Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8LUd51IuiA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GL1uCjLZ9k
strawpoll.me/14049931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure taking a photo of your vote option means braking the law

Should have drawn a francoist symbol instead

Nah, swastika was easier and faster.

3 languages on one ballot? What kind of multi ethnic nigger nation is spain anyway?

I don't even know what the third language is.

Basque maybe?

good job invalidating your vote
some butthurt woman is gonna tear it up when she sees the swastika

should be aragonese no?

I think they actually have 4.. Castillian (what most call 'Spanish'), Catalan, Basque and Galician.

>occitan on the ballot
Why?

Definitely not.
Dunno, could be Occitanian too.

It's Occitan AKA French peasant commie language.

Progressiveness, inclusiveness. Strange that they didn't put it in arab too.

You know they throw those votes into the trash. It's all a big political scam

Aranese. For people from Lleida.

so you are spanish living in the catalonia region? or simply a catalonian that wishes to remain?

I'm pretty sure this referendum is illegal anyway.

>braking the law
youtube.com/watch?v=X8LUd51IuiA

sage

I come from Castillian, Galician, Asturian and Valencian background. So yeah. But I was born here in Catalonia.

Won't that spoil your ballot?

¿Qué son el primero y el tercer idiomas? Parecen del tercer mundo

/thread

I see Hiro Hito added the catalan flag already. Neat.

Yes, and OP is a fucking retard.

Catalán y Occitano.

>Voting is illegal

Yes because is threatens national unity, which is protected under the constitution.

I can't fucking stop laughing when I see that backwards question mark. It is hilarious for no reason.

Lol nope, euskera isn't remotely similair. It's Occitan, but don't know any Jordis who speak it.

So, what legal precedent does Spain have for succession?

Is the referendum binding in anyway? Can Spain just march in the national guard and say it's not happening?

It's Provençal.

Nice invalid balot you stupid fuck. Free Catalonia.

Yes but i feel slavic is more funny, it seems like you are beating someone with a scientific calculator

Its almost like russian things that are always backwards. :D

"in soviet russia, bike rides you"

>Free Catalonia.
What Georgie wants, I refuse by principle.

Our VP just said literally that.

How is it invalid? He stayed within the checkmark

>muh symbol
kill yourself

>Catalan language
>Occitan language
Ok now we see who's behind all this mess. Cucktalans are just French proxyshills.

The backwards letters have some hidden a e s t h e t i c

literally enough to make me against this and enjoy all the beatings being doled out by based Spanish civil Guardia

It will probably cause a lot of shit with France when french catalonia decides they want to be in catalonia.

So, what does that mean exactly? I can't imagine that Spain would let such a profitable region secede. I also can't imagine any government in Europe right now wants to get involved in this.

Are people willing to die for a free Catalonia?

The constitutional court supended the referendum. So yes, it is illegal.

wtf I love George Soros now.

>pain doesn't have freedom of speech or association
TOPKEK DESU SENPAI

Isn't this referendum invalid? Since your laws won't allow any state/province to become independent...

It is, because it is against their constitution. It is like when muricans were spamming "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".

See the image at:
Occitannogs are all a bunch of commies.

Yet gun rights have been infringed

I got a hospital appointment letter the other day which came with translations in 12 languages.
Sad times user, sad times.

>About as much as any other succession. All successions are illegal unless explicitly said otherwise.
>Legality is absolutely pointless anyways. by leaving the parent nation one is saying we do not follow your laws.

All those sound the same anyway. Everyone just wants to be a special snowflake.

No they're not willing to die, they're playing the victim card all the time, even though they are as you say, one of the most prosperous regions in Spain.
Also, Catalonia has historically been what defined Spain for centuries.

>So, what does that mean exactly?
Today's pseudovote counts for shit.
Do you support freedom of association for muslims to come in and freely associate in your communities? You ancap autist.

Muslims aren't citizens. Are Spaniards Spanish citizens with rights?

Catalonia should be independent, just like all the states in the US and Commonwealth countries. Bigger nations with multiple cultural groups exist only to advance the One World Government agenda.

SAVED
reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=8GL1uCjLZ9k

What a phoneposter doesn't want, I support by principle.

strawpoll.me/14049931

Muslims are given citizenship just by setting a foot in spanish soil.

Dumb Spen

Our country is no longer ours since Franco died.

Why should the referendum be illegal? Just make acting on it illegal and have a civil war.

>now
like he wasn't funding your whole movement before...

Many Sup Forumstards are siding with Madrid because they think Madrid is le based autoritharian stronk nazi trump daddy, and because they're contrarian, they want to be boot lickers, but don't understand Madrid is a leech, unemployed Arab /Moor Rapebabby, while Catalonia is the exploited, productive, hard-working part of Spain that just wants to get rid of the Moorish nigger leeches.

FREE CATALONIA

>muh multilingual spain
Hahahhahahaha, these are just dialects of the same language
>Occitan
>Catalan
Literal memes

>I'm so new I have no idea what these meme arrows do
>>>/reddit/

Swedish and Norwegian are basically different dialects of the same language too. They can effectively communicate with each other by talking their own languages. Yet, those are considered separate languages, not dialects.
Is it the same here?

Not many good examples in the isles as we are all ANGLOE'D. When it comes to celtic... im not the expert but Irish and Scottish I find mutually comprehensive, welsh is a bit harder to grasp imo. But a language needs to be distinguishable by more than just clicks, a few letters and pronunciation. Say how Cypriots have their own dialect with many differences to Greek, but they still admit that they speak a Greek dialect. Or the schizophrenic south slavs, that get assblasted whenever they are told that there is no such thing as Bosnian, Macedonian or distinguishable Serbian and Croatian, just variations of the same Serbo-Croatian language.

Because Vall de Aran, and the part of France they want to their new meme state.

Burn Catalanya, burn.

I cannot vote, what kind of voting or democracy is that.

Who gives a fuck what Sup Forums thinks?

sadly it is a shop

>Slovenia calling anyone a leech
Literally tercero mundo.