Its 2017 pol get over it

its 2017 pol get over it

Degeneracy was here before you, and will be here after you. It's still not, nor will ever be, marriage.

*get over them

Some people hate lesbos

GET OVER IT

Some people are racist

GET OVER IT

Some people are antisemitic

GET OVER IT

I don't care what people do or whom. It's still idol worship, it's flesh worship.

I don't have a problem with women fucking other women. Pretty hot if I'm completely honest.

Show tits or gtfo

The West will fall on it's own sword of indecency, we will survive the test of time

Daily reminder there is no such thing as lesbians

Islam is in the process of being cucked. You're just as blind as the people you speak of.

Yes American, women in Saudi Arabia will be abandoning hijabs in no time

All arabs will stop fasting and attending hajj in no time

You are just furious to see your mothers, daughters and sisters dress up like clowns every night to "go out" (have sex with any criminal they can find who will share drugs with them as they drink until they puke)

The /polgb/ dream is the white mans dream. Come home.

Not sure the answer is either feminism or Islamic terrorist control of women. Men and women are different. Women civilize men in one way, and men woman in another. There's a reason cucks can't get a gal, and shitty alpha males can't keep one, and resort to violence. Women can be emotional terrorists though too. It's a two way street. Stay away from evil.

>1 post by this ID

and still no one is saging

yeah, what are you, a bigot?

Lesbians are women who haven't had a proper dicking

bumperino

Never. I don't care how many supposed right wingers bend the knee to faggotry. I'll always call this exactly what it is: a disgusting abomination deserving of death.

And my side will be victorious because truth always wins out.

>tfw you come home early and see your gf fucking Tyrone DeShawn Washington from work
>on her face is an expression of pure ecstasy
>you watch in horror and his thick thug dominant black dick stretches her out in ways you never dream of
>you're ready to go in there and speak your mind...
>but your little alleged penis is nearly bursting through your pants

what do??

I don't have to accept anything sweetie.

>deal with it

not here they don't

And those chicks use duct tape and hammers to abuse 5yr old boys (when they're not beating the shit out of each other).

Grab sks, go inna nigger

I'm a nazi, get over it.

IRL legit lesbians don't look like that all.