RUGBY LEAGUE IS FOR GAY POOFTER FAGGOT CUNTS

You were right all along, Melbourne. NRL is indeed gay and I'm done with it. Explain to me how AFL works.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/entertainment/music/macklemore-to-donate-australian-proceeds-of-song-same-love-to-yes-campaign-20170930-gyrxfq.html
gendercentre.org.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder its football and not 'soccor'

>anger of a million wogs

I'm not talking about wogball you stupid cunt. What the fuck are you on about?

just watch a game, mate it's not that hard.

>NRL
>grabbing other mens asses and cocks
>we stand for equality
really made me think

>they gave the Norm Smith to a coked up pill dealer meme player rather than the well deserving Muslim player

BASED AFL
A
S
E
D

A
F
L

>CEO Todd Greenburg
>Wow why is NRL supporting gays!?

(((GREENBERG)))

I KNEW IT, FUCKING JEWS

How do Jews get into positions of power so often? Half of our top 4 sports leagues have Jews as commissioners here

I knew this was going to be full of faggotry.
How is it equal when its just villification of the actual definition of marriage.

>How do Jews get into positions of power so often? Half of our top 4 sports leagues have Jews as commissioners here

3 of our biggest 4 sports have Jewish CEO's... They are 0.5% of our population.

Nepotism. Whites know it's bad for society so they refrain from it for the most part. Jews only care about power and making sure it's not in the hands of goyim.

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous

THE GREENS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY HAVE 1 SEAT

Afl is just as gay faggot

Considering the amount of free tickets they were handing out I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped some dummy fans into the stands the same as they stage the 'fans' on the field
That or there's a huge surge in 12 year old girls who love NRL

baka.com.au/entertainment/music/macklemore-to-donate-australian-proceeds-of-song-same-love-to-yes-campaign-20170930-gyrxfq.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF IS THIS SHIT

gendercentre.org.au/

I'M READY TO PURGE THESE CUNTS

I thought it was weird that the NRL not only got involved in this whole debate, especially when they can't even fill a Grand Final with free tickets, but that they literally flew in a gay American to bitch about "white men".

I genuinely want "No" to win now.

>Todd Greenberg (born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia) is the Chief Executive Officer of the National Rugby League in Australia, a position he has held since taking over from acting CEO John Grant in March 2016.

>Greenberg is Jewish, and represented Australia in cricket at two editions of the Maccabiah Games, an international multi-sport event for Jewish athletes

Every. Fucking. Time.

Pls come back Uncle Rupert and buy back the league.

Total conflict of interest but since when does that bother the left. Laws are only for the right.

He's one of the many that sold the country, just because he watched sport and could chug beer doesn't make one based.
He might be one of (((them))), probably a pedo.

It should be illegal for anyone outside of a nation to donate towards anything political in that nation. This is what happened to Ireland to force fag marriage there too.

Nice find. Fuck the kikes.

Ahaha this is the picture of him on Wikipedia. Literally rubbing his hands together like a sneaky Jew.

Well, I am sure there are gay rugby players like this cunt.