If you are against race-mixing, you are against the free (dating) market and a dirty commie

If you are against race-mixing, you are against the free (dating) market and a dirty commie

Why do white women want to fuck black men? Seriously.

Sage reported

they dont but lefties do cause they dindu nuffin

wtf I love commies now, black bulls for everyone!

>(((free market)))

We want a free market for whites only. Nonwhites aren't human and therefore we are within our rights to keep them out of any and all markets by force if need be

pic related

Because it is in their nature to be whores.
Women can still be managed well, at least some that are not too corrupted.

But I am not. I just don't want to live in the same society as them. If we had nothing to do with each other why would I care?

it's a jewish meme
nothing to worry about, my friend

It's not that race mixing should be illegal per se
It's that people are in the right to scorn and shun those who partake of it

You can piss in a jug and try to sell it as lemonade on the free market, doesn't mean that anyone who buys it isn't an idiotic subhuman

jobless monkey which most likely leaves her a single mom or kills her

I'm not against race-mixing, I'm against Jewish schemes to accelerate race-mixing

But we ARE against free market

We are fascist.

bigger dicks

they don't.

lol ron paul is a nahzi?
damn
Left really cant meme

In a free market, people have the right to advertise certain products

Fuucckkk, that niggers dick would be huge, and he is so tall and muscular- you crackers are jelly af

Nice try, Shlomo.

I agree, pic realated is my half black daughter. Who gives a fuck about skin color?

>It's that people are in the right to scorn and shun those who partake of it
No need to do that, the free market will fix it

>a swede

the scorn of sane people is part of the process of the free market fixing things

That's like saying "communist outlawing free market is part of the process of the free market fixing things