Berserk

What a fucking mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3r91JrzW4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[CLANG]

And yes, Lost Children is skipped. Just like the count fight.

We got an Isidro cameo in the same restaurant where Puck was.

Also, Shierke and Flora had an appearance, although for a split second.

Wait, OP's WEBM is from the very first chapter isn't it? So why the fuck are we already here?

>Shierke and Flora had an appearance, although for a split second.
>mfw

>So why the fuck are we already here?
Teekyu speed.

Thanks for the help Satan.

wait, but why

>this music
No.

I really really want to like this artstyle but it's just... ugh...

Well, I got rused. Nice one masterani

The frame rate doesn't look that bad. Laggy stream made it looked quite bad in that category.

Holy fuck it's so bad

>CLANG
>Isidro is a bartender
>QUALITY
>Puck's voice
>Ending song
>CLANG

is this rwby

>oh hey, maybe it isn't so bad

Then the rest of the episode happened.

Can't they use normal 2D animation? why is it so hard?

I was honestly optimistic about the anime. Not anymore.

Is this a fan edit joke? Even the movies looked way better than this.

The movements are so stiff, do these guys don't have access to motion capture device or something

Tbh after reading the posts here
And watching the episode with low expectation,
I actually was okay with it. In fact, this is better than Isidro just showing up at random, that annoyed me when I read the manga, I seriously hated his character til the Berserker armor showed up.
Plus the nonCG parts look great
And the shading does a good job of making the cg look decent as long as you dont pause and take screenshots like this
Im still cautiously optimistic about this series.
I know we're all manchildren here but you guys dont have to act like literal crybabbies and nitpick THIS hard. It makes Sup Forums look like a sad parody of itself.

How could they turn something as good as Berserk into this cesspool of putrid shite?

>8.83
kek

>the nonCG parts look great
There are less than 1 minute 2D animation, it doesn't even matter.

50ยข has been deposited to your account

Who's the kid behind puck? Did they seriously fucking put isidro in the beginning?

This is for the better, people will forget about it in short and the shitposting will stop so only reasonable people remain.

Damn right they did.

epic post mate, mind if i upvote it?

it looks like a fucking game cutscene

Who the fuck would pay anybody to shill this
Like, who's paying?

>wanting quality from an adaptation of a beloved work is being unreasonable.
What a fucking world we live in.

What the fuck is this music?

They somehow managed to make it look worse than the movies. Bravo.

I'm glad I didn't have my hopes up for this at all.

I was slightly optimistic about this...

Looks like shit.

Holy shit is that actually fucking Isidro? In the same scene where Guts met Puck? Are you fucking shitting me?

There's a huge difference between wanting a quality adaptation and whining incesantly on the internet about something you don't like about the current one, and calling everyone who enjoys it a faggot, while critisizing based only on emotions and not rational arguments.

this is fucking ajin graphic. Dropped.

Does Japan have some kind of aversion to motion capture and natural-looking movements with their CGI? I'd be able to overlook how shitty it looks if they at least moved convincingly but it's like they're trying to apply 2D animation techniques to 3DCG, which is just plain fucking retarded.

I can agree to this. Most character models look like Brazilian mockbuster animation.

I want CLANG to become the new berserk meme

>that animation
>that editing
>these cameras
Why. How. Even the worst short made by an indian in its slumb looks better than this.

WHY IS FLORA IN IT? DOES THIS FUCKING MEAN SCHIERKE IS GONNA APPEAR LATER ON?

It is falling.

Ajin is much better than this shit.

I thought the anime would cover up to the conviction arc?
Why are flora and schierke there?

I have no fucking idea why she's in.

And what the fuck was this fuckery with Isidro?

Are you fucking retarded? I'm saying it's not unreasonable to expect better than this from an adaptation of a very well-known and beloved work.

> 0:08
What the hell, their faces looks so fucking QUALITY, how can you fuck up the models so hard.

Fucking joke i swear

how can miura acept this? does he care anymore?

does this mean we gonna get a second arc, since if tower of conviction is starting this early, then we have room for the other 12 episodes

>SCHIERKE
NO, YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS MIURA

>And what the fuck was this fuckery with Isidro?
Probably to try and make him joining Guts make more sense, it really doesn't though.

We knew it would look like shit but the hopes were they would at least adapt it decently. Well, now we know better. Why can't it be just 12 episodes.

>CASCA IS NO LONGER BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE BROWN
>BEING RAPED RETARDED AND WHITE

What's with the ugly hatching? Did they try to make it look flatter?

No, don't tell me they're gonna rush it to try and catch up to the manga

I thought it was only gonna be 12 episodes?

Yeah dude the most xenophobic country in the first world has shills on an obscure website based in the country that once bombed them!
Totally!

I think we've learned by now that Japan does not give a fuck if we like their entertainment or not. They obviously dont want gaijin money or they wouldve made an effort to get their shit over here without our dubbing/subbing companies begging for every liscense they get.

Yes. Japanese CGI for some reason always attempts to emulate 2D animation instead of playing to the strengths of 3DCG.

That Pic...isnt that Miguel from Road to Dorado movie? lol

Nice cutscene !
When does the game come out ?

Yesterday I read in some threads it's 24 episodes but I haven't actually checked a reliable source. I hope it's wrong.

I had low expectations but this was worse than I could have imagined.
And the animation is not even the worst thing, most of the character models and face animations are fucking abysmal.

I suddenly don't want to see Ganishka animated.

Oh god let this atrocity be over already

the shading on the cloak is utterly retarded

From a story stand point where are they starting from?

>that "music"
Modern anime was a mistake.

Why is the cloak so stiff? Did they mo-cap a cutting board?

>camera at 0:04-0:06

I rewatched the movie trilogy back to back and then the new episode. And I've got to say that was a major step down. It might have even made the movies better by contrast.

I-It's okay guys.
The models get better over time, right? Right?

It doesn't help that they went with a completely different look for the metal armor compared to everything else in the show, so it looks insanely out of place.

so what i'm looking? first few chapters of the manga in shitty 3d?

Why the fuck does the armor look like it's trying to be PS1-era "photorealistic" metal while the rest is anime-styled?

So where's the behilit going to come from?

clothing physics isn't easy. of course there are software packages for that, but i guess they cost money or effort to integrate.

WHERE IS OUR SUSUMU HIRASAWA

Fucking Shirou Sagisu

I thought you faggots were exaggerating as always. But this is bad.

Thank you, I'm an ant.

yeah, mixing toon shading and rough, somewhat realistic textures doesn't help

There's this retarded practice to have low fps to emulate traditional 2D animation. It was maybe acceptable early on when it 3D was mostly blending with 2D animation, but for this its fucking disgusting.

it looked like reboot...and thats not fucking ok

FEER NO SHAY BOWW [Guts' head] SHABE

>effort to integrate
Naaah, we wouldnt want that. Fuck it, just leave it how it is

So? where's the fucking problem? You remember that Guts has collete sword stabbed? that's the metallic sound, collete's sword against his own sword

I must be fucking crazy but i really liked the anime, maybe cause after 3 movies i know what i'm gonna see

The ending... WTF, why use "ASH" from Susumu Hirasawa on the preview and not as ending? absolutely ridiculous

GIVE ME CHAPTER 2!

Have you seen what's become of him? He clearly doesn't.

I don't even get how the fuck they messed up Casca's skin color so much.

How does this keep happening? How can one series be shat on so consistently by adaptations? How fucking hard is it to just do it normally? What the fuck is going on? WHY?

>randomly skipping like 400 pages

Sugoi.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3r91JrzW4w
now you like it?

I want the low fps trend to die a horrible death, but i didnt want Berserk to be the martyr. Needless to say i'm going to watch this trash all the way to the end

What the fuck is wrong with the camera? What could have been a serious, gut wrenching moment ends up being a fucking joke

>Casca is white
Aight

>The moment when your CGI is shittier than literal garage machinimas

I wonder what Japan's reaction is to this shit. Well at least we still have the game.

I like Guts's voice

So it's shit?

What is not wrong?