Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ew, girls have cooties.

Woof woof.

youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Fuck Kawamori, and fuck Okada.

Only 11,996 years of suffering left.

Who could ever forget how MC chose the bitch in heat instead of best girl who actually cared for him. Fuck it, makes me angry even thinking about it, fuck this show.

In 2016, she's called Freyja "No Win" Wion

They might as well have the guy go full rape on her, and turn him back into a fucking dog midway to complete her humiliation in this series.

Can't beat destiny user.
>Fate leads the willing and drags along the reluctant.

>Someone actually made this

I don't give a shit if it's a joke or not. Someone was retarded enough to make that image in the first place.

I really hate this new generation. Anything clever and creative is "autistic" or "retarded"(?). Always.

I've not even watched it and I'm still pissed off.

New types just don't know how to have fun.

>she will never win the aqua lion

Sup Forums told me to drop it after 15 pisodes and that's what I did. It was pretty fun.

Left or right?

If we're going by girl we want to fuck the hardest, than honestly, Mikono.

I watched EVOL after it finished so I've been spoiled about the winner way before I watched it. At first, I thought the butthurt was justified because she has a great personality and cares for Amata but near the end, her character just devolves into somebody who just loves Amata. None of her cool tomboy swagger or playfulness was there anymore and she became boring for me. At the end, I didn't care for the main couple anymore and just wanted a nice end to the show. Anyway, the original Aquarion had a better main couple and the main couple from Logos was the best one.

>2016
>still no romance that challenges destiny
The only thing this ever been done was Princess Tutu (Rue winning) and that was fucking 14 years ago.

ALL THIS TIME, THESE TWELVE THOUSAND YEARS

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

She ended up with a better guy

Never bet on a girl voiced by Hanazawa

Nobody?

And then when you don't bet on one, they win.

Logos did it too and that's why Maia and Akira will always be best Aquarion OTP.

Fuck you too.