't recognized and lauded everywhere is reason enough to sink western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c

talking with william pierce about current world affairs would be so nice. at least he didn't have to see obama be elected and all the insanity which has come and will come

T Shill nigger.

are you one of them self-hatin jews we hear so much about

Of course they aren't, only the most radicalized turn into nazis. But not everyone needs to be fully radicalized in order for the radical to gain power, and you damn well know it from history. All you need to do is make enough people consider the possibility that as Europeans they still have a right for self determination, despite what the left says. When the only ones to offer this idea are "nazis", and the left calls conservatives nazis anyway, it won't be too hard to make them to say - leave me alone already, I want to be the master of my own destiny.
Consider what the left thought of the future of the Weimar Republic before the nazis took over. Or continue being blind, I don't care that much at all.

>hur dur you be a great big ninny hammer with spiders in your ed if you don't believe CNN.
XDXDXDXD.
>I jas dropped in from Reddit for a poo but it got all stuck to my fingers and now it's all over my keyboard and screen too.

I don't hate myself if that's your question.

Try this and you're ensure whites get genocided and I mean a real genocide not your make believe one. It will probably be the final straw for everyone and they'll say "enough".

Bye-bye nazi scum.

william pierce optics are different from yours. he was against the skinhead meth addict criminal gang culture. he didn't want to accept those kinds of people and rejected them cause they're bad optics. honestly, to pierce the entire shitty alt-right would also be bad optics cause they're a bunch of losers but he'd probably swallow his disdain and try to build it up. at least he'd be way better than a idiot fuck like spencer.

jared taylor wants a libertarian government which allows whites to segregate themselves from shitskins. william pierce wanted manifest destiny to extend into space and thought the white race should aspire to godhood and the universe. the scale is too different.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKwz8sBAfIc

>Too many people take pierce's works as an excuse to act like retards in public
wut

LOL by whom? Bring it on, no problem. A race war is the dream scenario around here, none of the other races in America are even slightly near the position to win. And the fact that you'd genocide whites for wanting to be literally just left alone is a part of why the ethno right will eventually win. You are just as bad as what you think a nazi is.

>we are gonna genocide the ones with the guns

Is that what you extrapolated from that quote? Nigger?

>feeble stickmen who'd blow over in a stiff wind?

Dr Pierce was a fit man back when he was youger. Besides intelligence plays a huge role in survivalism.

No matter how fit the negro who is not foward thinking would not survive the European winter

>Get out of my board
Not get off
>get out of
>out of
>out
>of
>my
>board
By meister Eugine Pee Shlomo
Get out from within my writings board
It's mine. All of it. I won't share I tell you I want it all for me. All for Shlomo....

As Sup Forums loves to mention whites are only 2% of the global population so the other 98% plus all the whites that don't want to be apart of your nazi bullshit.

stupid people like that aren't worth talking to. they don't understand survival isn't punching people it's surviving using your intelligence as much as force

Miss him so much.

Good that they are not 2% in their own country then, right? And the amount of whites who will be willing to be traitors in the moment of truth is very small. Again, look at nazi Germany and their rise to power - only it won't be a broken nation barely getting by after WW1, it'll be the most powerful nation on earth. No one will be able to do anything about it, and no global race war will begin between nuclear nations.

Fuck off. Antifa will never let you Nazis win.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5pyzr9hQxw

charlottesville Has shown us that 99.9% of whites hate you guys.

>of whites on CNN
This photograph shows me 99.99999% of people fucked your mum.
97% of them up the bum.

>he thinks street violence stopped the Nazis

the turner diares was some of the worst writing I ever had the chance to lay my eyes on

That one incident is sure is enough to judge the entire future of the ethno right wing, well done. Guess we lost, oy vey, diversity is our strength, fuck white people and fuck drimpf, #imwithher. Faggot, your posts read like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

pic related is an anti nazi protest in Germany,1932. and what happened just a year later?

We have the power of racist orange behind us
The fruit cart is our - Tomorrow Ze World
Wa hahahahahahahahaha

>not posting a link to his videos for people to watch
Typical Jew.
youtube.com/channel/UCe_D2unzC24rkiHKoFgLFiQ/videos

Fuck off nazi!

bump

You sure showed those evil natzees!

That'll show them. You da man.

That is not your board degenerate. SEIG HEIL !

I trust that quality posters such as yourself will post their favorite videos.
Also newfags tend to enter threads such as this and I want maximum exposure.
That's the spirit. 1488

Why are you doing this to yourself Kyle?

Is I a bird? Is I a plane? No, I is Supernigger...
I gets ma lazy ass off ma behind fo chicken, watermelon an rape... Yes Massa
Ma Kriptonite iz deodorant

bump

I like the video. He sets up a monotheistic framework that derives moral authority and inspiration from embodying the eternal will of God. It's all shaped by Christian thought, instead of splintering off into little groups in opposition we should be uniting under the the cross. Christianity provides everything he talks about which is why the Christian world created all the art and accomplishments used in the video. Theology has to be universal or it doesn't make sense and causes conflict, Christian theological tradition includes the separation of the races and languages as the will of God and if you like "diversity" you're against mass race mixing. Being "racist" and Christian also means it's not as easy to dismiss you as just a frustrated guy who wants violence, it's not about indulging frustrations with ropes but creating a forward looking society with a strong foundation of cultural and ethnic unity in cooperating, rationally self-interested nations.

I'm just selfless like that.
Bump

Bump

I will bump it for jew

bump

This.
He was incredebly smart and had a strong sense of self-discipline. Which are the fundamental requirements of survivals.
BTW he would be apalled at the plight the West is in today and how whites haven't fought back.

forgot pic
rare Pierce