The US Navy uses compass and pencils after deadly accidents in the Pacific

It is speculated whether Russia has tested new weapons for electronic warfare.

The US navy had four collisions in Asian waters this year.

Several suspect that systems with fake GPS signals are being tested to fool the ships' navigation equipment. According to New Scientist, the events in the Black Sea could be attributed to the test for a new Russian system to falsify GPS signals.

If true, isn't that a declaration war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PL5ytSECrck?t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=eNjEZKDrcDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia has tested new weapons for electronic warfare
>tfw retardness is a weapon now

Is this going to be the next big Russia angle? It's more likely China would have the ability to do this given how much IP they steal and how many Chinese nationals we allow to work for US defense contractors.

>tfw retardness is a weapon now

when used (((in)))correctly it is

ooo those sneaky russians and their superior technology

the us navy is really well know to sailors as being the worst fucking people on the oceans.

>If its grey run away

is saying because navy captains are fucking retards

It's from a NYT article. Everything is russia.

>Several suspect that systems with fake GPS signals are being tested to fool the ships' navigation equipment.
>our sailor eyes and ears can be hacked by evul Russians :DDDD
>despite the fact that cargo ships sail slower than most trucks and have far bigger lanes

Let's be honest, if our navy just do a spot check for drugs and alcohol each time they leave a port, none of this shit will ever happen.

>declaration war against Russia
lol, Dotard can't even do shit against NK, other then mopping on the corner, and pretend never threaten NK.

More like they're covering their asses for sheer incompetence.

The best theory I've seen is GPS spoofing, but it still shouldn't be so damn vulnerable because you don't navigate a war ship just based on the GPS. There are 20 watchers on that ship. So more than one person fucked up if it crashes.

Anyways. The USS John S. McCain conducted a FONOP in the South China Sea just weeks before the crash.

Could be China, could be Russia.

>eh Cap'n, is that not an oncoming oil tanker we're sailing sideways in front of?
>not according to my USSR:GPS son, full steam ahead, BANG!
having a fucking lookout might be a better idea than playing pen and paper battleships. Daft Muricans.

Those damn russians are the reason I wasn't looking out the window with my MK1 eyeball nor the very nice NVGs.

>John S. McCain

ship has brain tumor,
crashing is normal.

Not really that hard if you have the encryption key for the signal.

>burgers can't drive their boats properly
>crash into oil tanker the size of a small town
>IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!11
This level of projection is pretty pathetic m8

It's named after his father, but it's probably a family trait to be cancerous.

woah....... Russians hacked US navy GPS signals in the south Pacific

What WONT they hack?

Burger vessels have radar emo protection and lookout on deck. Honestly if Russians taking out gps crippled burger boats tgey deserve to be sunk.

youtu.be/PL5ytSECrck?t=46s

This is where those fuckers crashed.
Did you see any blind spot where anyone not blind can't see a ship coming for more than a mile way?
Because I don't.

>our sailor eyes and ears can be hacked by evul Russians :DDDD
Spot on the Russians hacked my wife to have sex with another man. I know because she told me

i hope it sinks. (with no victims)

the chinese are using psychotronics

>ITT: landlubbers
A gps failure or even a blackout is no excuse for not looking outside the window.
This is just another case of military navy being incompetent. Not just american but in general.

itought your wife was your daughter and that she was locked in your secret basement.
that's very unbelgian of you.

>niggers that can't run the nav equipment properly now required to do the math manually

It was in ptp? I thought it happened in japan.
How do you even not have constant lookout in the literally most crowed sea passage of the world

what could go wrong eh?

different method same result, collision challenge, angry boats.

I don't think Jamal will enjoy you talking shit about my daughterwife frog.

To the liberals, Russia is what the jews are to us . ((They)) know.

It was probably the hacker Sup Forums

coming from a landlocked country

In case any retards want to back the US Navy up by saying they can't see shit at night, you need to see this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNjEZKDrcDY

I was referring to the Singapore case, the most recent one.

It's the Russians posting trap threads to get lookouts busy

dont tell jamal,
im fucking his third counsinwife while he impregnate your daughterwife

The democrat party and its candidates receive very heavy funding from the Chinese. They would never accuse them of anything.

>$99

kek

>USN
The absolute state of Buttfuckers Anonymous

It was the Cylons. Disengage all computerized systems.

That just means their navy has to be more cautious.

If nefarious actions were to blame, it'd be someone on the merchant ships themselves, i.e., Iranian or Chinese operatives undercover.

>Navy cant steer boat
>ITS DUH RUSHHNS

coming from the loser of two worl wars

sabotage, espionage, inciting revolt, UN "deeb gonzern"-letters are just forms of international banter and trolling, not actual declarations of war, you dumb mountain swede. Every country big enough to do it, does it.

Lotta Swiss in this bread defending the Russians.
Switzerland has a high concentration of Ruskies
Really fires up ye olde neurons

>hdr
THIS MAN FAILS

“Sir I think that is an iceberg dead ahead.”
“Quiet, private, and behold this feminine benis”

>gps goes down
>suddenly the crew goes blind and can't see that are about to smash into another ship
>blame russia

its just a half assed excuse . the gps doesnt drive it. thats like idiots saying apple maps caused a crash. no your dumb ass turning left without looking caused the crash you fucking nigger

the american government doesnt have self driving ships. if you dont notice a giant cargo ship on the starboard side then your fucking blind and need to be dishonorably discharged

How do these retards keep crashing ships. You can see them coming from miles away

Because they aren't looking

Military budget bigger than next 20 countries combined and can't afford to post someone on the deck with pair of binoculars

holy shit lel

russia is behind everything these days, according to the US media

mein sides

No it's shitty training and commanders who are so fucking by the book that they refuse to teach their sailors how to maneuver. It's all in a straight line and by god it's the end of your career if you steer to avoid a fucking ship.

>Russia hacked the election
>Russia backed Le Pen
>Russia backs Calexit
>Russia is behind Catalonia
>Russia crashes our ships

Are the Russians more powerful than the Jews?