How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629
med-tech.pro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sigmas = alphas

Made-up crap based on projecting observed behaviors in animal species with anatomically-determined roles that cannot be observed in humans
>t. omega-minus

Sigma here. Alphas are usually overcompensating closetfaggots and degenerates.

It's bullshit lad.

>the male archtypes are all defined by their relationship to women
I wonder who made this.

Very accurate. Only a retard could deny that. I'm an Omega, what type are you guys?

Saved. Seems accurate. Like already said alphase are usually overcompensating and investing to much time and money into woman. They approach woman, sigmas get approached.

This guy knows what's up.

Sigma.

I feel like one is missing...

every faggot nerd larps as a sigma. its a sure sing you're a f aggot if youve ever called your self a sigma

>being this bluepilled
pls get out. The rule is that the most attractive gets laid. Just because 1 in 100 get to fuck an ugly landwhale after asking to every woman with a pulse doens't mean that the general rule isn't true.

>basing who you are solely upon someone else's perception
Sounds like a woman to me...

Sigma reporting in--and subverting my way into the pants of traditional women.

Well, how do you try to get laid?

What is the difference between gammas and omegas?

I'm going with not accurate.

Looks like I'm gamma. But I'm neither bitter nor clueless.

Supreme gentleman detected. It's all about numbers and effort. Women don't come to you unless you are extremely attractive, and even then it won't be many.

i see a stronger corellation between being redpilled and being rejected by women. with fewer normiesexual distractions in life one tends to notice more of what's going on, especially when the bitterness reveals those black pills. most school shootings are also false flags for a gun control agenda so there's also that. chart was clearly made by a wannabe chad and so i discard it as biased.

>TFW Sigma
Feels good being ENTJ

>the totally unfair, winner take all sexual market
Are you trying to sound like a salty virgin?

the term alpha and beta hs a different definition when applied to humans then when applied to animals. i know words having different definitions depending on context is a difficult concept to grasp for the smug autist, but do try.

it's not even accurate when applied to wolves where the terminology originated

io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629

what people are unknowingly implying by supporting archaic pack hierarchical notions and then applying them to another species, i.e. humans, is that society is an extended family and the lesser members ought to be run off

>just get out more
>just bee urself
>just change your attitude completely and become another person entirely somehow
>just lift more
now that we've got all that useless normie bullshit plen-tier advice out of the way could you fuck off?

I believe that's true. I'm not super attractive or rich, and I've never been approched by a woman.

But every time I've actively tried to get a girl and worked towards it, I've got to fuck her eventually.

Omega here. I'm what you'd call the supreme gentleman.

why is it always only about women and dating? fuck your love n shit

Tfw alpha

oh look, a chad

guess what chad, you only make the effort because you already subconsciously noticed she was checking you out so you approached her. studies were done, thats how flirting works. nobodies checking out the betas so they don't get the signals that would trigger an approach instinct. but you didn't know that because you imagine yourself as just randomly approaching these women out of the blue without any prior stimulus required fuck offf

This is ALL bullshit!

A man's life and world IS NOT about women.

A man is being a man by upholding his honor, his bloodline and by being a rolemodel for other men.

Ofcourse are women important due to family and bloodline. But do not think for a second that a man should value a woman higher than himself and his tribe (family).

We live together, man and woman, but we have different aspirations and duties towards our families and our world.

Per mare, per terram

>accuracy of terms
it's a loose fluid concept and general idea not a precise defintion. i know you autists can't wrap your head around that and yet if you use the terms alpha and beta somehow people will know what you're talkign about almost like... it's a real thing! wow!

Not accurate at all because its entire basis is centered around women.

>It's all about numbers and effort. Women don't come to you unless you are extremely attractive, and even then it won't be many.

No, that's not true. I put basically zero effort into woman yet i get regularly laid. And i'am not extremly attractive, just a decent guy with an aura.

user this is also bait

only faggots rate themselves in these categories. just live your life how you like it

>other

covering the legs of tables to protect men from their lascivious passions was a thing once

Good eye

/thread

Nice thread. Could use a little SAGE tho.

>Well, how do you try to get laid?
Approaching women and talking to them face-to-face.

ABSOLUTELY GAY, AND COMPLETELY DEGENERATE.

No.

There's someone for everyone.

Women know what they can "pull" and they will find someone to mate with at all costs, even if it's not the top 3.

I'd say that is not accurate at all.

Plus, those are relative, a beta will seem alpha if his group is full of Omegas, for instance.

Like a ugly girl goes to the club with a ugly and fat... To seem better

Relateable.

>it's a loose fluid concept and general idea not a precise defintion.

Yes.
>almost like... it's a real thing! wow!

Yes. Image related

Remember how you all love to make fun of the gender spectrum and its degenerate extensions ? All those "new" sexualities and Tumblr flairs ? Here you have another side of that dice. Same feel-good and comfort-zone garbage.
Don't fall in that drap.

THIS.
Op, isnt your muzzy pray abouit to start? Get on your knee's boy, and hope your sis and mummy dont get raped.

Funny how we are all dick sizing, while our villages get raped by Moohameed.

Alpha is actually just the father in a family.

It's been totally incorrectly used by pop culture

looks like an infograph made by a Coalburner. Or some white knight babysitting his wife's half black son.

Further, alpha was in relation to the family. The family's top male.

and its still wrong

>Further, alpha was in relation to the family. The family's top male.

True. I have some good friends Sup Forums would consider alphas, in 10 years they will be based dads.

yeah it's not wrong if i can use the terms and you can instantly realize in your head what i'm talking about. you know what we mean by alpha, you know what we mean by beta. at least the general idea is obvious and such people fitting the general molds can easily be found in day to day life sooooo.... yeah. you are wrong

not really.
I have no problems socializing, it is just that it makes me tired because of the banality of it all.
Your Sigmas are basically high IQ Alphas

Pretty fucking accurate. Just make sure you don’t correlate actions to rank like with the omega.

Hank Moody is sigma

And i dont agree about Sigmas being good with women, even if that is the case, they are the ones that usually end up alone, by choice. Even Omegas end up married, even if it is some fat slob.

Wrong board for this shit. /r9k/ is the proper board for circle-jerking and self-pity.

When I lift and take test and tren women literally stop me walking and start random conversation. My super sexy gf says she thinks that test is what makes men attractive because she’s experienced before and after. Let me help you faggs out. med-tech.pro
Thank me later I got this website from/pol/ and damn it’s a different world. Women want me and men want to be me.

Where's kappa

Honest gamma here.
I grasp the Red Pill concepts but I'm too bitter to play the game. I'm a spoiled faggot and if I can't get the romanticized women I thought were real, then I don't want women at all.

Pretty accurate, desu.

Funny thing is that jews are probably the only race which doent engages in cannibalistic hierarchies such as this. When jew sees weaker jew he always helps him up instead of trampling him to show who's alpha, and then they go together to jew goyim, further the needs of the tribe and help its weaker members. This is exactly how they managed to make it from the very bottom to the very top, merely by taking advantage of chimp behavior of goyim while not being like that themselves.

I thought Omega had the Sigma definition?

Where's hapa?

Hahahahaha

No.

Ugh. Breast cream will make your boobs larger!!!

this

a bit.

Sigma is what Omega should be, actually. Omegas are like alphas but lonewolves.

Sigmas is kinda similar too, but they're like Alphas of the underworld, leaders too but their skill is knowing how to manipulate with emotions. Think Tyler Durden from fight club.

You've never met a Jew. Lol
They love Jewing each other as much as they do the goyim.

Sigmas don't exist, they are literally just Alphas. There are multiple hierarchies. You only have to appear to be at the top of any one.

Omegas and Gammas are exactly the same.

The OP is garbage.

What if I told you guys social hierarchy is a spectrum and sometimes alphas can be beta and betas can be alpha, depending on the situation??

>>>/krautchan/

3%

True as fuck.

It's all about trail and error, sometimes I keep chasing a girl even further after she rejects me, but in a different way. Eventually they'll grow fond of you because you kept persisting if you didn't seem desperate, and if she rejects you even after that, cut contact, she might start to miss you, she might not.

And keep trying and trying, you'll eventually run into one who likes you. If you don't wanna lower standards, that's cool too, but do get trained and keep going after those hotter women if you want that sorta experience, or keep progressing from average to hot.

Just don't give up.

If you don't care about bitches at this point in life right now, that's cool too. Education and job is more important.

this is true

worth noting that amount of times you've been laid (quality>quantity, long-term relationships etc) is a pretty shoddy indicator of your worth as a human being; if, however, you are incapable of getting laid and you blame women/society/some other r9k shit you need a good hard look in the mirror

like this fucking cuck
>only attractive people get laid
>i can't find a gf because i'm not a perfect ten, it has nothing to do with my lack of accomplishments or shitty personality
grow up

it's american society trash, literally it's a hamburger

Perhaps the biggest realization in dating is supply demand, there are more girls than guys... And it only gets better as you age.

And, your tenacity makes the difference. Girls fucking LOVE you to make the first move... Making the first move is in itself a huge aphrodisiac.

The old adage remains a fact:

Fortune Favors The Bold

For good sakes don't go for low hanging fruit, go for Euro goddesses.

don't know about accuracy in general. but for me it's inaccurate as I don't fit any of those """"""""archetypes""""""""

It was made by women so they probably didn't include... you.

>beta
>doctor
what the actual fuck

you forgot that feminism happened

hmm quads

Do you even lift?

Gamma here, awfully mediocre

sigma here

get on my level you fucking fags

Gamma here

Strong sigma for years but the women are just lost retarded whores that infuriate me

Who here /sigma/ masterrace?

>there are more girls than guys
Not at all. The birth ratio is about 51 boys to 49 girls. There are more women overall though, because men die earlier.

That's not accurate.

Again doesn't consider supply demand, the list of men is short, elgible women are many. It's not parity as suggested.

2. The initiative factor. Women aren't taking initiative more than or equal to men...another fatal flaw in that chart.

the one who gets laid the most is all of the above

>Measuring what is ultimately a male fixation (the dominance hierarchy) using a woman's judgement.
Men are generally better at placing where other men are on the heirarchy than women are. There is a reason why so many women go for the "bad boy" types when they are younger while ignoring the dudes studying 12 hours a day who end up becoming the zuccerbergs while the women end up a single mother of 3 at 30.

ITT: Gammas, Betas, and Omegas start calling themselves Sigmas

Is accurate enough, but let`s see your classification then.

sigmas should be at the top
alphas are try-hard faggots

>every characterization of man is set in relation to women's view of them
good luck living in that matriarchy, cuckboi

It's the hierarchy of getting laid, you sperg