This is your wife's son for the rest of your life~

This is your wife's son for the rest of your life~

J U S T

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums? Forgiving her and raising the child together?

Leave her obviously, because the chance is big she will do it again in the future

>he didn't flip the baby over and blame it on sids

>Anally fucking

Is that correct english? Sounds kinda off.

>implying there is any other choice beside fucking throw her on the street

You could always raise the child together with her.

Glasses is way too alpha.

That story was really gut wrenching. Couldn't really sleep for 2 days straight. NTR is scary.

Read Musa by the same author

He really is. He dropped that slut as soon as she was ready to break up with her bf. He has a monstercock too obviously.

I can't take these stories seriously anymore once the male goes full cuck instead of just dumping her

Already did. Didn't phase me nearly as much as this did. Fumi was such a slut holy shit. My blood is still boiling thinking about it.

And he got the cuck BF raise his child

These kind of stories aren't exactly far fetched. There's plenty of man raising another man's child.

Why even bother when your not going all the way.

You can use that or you can use "Fucking her anally." Most people go for the latter though.

Yeah, Fumi didnt give a shit and was ready to dump her BF for the NTRguy

The girl in Musa was getting raped, but still loved her BF and never gave in to the pleasure until the end when her relationship ended

>literally a cuck story
Japan finds a way.

This was all a game to the NTRguy

He loves getting girls with BFs to fall in love with him, he leaves them after they admit it and are willing to leave their BF for him

Seems like he's pretty good at it too.

The worst part about fumi was her monologues about her feeling bad about her bf. Shouldn't have fucked glasses guy then. Stupid bimbo.

Leave her. Possibly kill the baby.

That is not a real choice user.

>Possibly kill the baby
Calm down edgester

The baby has nothing to do with his slutty girlfriend

Easy way to get back at her.

She would be happy, because she even tried to abort it

Only one you would fucking over is yourself

You could just dumb her. No need to kill the damn baby, hitler.

How would i be fucking myself over? Pretty easy to kill a baby and get away with it. Still seems like an easy way to spite her.

Another man's baby from cheating though?
It would just boggle my mind for someone to try to hold onto a relationship after something like OP's pic related.

Yeah, but i want her to suffer. And what better way to make a woman suffer than going after her kids?

Sup Forums - Professional baby killers

Fucking is so fucking versatile you can just about put it wherefuckingever you want.

Life is amazing

In france they pretend a man is the father on paternity tests even if they arent. They may be raising another mans kid and just not know.

Trust me it's obviously not common, but it isn't that rare either. I honestly wouldn't do it obviously. Raising the child I mean.

Like the other user said, just flip it over on a pillow and pretend it is sids.

Isn't it illegal in france to do a paternity test without the mothers consent? Herd the same thing about germany too.

Yeah, but in France they assume that you're going to be fucking everyone except your spouse.

Not sure, but i know their is an actual law telling paternity tests to pretend a man is the father if it will
>put undue stress on the mother.

What kind of shitty law is that?

A feminist law.

France is so fucked up

If you're raising a child, would you rather be coming from a single mother or when your wife had an affair with someone else?
Honest question here.

If i raise someone's child, its gotta be a daughter not a son.

The answer is the first.

Definitely the single mom scenario. Single moms are not ideal partners but at least then there's no history of her betraying you.

The first is the lesser evil of the two.