China what the fuck!?

China what the fuck!? nypost.com/video/woman-calmly-walks-home-after-giving-birth-in-the-street/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/qe6qphMwtgA
youtube.com/watch?v=c-swfpAn4kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xi's fault

So this video WAS real it was around here a day ago

designated birthing streets.

The end of times has arrived

India>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

I can't play the webm but if the kid survived what's the big deal? Seems everything went ok

poor kid dropped on head at birth thats so sad honestly i hate chinks but i love nips

lol wtf?

I've seen some pretty fucked up china webms but this one is well above and beyond any of them

Your both designated shittier

How is this a bad thing? It actually makes me like Asian women even more. They seem to have really flexible bodies

i wonder what thing she stuff in her vag cuz it was ejected like it was an undersized prop

japs arent even human

stfu salad

what the fuck

What is this pic referencing?

fuck off back to ur poo life u shitter cunt
very stinky u are

Guess we know what she's having for dinner

I have seen a lot of messed up things, even death but this did it for me.

Stay mad, worthless dog eating slant eyed gooks.

Fucking xenomorphs

You guys are all pusies, if this moves you so much.

>What is this pic referencing?

death to all leafs

im european not a filthy chink but to be honest i prefer chinks for then stinky poo shit cunt indians, go play some cricket with ya poo stinky hands

Time for a ganges bath pajeet. On youre way take this wheel barrow with Raj and his dead kids and dump em in too

Awww..
You just mad you again gonna lose to us poos today.
Bwahahahaaaa.
Silly!

mr. Freeze

>born on the same day as Sup Forums.

OI.
Don't you go besmirching cricket you fucking cunt.
It's the last white mans game, even with the poos involved.

If you prefer either you're the fucking problem. Get rid of chinks and indians.

Boohoo Kiwi raper, I'm an atheist.

Godless shithole

cricket was the last white mans sport, once a very respectable white gentlemens game except all the people of color have stolen it aswell as everything else

Will the kid be all right?

ah wee wee poo pajeeta poo poo, curry curry very very spice haha time for poo again

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Fucking chinks lmao. Like insects just throwing out their young willy nilly.

youtu.be/qe6qphMwtgA

Let the bodies hit the floor

That's why you only watch the ashes and South African series. I've got nothing against SA blacks playing cricket.

They haven't stolen it yet. But fuck the IPL is close. It's disgusting.

it's a dog eat dog world

The only thing that shocks me is how the kid body hit the floor, hit the floor, floor floooooooor let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floorSTOP HAMMERTIME

I agree, japanese citizen that are ethnically korean and chinese aren't human.

I know we all hate niggers and sandnigger but if this doesnt convince you this is the worst country in the world I don't know what will

I ain't gonna click on that shit Nigga.

>What did he mean by this?

chinks have no soul

보신탕

Now I have seen everything.

Haha no. Both of your countries are shitholes. I have gone around in both of them, the good thing in yours is that people in the north are less retarded than other races or "castes".

I've not been to Britain neither I want to.
But my friends at UCL tell me it's yet another Pakistan.

WTF, that video was made by an organization based in India. You can't make this up.

Chinks are more subhuman than pajeets

It's made by UNICEF - united nations

someone post the indian abortion hog

No wonder their population is fucking huge, can just pop babies like a fucking zerg.

I always figured that giving birth wasn’t the huge team women make it to be. Based China is based.

yeah word we should raid tumblr or feminist fb pages posting this saying child birth is easy and painless

>team
Deal

Autocorrect socks.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-swfpAn4kc

This planet need to be purged.

What the hell China...

I have seen worse DESU.

you sound like a abo nigger

huh, it replaces 't b h' with desu.

Underrated post.

newfag LURK MORE

Probably wanted to kill the baby, and if she went to a hospital they might just try and make sure she doesn't do that.

go fuck a kangaroo.

>just birthing in the street like it's nothing
Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't from a Latin country.

Mainly because of doing it on a bed.
Doing it over concrete is kinda retarded though, do it in/over water, or at least have someone ready to catch the baby.

Mao would be proud

No wonder china is winning look how efficient everything is. Even birth.

The Chinese are a notch above the Indians who are the lowest of the low. Some of the most disgusting people on the planet, unfortunately overpopulated and the rest of us have to deal with them. Nothing that comes from those two country is ever a surprise.

CHYNA must die.
The Second Carthage must burn anew.

hey shut up you fags
The chinks care a lot about kids.

Shut up you swarthing jungle monkey, you ugly flat nosed samaniego-Aquino-Bugtong niggers have no culture and literally are the shitstains of Asia. Your women are born into prostitution and you lost shitty landfill islands to Isis. The only contribution you’ve done is bring the Nutshack to life and create shitty taro bubble tea. Nothing ever positive came out of that island, except women with HIV

Scott adams was right again.

turn off your larping flag pajeet.

Holy shit!

Yeah this webm isn't new. China truly is a shithole.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums isn't it?
I think I'm going to puke.

the miracle of birth x

>She doesn't even pick up her baby

>Doesn't even spread legs
>still gives birth easier than how I take a shit
We are doomed

WHAT THE FUCK!

dam son

she was probably born the same way, would explain a lot

And people are sad that NK might drag us into a bigger war with these chineses mongrels? I am eagerly awaiting justice to be served against this mindless communist drone country.

Now watch the Poos and Gooks crawling out to point fingers like the last 100 times this has been spammed for the past weeks

reminds me of this.

Damn that is vile

Great another chink in this world

Original batman cartoon. Me freeze looking at his wifes snow-globe.

No, it will still be Chinese

lmao russia hacked chink pregnancy

Fucking subhumans and you people want to flood your country with these animals because of 'muh asian waifus.' Disgusting.