This is what happens when you call Black person a nigger outside Sup Forums...

This is what happens when you call Black person a nigger outside Sup Forums. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA
youtube.com/watch?v=kOBw_5my-ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do blacks think assaulting someone is proper reaction to being called names?

>Turk-poster
*Yawn*

>le roach nigger

>I'm European
You guys are almost as pathetic as Argentina

They don't respect the first amendment/constitution in general.
They generally see it as a silly document written by dead old white males

On some serious shits, how come no one acknowledges that if you call someone a nigger, and they hit you, you were right?

>yawn poster
YAAAWWNNN oh my god look how.. Yawn.. Valuable my post is.. Oh no.. yawnnnnnnn

Fucking niggers.

A lot of dead old white males became dead because it was once legal to literally go outside and have a gun duel because another guy implied you were a pussy

You guys are so pussified you can't even deal with a talk shit get hit clause

What's your address tough guy?

Both parties had to agree to the duel though.

It had proper etiquette, something niggers will never understand.

is that ice poseidon?

>white person attacks a black person who isn't trying to fight
>"wow so racist, what the fuck"
>black person attacks a white person who isn't trying to fight
>"DAS RITE"

White people are the strongest people on the planet.

First Amendment protects your speech from the government. Seems like you're the uneducated nigger here.

The reason for this being that the moment we start fighting niggers for the same shit, we get plugged with a hate crime, go to prison, and that's that. Someone shouts nigger at niggers acting like niggers, and still loses despite having what would seem like a pretty fair viewpoint.
This is also why your cause is losing.
Call me a racist today, and I'll grin and bear it.
Tomorrow though?
We're getting the rope, nigger

Kill every single nigger on the face of the Earth

>a turk
>A WORD MEANS YOU DESERVE TO DIE
How many faggots will I be able to knock out if ill start yelling roach in the streets of Istanbul?

At least t*rks admit they're black finally

did he died?
his brain is oozing blood

This is what happens when people play on identity politics to the point of actually making the white genocide meme real and force people to resort to their base instincts or die.

Know your foolishness and change course before you build your own gas chamber and create the very thing you fear most.

Natural selection baby.
No sympathy for retards who jump in a shark tank then act all surprised when they get eaten.

Honestly as someone who grew up in a nigger infected neighborhood. I stay away from niggers as much as possible. I don't work/live/hang/date around them. Zero interactions and my life has been so much better than my child hood.

Talk shit get hit. It's the law of the land.
Knowing this, hide your power level at all costs and strike when necessary.

Based

>Why do blacks think assaulting someone is proper reaction to being called names?
Because the only appropriate response to people who hate you on the basis of your race, and will gradually support the genocide of said race, is violence.

If weeds start growing in your garden you don't argue with them, you cut them with extreme prejudice.

>Niggers hear nigger
>React with violence.
>White man hears cracka.
>Doesn't give a fuck.

>Niggers will be niggers.

And this is what happens to niggers and turkgays when they are 1 vs 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA

those guys were a military material, they used to walk through Russia in winter or through Europe in daylight

brawls and bar fights have never been a good kind of behaviour

>mexcrement

An you imagine how shittier Mexico would be if y'all had more niggers.

Maybe in some cucked country like United States or Turkey LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=kOBw_5my-ws

It would just be colombia, and for the record the nigger part of mexico isnt that bad.

>racist memer subhuman
> An you imagine how shittier Mexico would be if y'all had more niggers.
How so?

wh*Te dogs Smdh

What I ask is nogs should go back to Africa and build their utopian racist free society like the rest out there with tier necklace justice out there like a bunch of monkeys.

>it's not possible for non-government entities to infringe upon one's rights.

so as long as the government doesn't own slaves. . .

Cuckroaches are honorary niggers

>how so?
You ignorant bastard.

>Niggers hear nigger
>React with violence
>White men hear cracka
>Go extinct

Words are a nigger's greatest threat. They don't know how they work. They are scared of words, letters, numbers, and must attack immediately or their brains will overheat.

Essentially this. I don't support Naziism or genocide or anything but if the left keeps pushing people back tribal instincts, they're going to bring a lot of really harmful ideologues out of the woodworks.

post your facebook profile hotshot

yeah and you'll sit there on the side line and be like "HEY JAMAL IM A CENTRIST MAN!!! LETS JUST HUG IT OUT!"

>top kek

wait, are you saying blacks are violent?

that sounds a trifle racist to me

Please user, they don't even get to thinking about free speech. When they hear that nigger it's like a switch goes off in ther brain and all rationale leaves. "WUT U SAY WHITE BOI?" Very primitive.

This is why turkroaches are considered subhuman filth. Speech is not violence

>This word salad of a sentence

Why do you type like a retard?

>Niggers hear nigger
>React with violence
>White men hear cracka
>A new hitler is born
>He conquers all of motherland europa
>Nukes africa and jewnited states of america
>Europa is great again
>The white european race proceeds to conquer the stars

This is what happens when you are a skinny jeans wearing faggot maybe; I've called niggers niggers a hundred times, and put several in the hospital as a result of their responses. Twice THEY called police when their asses were getting handed to them, only to find that words do not justify assault. So remember that when you wonder why you all have a record and can't get a fucking job niggers. Oh, and saged.

Well thanks for confirming blacks are violent thugs.

HAhaha your country is shit and your women are fat.

>get called a nigger
>act like a nigger
They really showed that white devil.

Sorry I'm not updated with the latest racist Sup Forumstard shill narrative.

The topic of the thread is the same, it's not immoral to hurt people who already show signs of hating a given race and will gradually support the genocide/elimination of said race.

>not nuking the Middle East too

Hello, Sameer.

THIS

IS

DETROIT

>Lacking so much of arguments that resorts to ad hominem flagposting

This, both parties had to agree. Duels were still very common considering how much emphasis was put into honor in the past

*SMACKS LIPS*

DAS RITE,WHYTE DEBIL WILL PAY 4 NEGRO OPRESHUN

There are plenty of qts around these parts, and life is bretty good just about anywhere if you are educated or good at building wealth, even in a soulless glorified sweat shop like Japan.

How does it feel knowing that the only thing keeping all of you from total annihilation is other benevolent whites?
But keep chipping away at that benevolence roach I'm sure it will end well for you and your shitskin friends.

Then it isnt immoral to genocide a race that wants to hurt you because of your genocidal beliefs.

Right up until the get hamstrung to a bridge. Like a little shit pinata.

>it's not immoral to hurt people who already show signs of hating a given race and will gradually support the genocide/elimination of said race.

So youd OK with whites genociding brown?

Then we should probably start exterminating the left, as they make it clear they want to genocide whites. By your logic, RWDS would be self-defense.

Mfw words cause physical violence. I personally am a judge of character and nothing else. So based on this encounter I can say that you and anyone you came to this “rally” with are probably violent people and don’t know how to act when angry.

KANGZ

excuse to be violent

>be me hanging out with cool black kids
>we're smoking weed in a bush
>one of them says nigga loudly
>all of a sudden a voice booms outside the bush
>"WHO SAID NIGGA"
>Black friend booms back "I said nigga, NIGGA"
>before you know it 3 giant football black dudes storm into our bush
>our black friend looks at them and says nigga again
>big black dudes look disappointed and leave

Don't do business with drug dealers and you won't end up in a bridge. So simple, even a faggot like you could grasp it.

My theory is that niggers call whites racist and dangerous because they see how content and peaceful we are but do not understand why or how we maintain our spiritual serenity despite the condition of the world. Whereas the niggers chimpout in response to stimuli and they envy our ability to cope. Jews have this same problem only they envy our altruism and good nature, both of which they lack.

i'm pretty sure this is actually a crime - i mean obviously for the person who did the punching, but also for everyone just standing around with their thumbs up their asses.

isn't this literally the topic for the series finale of seinfeld?

>it's not immoral to hurt people who already show signs of hating a given race
Who decides what these signs are and what are they?
>will gradually support the genocide/elimination of said race.
Congratulations, you're condemning people based on wrongthink you colossal faggot.

Blacks, Asians, or any other group do not want to genocide whites, or are racist against whites.

Attacks like these are reactionary to being called nigger.

But everyone in Mexico is a drug dealer anyways, so it would be impossible not to deal with them. Checkm8 faggot

>We'll
Your not black, your a cockroach.

Everybody hates niggers for a reason user.

average dindu

And calling people niggers is reactionary to niggers acting like niggers. What's your point

>who decides
It's simple, is it an attack based on race? Such as anti Semitism or hate against "niggers"?
If so, it will grow out to support genocide if people tolerate such behavior.

This is what happens when you call a turk a nigger on Sup Forums.

another shitty photoshop brought to you by your friends at /leftypol/

if we supported their genocide, they and you would be dead

niggers are cowardly animals

>know that black people will respond like this when a phrase/word is said
>Sup Forums goes out in public and says said phrase/word
>Gets the shit kicked out of them
>acts surprised.

Idk Sup Forums I thought you guys were cool and smart but now iiiiiiiiiiidkkkkk

Yes I am

So there's a growing support of genociding whites since attacks on whites by niggers and spics have increased recently? Good to know you're goofing on your own arguments.

Talk shit get hit whitey

>Sup Forums
>smart
My cat is more smarter than these subhumans lmao

Niggers are about to lose africa by based black kaangs. Because even africa thinks bad of niggers.

>arguing with a mexcrement
>arguing with someone clearly mentally ill
Never reply niggerposters.

I applaud you for not even changing the filename

>It's simple, is it an attack based on race?
I've been attacked unprovoked by black guys before. By your logic I have to the right to fuck up those racists, yes?
>it will grow out to support genocide if people tolerate such behavior.
That's an opinion and you can't see the future. Again you're judging people on imaginary thoughtcrimes which makes you dangerous. Why should't you get a free helicopter ride?

>more smarter
Retard confirmed

Because they take every chance they get to be violent against ''evil whitey'' without consequences. We all know what would have happened if another nigger called him a nigger. Nothing.

Too bad the majority of whites are still too blind to see this and think everything can be solved through dialogue and kindness.

>roach
*Yawn*

>Austin Dewan
Good job roach, you mistook an indian for a white.

>mongrel
*yawn*

*starves country