Roastie sports new necklace (hint: not pearl)

It was from the blown-out portion of her twat

nypost.com/2017/09/30/blogger-turns-skin-removed-in-designer-vagina-surgery-into-necklace/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVDmavpzZ3A
youtube.com/watch?v=aOENUWCxfqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yummy yummy in my tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=IVDmavpzZ3A

Mostly dislikes and disgust

>"Crystal labia jewelry" No dear, you're sprinkling glitter over shriveled c**t flaps and setting them in cheap ass resin moulds

Best comment

Why haven't you learnt about the benefits of drinking semen yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=aOENUWCxfqA

white women were a mistake in order to leave some dignity to the whites me must mix race with the japs

Why is it always our women doing this weird shit

Christ, is this how it looks when you're trying to do a masterful shitpost, but need to leave in two minutes so you kind of rush it?

he's not wrong.
if you're after white girls, you're going to find some deeply spiritual vaginal yoga shit.
chinks all the way

>PSA
Roasties can be sneks to fool you user. Don't trust the lack of beef curtains.

Women in general shouldn't be allowed to make decisions for themselves.. fucking morons, all of them.

yeah honestly fuck white girls

she's literally a semon demon

>fuck white girls

I'm on it.

>Tracy used a cereal box, cotton thread and tiny pegs normally used for hanging Christmas cards to create a tiny washing line for the labia.
>Once they were dry, a liberal coating of shiny pink paint was applied.
>After that followed an avalanche of glitter.

If you touched her necklace, would it be rape?

roastie making jewelry out of excess roast beef around her vagina. lel

She chopped it off herself?

Jesus christ

she didn't draw out the water from he pussy lips?

How do it work? Alcohol? Then she could have had them infused with epoxy or some shit. I forgot how it works.

uh... why?

>Filed under cosmetic surgery, jewelry, vaginas, wtf

lol

shoulders to broad, flat ass, massive wipe chin.
enjoy fucking your scottish femboy

massive wide chin and very fucking big hands like god damn those hands on her are huge, she puts the man in woman

whites race mixing with the japanese is the future of the one true master race.

and these considered the ugly ones in our new master race

tfw no chinks in my town

start your journey on finding a japanese wife my brother. do it for the future of the whites

But what about the men? Defeats the purpose if we create a bunch of Elliot Rodgers.

Anyone else wondering if she had all that "extra tissue" because of the sheer number of dicks that have pounded the area?

All the elliot rodgers will be the soldiers who kill all our enemies on a suicide mission

enjoy your elliot rodgers

first time i agree with a literal faggot,women in general are stupid,all they seek is attention and getting hammered by the mighty BBC

out people will only be allowed to mate in there race group. so japanese women with white men and vice versa but the actual race we spawn can only reproduce with eachother, that way we will always have th even amount of the white and the jap genes, therefor keeping it pure, and the men wont be to weak because they have the white male blood in them, like honestly elliot rodgers wasnt really a weak spawn he killed a few people not many can do that, our elliotrodger off springs shall be trained in the military to one day conquer every country so the whole world is our race

I've seen some shit, I think there's nothing that can really shock me anymore. This, this is repulsive.

Holy shit yellow fever niggers are worst than mgtow at this point.

Mmmm, jerky

Only the people retarded enough to wonder why their foreskins haven't grown back after a decade of jerking off 6 times a day.

Ok, just to take a second being serious here, you virgins all know that the size of the labia has nothing to do with amount of sex right?

I'm not saying this so you date roasties, I'm saying it so if you see a nice clean looking pucci you don't assume she's a virgin/prude

This is it for me. FULL FASH!

If it can rot it's fucking stupid, should have given her flaps to some leather maker, she would have a nice scarf by now

Go check out r/hapas if you really want to know
>WARNING: IF YOU ARE PRONE TO FEELING LONELY AND DEPRESSED AVOID IT

Sage

This

>purecancer.png

france sucks dick cunt learn to have a shower and to wipe your ass properly. dont mind me gonna go eat the legs of a frog and maybe a snail aswell (cultured btw), dont mind me we are technically wogs but well say we are white