Just watching this now and I'm getting some pretty big Another vibes from it

Just watching this now and I'm getting some pretty big Another vibes from it.
I know it JUST ended but what did you all think of it in the end without giving away too much? How much would you rate Mayoiga out of 10

If you are expecting it to be another Another, you are in for a lot of disappointment.

Pointless.
It accomplished nothing and used too much nonsense to get there.
Half the characters were completely unneeded, half of the rest were completely unlikable. The ending was cheap and the drama in general consisted only of cliff hangers.
6/10

It will literally only disappoint you, enjoyment was like an 8/10 only if you where here for the threads, they made the show watchable.

It's honestly a 2/10, nothing happens. It's a genuine waste of time, watch anything else.

You missed the threads, there's no point in watching this anymore, user
Don't waste your time, go watch something else

2/10
Speaking of which, new chapter today. Who else is excited and hope user dumps soon?
Isn't it the witch hunt chapter today?

Don't do it user.

There's no chapter this week.

Is this some sort of sick joke?

Yeah, decided against making a thread just to say that.

It started okay, sucked in the middle, and ended meh

One of the worst shows ever made. Seriously.

I feel very sad now. Thanks for at least telling us.

What was the ending ? I dropped it at ep 5

Some left, some stayed for a time.

Depends if you can enjoy campy comedy crap by itself. I had a decent time with it since the characters were all so retarded.
The threads definitely helped in making the characters living memes though. I'd give it a somewhat entertaining/10

8/10 for enjoyment. I would never have thought I would enjoy a truly shit anime so much. Solely because I never thought an anime could troll, and this trolled everyone. And for that, it deserves recognition.

non-sequitur, the anime.

7/10

A lot the complaints about it are stupid. Mostly people judging by what they imagined it ought to be.

Yeah I know, many of the characters are crazy or just retarded. These 2 have their shit together at least, so far

It seemed like one of those "so stupid its enjoyable" type of shows that would cause fun threads

>Hellcat have their shit together
>So far
In the next episode or two, they pissed off almost everyone in the Mayoiga threads. Many people were also scared they were going to die.
Scared and paranoid people act irrationally

By capturing the MC? Kind of an irrational move yeah. About to watch ep 6, this is about to get really stupid isnt it

It gets a fun sort of stupid, but the last three episodes are boring as shit.