Them days are gone thread

Them days are gone thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TknY89kECq0
youtube.com/watch?v=e3ooy82_enQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, as a minority seeing pictures like this with so many whites where they could safely spout their racist ideologies makes me anxious.

Good thing you will NEVER have this again :^)

London used to be so beautiful

>London almost fully white
It's like something out of a dream, damn that hurts, same with Brussels.

bygone era when you could easily buy an assault rifle in Australia

oy das rite whitey

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Dont be racist, this is progress o;^)

Agreed. My family moved to a white country because whites objectively are better at civilization. Even though we hate living among them, it is worth it for the easy access to food, water, social services, and financial opportunity.
But I also hate living with the debilitating inferiority complex that being around whites gives me. I am reminded every day of my life how my own people are systemic failures and I have huge shame in that I have to depend on whites for decent living conditions.
To help with my cognitive dissonance, I take every opportunity to help degrade white western culture. The more degenerate this society becomes, the better I feel about myself. I am comfortable in the fact that no matter how far the great white societies fall, living conditions will still be better than where I came from. Soon people like me will have the best of both worlds - the basic quality of life afforded by western countries, but an adequate amount of social decay for us to feel comfortable.

not even sort of believable

>bovril
thank fuck

More from the ghost of London.

nice bait
(you)

They are gone for good im afraid

those days when dating had a purpose beyond casual chad cock carousel are gone. now its just endless fuckbuddies larping as real relationships for a couple months or so before she moves on to another chad. hookup culture is dating now. dating is hookup culture.

here's a pic of an old airplane from back when people could just do things and build things without needing a billion different government permits. those days are gone

Disgusting

>youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0

this shit makes me so fucking sad

Thread theme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TknY89kECq0

>here's a pic of an old airplane from back when people could just do things and build things without needing a billion different government permits. those days are gone

So glad those days are gone. There is no chance something that dangerous would be attempted today.

There's more to that period than lynching blacks.

:(

According to my research fully automatic weapons have been outlawed in Australia since the 1930's so this is pretty old news. Your pic also shows a guy holding what appears to be an old belt fed machine gun converted to semi-auto, not an assault rifle.

safety and freedom is a careful balancing act sometimes. but we've clearly crossed the line into over regulation. i live in canada, keep that in mind, i'm only allowed to consume alcohol when the government tells me i'm allowed and only where the government tells me i'm allowed to buy it. it's a nanny state government where adults are treated like children. the red tape and bullshit around starting a business for example, forget it. too many rules. rules rules rules rules rules and regulations i'm tired of it, it's suffocating. I'M A MAN DAMN IT and to be treated like a child by the state regulating every aspect of my life fuuuuuuck. i am done with this shit. some asshole wants to build a flying machine and jump off a cliff all the power to him. a little personal risk for a lot of personal freedom at this point seems a worthy exchange

NEVER again

and the funny thing about the state treating adults like children. they start acting like children. maybe that's part of why our ancestors were so much better then we are, because they were real adults and treated as such

>ywn take a horse drawn carriage to the cultural center of your people to pull yourself up by your bootstraps while simultaneously having 10 beautiful white children with your 17 year old Christian qt

End it now lads

youtube.com/watch?v=e3ooy82_enQ