Happening in Canuckistan

news.com.au/world/canada-terror-attack-in-edmonton-man-flees-after-stabbing-police-officer-ramming-police-car/news-story/5da02b8476a8cf3febdee05062d18c2c

Other urls found in this thread:

edmontonjournal.com/storyline/heavy-police-presence-near-commonwealth-stadium-officers-checking-vehicles
twitter.com/CBCPolitics/status/914485897810374656
nationalpost.com/news/crime/heavy-police-presence-near-commonwealth-stadium-officers-checking-vehicles/wcm/551a7bb4-434f-4b40-b5a4-802816d54779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick run over?

BUMP

>leaf pleasures dog
>leaf gets killed
>leaf wins x2

Is it Ramavan already? The time goes by so fast

Our very own truck of peace.

>Angry loner goes insane

Guys this is an extinction level event

It's the doggo alright?

PART

our news is too busy bashing American president Trump to cover this

>first thread of the day
>fpbp of the day

Our news is too busy reporting about America.

It's abowt fucking time, eh?

AND

>canadian has a car accident
>gets nervous
>accidentally stabs cop
Where it the happening?

The CBC runs at least one anti-Trump story per day on its website, which is usually one of the few open up to comments, 90% of which are mindless variations on "Blumpf is stoopid" or "Orange dotard covfefe is crazy"

Heh

Finally all this diversity is paying off

PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT FLEEING THE SCENE

Trudeau never said that.

What time did it occur in Edmonton time, lads?
I heard that Guantanamo prisoner who Canada gave millions to lives there. Was it him who did it?

Cheers.

Hello Justin

THE PRIME MINISTER IS READY FOR AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

DUDE!

Omar Khadr
That's who I'm talking to. He wrote that book, 'how jihadism made me a millionaire'. He lives in Edmonton, rigth? Sounds like he might have got tired of the playboy lifestyle.

Guaranteed Cuckdeau will increase Muslim immigration now to prove he's not waycist.

guy got an extra timbit in his donut box and also had an isis flag in car

Whatever you say Justin

Edmonton gets a large amount of "refugees" who are bused into every large city and town in leafland everyday. I live in a small sleepy town of under 10k and its beginning to become very noticeable.

One of our cable channels also runs a pro-Khadr documentary, paid for by our taxes.

I'm in Edmonton. We going go hunt down some shitskins now for fun, maybe some faggit ass liberals too.

This might be it guys

Edmonton is very white, as are the rest of the prairies. They won't take this well.

UPRISING NOW

edmontonjournal.com/storyline/heavy-police-presence-near-commonwealth-stadium-officers-checking-vehicles

Funny how cbc doesn't mention the isis flag.

Why do we fund these biased fucks?

Edmonton is only 72 percent white in 2011 i think the census data is. Time to move to Sherwood or spruce

My old school went from being 90%+ white too 50% white in under 20 years

Scratch that they actually mention it. However the story seems to only be on the Edmonton local section for now

Yes he did. He chose different words but he definitely said it.
Could someone post the video that created this quote? I forgot which one it was.

Had whoever took the photo of the flag not done that, they would not have given any details about it being a muslim, or even terrorism.

sure thing pal

I guess he never said this either

The longer it takes the more guarantee its a non white

Frig off, Justin.

The problem in a place like Canada is that there's no one to ask questions and demand any answers.
Not long ago something happened in Calgary in which a bomb squad was deployed, a large number of police vehicles, and even big chunk of a zone (road and establishments) were contained, but not much info came out of it but "mentally ill with fumes inside a bag" although it took over 10 hours to deal with.

twitter.com/CBCPolitics/status/914485897810374656

Diversity is our strength, goy

Oxalá

Lmao what a canned response. At least the comments are calling him out on it

nationalpost.com/news/crime/heavy-police-presence-near-commonwealth-stadium-officers-checking-vehicles/wcm/551a7bb4-434f-4b40-b5a4-802816d54779

Lmao these comments are woke af.

Canada loves watching BLACKED videos

Bump

Holy shit ISIS flag found and all

Bump

Without the flag photo it wouldn't have been classified as terrorism and the word Muslim hasn't even been mentioned anyway.

Unfortunately this

PARCEL

all canadians report in with your thoughts on this tragedy, thank you

Canadians are cucks and nothing will change. There is no right wing in Canada, perhaps only somewhat economically. The politicians are cuckservatives at best and not in power, media is completely owned by the state, political correctness is law, etc.

t. not Canadian in Canada.

There's more where that came from...

Not even here do Canadian faggots care.

>Trudeau expresses concern and outrage at Terror Attack.

I wonder if it/she/he had expressed surprise at all?