>mfw this episode
>a whole season of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRYml2VjU3c
youtube.com/watch?v=DPGlHIiJkVU
youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yej3M9Ec8Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will get better through time animation-wise like most 3DCG anime.

No it wont all 3D animators worth anything are working for videogames as it pays much better

CG will never be as good as 2D animation no matter what your California art professors tell you.

True, but 3DCG will be the future of anime that you will have to take it, like it or not.

Spoken like a true cuck

Maybe later episodes will be loyal to the manga.... right? I mean, now they have 24 episodes to adapt Çonviction, which is only like 5 volumes. That is enough time to fit EVERYTHING, is it not?

This one only sucked because it was OC, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=dRYml2VjU3c

If it's the future then I guess I'm losing yet another hobby...

Or you can speak with your wallet and not support CGshit until they get the message that it doesnt sell

>even chestnut Puck looks like crap

You are delusional.

We should sell the whole production team to him for free.

>the sound of slashing a little girl in half

>a whole season of this
2 SEASON

S
E
A
S
O
N

At least the OP is great: youtube.com/watch?v=DPGlHIiJkVU

Since we will never ever get anything to be happy with again, should we all just kill ourselves?

Im going to risk it and go outside.

You don't know little girls are made of metal?

>great

You can't bait me son

>outside

there's nothing for me out there user
nothing but more suffering

HorribleSubs when?
DeadFish when?

Better than the episode itself desu senpai.

ENGLISH DUB WHEN

Don't forget your Dragonslayer, user.

>Casca's even whiter than in the movies

What the fuck is up with the scribbles over everything? It looks horrible

I actually don't mind it. It's really just for shadows and looks better in motion

Source: My Ass

CGI looks great when people actually put effort into it. The problem is that most people just use it as a tool to cut corners, which makes it look like shit. Though it's to be expected; anime is literally built on cutting corners as much as possible animation wise. I wish they would give animators more time to work on each project.

>CASCA IS NO LONGER BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE BROWN
>BEING RAPED RETARDED AND WHITE

how does this nigga move the fingers on his prosthetic arm , does it clutch or release , or can he control individual fingers

the only good change so far

>including Casca's rape in the OP
I HAVE TO ENDURE THIS SHIT FOR EVERY FUCKING EPISODE

YES I MAD

can someone please post the screencap of wise magical negro post?

There are no niggers in animu user
Chocolate animu girls are top

its just clutch and release

I wish we could make this stop.

They fucking raped the series. Every fucking thing was wrong about this.

I wish we could stop this. This should never happen to any series.

wow

he never uses his fingers, just the magnet on the palm to hold his sword

>they even downgraded from the original PV

Some of the ones on the left look better...

Yes that was the point of my post user

Is this the one?

I was talking about someone posted him raping Guts and some user thought he's training him.

But this one was pretty kek too

The ending is by Hirasawa?

Casca is more pale than guts

both look shit in different ways

>racist retarded nipons killing the delicious brown Casca
>rape scene in the OP
I'm out

Why did they ruin Casca, plz stop.

I told you fags it would look worse than the PS2 game.

thats the op? hahahahaha

>all of those plebbit comments invading the video

why though?

why does he sometimes have charcoal pine resin on his sword but sometimes he doesn't

The one thing that makes it bad to me are the scenes where it focuses on him walking.
That animation is just wrong on many levels.
Other than that it is decent, It needs work for sure but I think with time they'll get the hang of it. Plus the hand drawn parts do look great, if stiff.
Also anyone else slightly mad that the Hirasawa track is the episode preview track?

>CGI looks great when people actually put effort into it

CGI looks good when you dump millions of dollars into it. this is an animu, animu has shit budgets.

The OP is shit, m8. Might be better if I watch it on mute, but I'm doubtful.

he has to be able to close and release since his fingers are always closed on the crossbow's metal bar.

Why not just trace over the CGI? Best of both worlds right there.

>It will get better

Did you not notice that nearly all the scenes we saw in the trailers and PVs were from the OP?

In other words, that mess was the most polished and presentable they had.

The actual show looks even worse than we imagined.

The fucking ps2 game has better CG.

youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc

I liked it.

Only real complaint would the be weird sound effects, music and the "combat" animations, especially that tree fight.

Don't really care if it stays faithful to the manga or not at this point, I'm just really fuckin' glad we finally got something other then the "past" arc re-animated over and over again.

The switch to hatching for shading is an improvement, it's just that the models themselves are garbage

but that costs money. even if you just have to pay koreans a bowl of rice a day, even rice is not free.

Because it didn't try to look like 2D.

remember to put your grasses on

Counter point, nearly all the quality issues with Gurren Lagann.

>tfw anime itself is so shit makes the mediocre OP look like a masterpiece

why does guts look like an ocean fish

No it's this one

Ever notice that the whiter she gets, the more she enjoys it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yej3M9Ec8Cg

Even Atari game looks better.

Good thing I'm not autistic and was able to enjoy this episode. Looking forward to the rest.

At least the music is great.

but but even "trying to look 2D" has been done better before. Now, trying to emulate the highly detailed manga lineart when you're on a budget, that's just plain stupid.

>"Yes, senpai, this is definitely a shot we want the camera to linger on for ten seconds. Miura will be proud."

I swear I saw that exact hatching effect in 3Ds Max. It was one of those default effects that needed just one click.

Fuck you, that's a terrible change

>Even has rushed story changes with Isidro meeting Guts really fucking early

I had hopes, and they were horribly crushed.

?

Gurren Lagann did not look like a 3D CGI mess like this, it had its QUALITY moments but it didn't look this inherently bad with sound effects, animation, and all around quality this shocking all the way through.

And this is only episode 1

I think I already have the battered Guts syndrome.

>All these I liked it fags

I hope you burn in hell you plebs

what's the goddamn point of skipping count, lost children etc.? I don't get it. Are they in a hurry for some reason I can't possibly comprehend or what?

Then i'll just stick with manga if that happens.

Im honestly starting to think we are going to get all the way to Berserk armor.

Technically they haven't skipped anything yet, this is the prologue from before Golden Age

They probably either can't show Lost Children on TV or they think it's not important enough

Poor guy.

Rape sells so it's alright, but you can't show Guts killing children.

Fuck man, why didn't Studio Mappa pick this up? I remember somebody from the studio saying that they were interested in reanimating old stuff. They certainly did a good job with Ushio to Tora.

>GUTS HAND GOD HAND GUTS HAND GOD HAND GUTS HAND GOD HAND

damn....

Digital manga happened, user. I guarantee 3D manga will happen. Why learn to draw when you can just pose 3D models, put a filter over it and add your excellent dialogue? I might write to Miura about this, I'm sure he'd appreciate the idea.

Holy shit. I was a bit skeptical about the CGI at first, but now I'm fucking disgusted. Not to mention that shitty CLANG sound and the random whatever the fuck that was music.

looks like clay covered in oil

They're blotting out all the nudity and gore. But I haven't read that arc.

This is your brown waifu for tonight

Why does 3DCG look worse when they actually try to do it, as opposed to MMD stuff for example?

They were always going to skip Lost Children.
Skipping the rest of the Black Swordsman arc is sad though.