youtube.com/watch?v=-i2NUSNCbhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Rohan

Second for Yo-Yo ma

third for stream link pls

fourth for no

No.

Indeed, less is often more.
Though I think the few scenes they cut in Part 1 and 2 weren't really all that important or interesting, and they managed to get the point across anyway. And so far in Part 4 they've shown they're able to adapt 5 chapters regularly without it feeling rushed, so I'm not really that concerned. Looking back at Part 3 and the chapter list in comparison, they took way more time than they needed.

Find it yourself.

Even though there may be some QUALITY in episodes, we should be thankful that David cares. Think about those poor One Piece and Berserk fans.

Imagine if JoJo had this kind of QUALITY.

Just finished reading part 5, it was the okayest Manga I've ever forced myself to finish.

How's part 6? I heard 7 and 8 are both great.

6 is shit, 7 and 8 raised from shit

Why is Part 4 so good.
after all these decades of part 3 dominating the popularity, finally getting to see part 4 animated is like waking up from a long bad dream to a bright sunny day

FUCK
I didn't know the second OP was out already.

Part 6 is great, better than Part 5

6 is pretty polarizing. You either really love it or you really hate it.
7 is the highest acclaimed part.
A lot of people love 8 so far.

>One Piece
At least some of the people involved do care. Maybe most the team does, even. The problem is that no amount of caring can solve Toei's budget, time and other bullshit restraints.

Who is this guy?

Part 6 takes a long while to get good, but I like where it goes.

useless cunt

Dio's son.

joseph's first bi-curious experience

He's Dio's long lost brother.
He's the main villain of Part 2 and fights Joseph using Hamon taught by Straizo

It's mostly because all the symbolism and POTTERY in the last fight are lost because of the translation (seriously, the Part 5 translation is AIDS, worse than Duwang but with non broken English. It'll be way better when the new translation is done. 6 is generally considered better by English fans but it's pretty divisive on certain things like the ending of Jolyne herself. She's incredibly sexual in a realistic way for a 19 year old girl which turns some people off plus she's incredibly whiny at the beginning but her character arc is pretty good. 7 is the most well written Part and probably the best overall but it still has plenty of issues. 8 is also really good and may turn out better than 7. 7 is the kind you can marathon but 8 is the kind you need to take slowly. I'd also recommend taking 6 a little bit slowly as well, people who rush through it tend to hate it because they miss out on a lot of good stuff.

Part 5 is going to be made entirely with CGI.

I kept stating at pages trying to figure out what the fuck Sticky Fingers and King Crimson were doing

David can't into CGI, they have to outsource it

I had to watch part 2 with anime only people and the amount of times I got asked if he was Dio, or his son, or related, and when is Dio coming back was horrid. Just read the manga if you want to know that bad.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

If anything it'd end up being part 7 that gets cgi.

This, rushing into part 6 and trying to finish it super quickly is a shit thing to do. A lot of people miss out the depth of some of the characters in part 6, most namely Pucci and Jolyne herself then somehow think part 6 is worse than parts 1,2 and 3.
Don't be one of those guys, user.

And Araki cares too, see him raging at the Phantom Blood movie.

Araki taking down part 1 movie is a myth

I like part 6. It's not perfect (snails) but it doesn't deserve a lot of the hate it gets. I rank it up there with part 2.

And what's the official reason?

>up there with part 2

>plus she's incredibly whiny at the beginning
I have seen this comment a lot and I don't understand it. When is she whiny? She is badass since the beginning.

There's nothing saying otherwise though.

Part 2 is good but it isn't better than anything other than part 1

>up there with part 2
Requesting that picture of Karera slurping noodles please.

>implying snails wasn't the best part of stone ocean

I wonder what went so wrong with that movie.

And since Part 6 is probably the one Japan hates the most, if it gets an anime I wouldn't be surprised if it gets rushed as fuck.

JOJO IN A BIT
youtu.be/pmIXwgNcIxM

There's no offcial reason, that's the problem.

10 MINUTES MOTHERFUCKERS

Part 6 is the Dragon Ball GT of the Jojo Series.

Most of the girls in Part 6 suck so much to the point Fairy Tail girls are better than them..

I don't I can handle it if they tease Kira in the new OP.

>tfw no op at all because they don't want to spoil heaven's door

Thank you based David Pro for not turning JoJo into a PS2 game.

I doubt David Pro. would do that. Japan might finally grow some taste and enjoy part 6 because back then it was weirder for Jolyne to be a female protagonist that wasn't a moeblob.

Plus either way part 6 would sell, it's JoJo, they could've stopped at part 3 and left it off since part 3 was Japan's favorite part but it sold like shit, whereas part 4 which isn't Japan's favorite part sold better than 3 already.
>The Dragon Ball GT of the Jojo series.
There is no part in Jojo that is bad enough to be called the GT of the series, did you even read part 6?
>Most of the girls in Part 6 suck so much to the point Fairy Tail girls are better than them..
>..
>Implying F.F. wasn't a great character
>Implying Hermes wasn't a bro
>Implying Jolyne didn't grow to be a perfect blend of Jonathan and Jotaro whilst also forming her own character throughout the story.
How shit can someone's tastes be?

Why is everyone calling Kira David Bowie?

cd1212 or neetball?

Shinjiteru ze!

>Fairy Tail girls are better than them
Too far.

>teased
I'll be surprised if he isn't actually shown in the opening. Kira is not shoruded by mistery like Dio in Part 3, there's no reason not to show him.

He looks a lot like David Bowie.

It's clear he is based off Bowie, Jojo's author loves classic rock of any form.

LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

WHY DO THESE STREAMS ALWAYS STUTTER LIKE FUCK FOR ME AAAAA

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW OP

PINK DARK BOOOOOOY

vaughnlive.tv/cd1212

stream because i fucking hate jojo hope it gets shut down

Burn in hell faggot

>no op

NO INTRO FOR YOU

>NO OP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

hey guys, just wanna check, thighs of heaven still uses the censored names right ?

Joyle is obviously the exception, she was a better Jojo than Jonathan and even Giornio.

FF was fine but she lacked development and her death was anticlimatic. If Anasui was a girl like she was supposed to, she wouldve been easily Jojo best girl.

Herm was by far the worst bro.

Speedwagon, Caesar, Polnaroff, Okuyasu, Bruno, Hermes..

Just look at the BIG ASS gap between Bruno and Hermes.

Like comparing JJBA anime and Berserk 2016...

>tfw nobody ever links my stream

GOD FUCKING DAMN I JUST WANT TO SEE THE NEW OP FUCKING FAGGOTS SHIT FUCK

>no OP

Why David

BASED DAVID PROOOO

>no op

What is even the point in watching this

>Bruno the BroJo of Part 5
Confirmed you don't know what you're talking about

Mista was the bro of Part 5

WASN'T IT "CONFIRMED"?

CAST THAT LIAR INTO THE PITS OF HELL

Bruno was more of the mentor.

Why even advertise the OP this week fi they're going to skip it?

>no OP

Well, seems like we have to wait 2 weeks now

>No OP
This is obviously the work of Heaven's Door

Hermes is a better brojo than Caesar at least, she's like Okuyasu in how she's actually a pretty friendly bro to Jolyne, the only issue I had with her is she didn't have enough screentime.
There is literally nothing THAT bad about part 6 to make it the Dragonball GT of the franchise, you sound like you're speaking out of your ass.

>Implying the OP won't be Rohan Kishibe's Bizarre Adventure

GRIFFITH AAAAAAAAAAAA

>If Anasui was a girl like she was supposed to
It still hurts. Why Araki?

it's Sakurai, isn't it?

Yup.
And he sounds great so far.

I like him more as a man

they even censored the spider gore

Wow

Now that i remember
The SO crew was shit,same with the antagonists (ecept pucci) and fights