Why are millennial women choosing work over motherhood?

Why are millennial women choosing work over motherhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqX8PFcOpxA
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/08/11/the-most-depressing-statistic-imaginable-about-being-a-new-parent/?utm_term=.5dec4b38cef0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were brainwashed by the liberal, communist atheist indoctrination centres called schools.

because they've been tricked by the cultural marxist agenda

Is that RageAfterStorm with the glasses?

Because they want money. Women can have a career and raise children as well, probably a lot more healthy to have a mum that has a harding working ethic rather than some scummy mummy neet house bitch

Liberal, atheist, communist detected

Because more and more "men" are brainwashed into not believing in traditional gender roles and consider housewives that solely raise children as leeches who aren't pulling their equal weight. Women choose careers because they don't believe they will find someone who will want them in the household, as per the 21st century mentality.

I want to raise children with Soe.

>Choosing work

Yea sucking Nigger dick ain't work my man.

Titus 2:3-5
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
>keepers at home
>obedient to their husbands

I don't think people really understand what money is. We think we're all rich, which means we all have huge stacks of money, so we can all sit around and not produce anything (food, infrastructure, services)... it's like this: if nobody tends the fields, the crops fuckin die and we all starve. It doesn't matter how many giga-credz you have, you can't eat social status. Someone has to be doing the fucking work.

Both of them look narcissistic and smug,
1/10, would not marry.

>Women choose careers because they don't believe they will find someone who will want them in the household

By the time they start looking, they are about to hit the wall. No brainer they won't find anybody.

Yeah this, most women want to stay home Hell I wish I could stay home but God wants me to work and support my family

stop making these threads

This will never stop until men rise up, grow some balls and slap women into their place.

The woman is a natural selfish Whore and they will take advantage of whatever freedom you give them until you slap the bitch out of them.

This is the only way.

Amen, I tell my "girlfriend" to go to church, to read the bible, how to dress naturally women will drift towards this belief by themself to impress you.

They think they have more value than their baby making hole and their fantastic ability to raise children.

They are miserable.

She is so depressing and abhorrent. She's over 30 and should be a mother but instead whores herself out on social media so she can get patreon money for her shitty cosplay bullshit and commentate while grown men play video games for money. She's a living avatar of shallow, lifeless materialism. It's like looking into the abyss.

They do have more value than that, they're wives too

This is why, make 70k to do nothing all day
youtu.be/rqX8PFcOpxA

because not working makes them low value and hence gets them low value mates. Also it would be really dangerous to do so nowadays with such high odds of divorce. Protestants killed the traditional family, marriage should be a lifelong commitment no matter what.

>their fantastic ability to raise children.

This by itself is an enormous and critical for the survival of the society task.
Good mothers should be praised and admired.

You mean white millennial women, because the other races are not having issues with that. The main problem is that (((they))) have convinced women that a baby is a ball and chain that will completely ruin their lives and they will never have fun again.

Why is Tracer so hard to kill and annoying to deal with?

Because motherhood is a life sucking experience. Nothing like parasites using every ounce of your energy and nothing in return.

This too.

>parasites
Nobody wants to breed with social parasites like you anyway, so you don't have to worry about it bud.

I was tricked by (((them))) about wanting a career instead of kids... and am now trying to figure out how to convince my man to fill me full of kids and let me be a good housewife and mother

Give him the bible

Why all the QT's be ruined?

>work
>posts alcoholic lesbians

Dual income and no kids. It’s paradise.

Fuck off you cucked shill. This whole "wymn can have it all" meme needs to die. You can't be a good mother and a career women. You don't have enough time. Pick one.

Don't encourage this behaviour by even bothering to give these types of women attention, harlots, fornicators, drunkards, these types of women should be ignored, ridiculed, they should feel guilty for their lifestyle

>Someone has to be doing the fucking work.

that's for the robots

Correct. Women aren't swayed by logic and reason, they are swayed by strength and emotion and public ridicule.

There's no way a person can raise children effectively and work 40+ hours each week, especially a salaried job where you work at home too.

That's how you do it, when someone says to me do I think that girl is cute I say something like "no, she's wearing pants she's probably a lesbian since she's wearing men's clothing" or "no she looks like a whore showing her body in public" I don't care if they make fun of me or think I'm rude deep down inside they know it's true

the ironic part is that they're unfit for both

i always get these fantasies about liberal women where i fuck the liberal out of them - like have music blaring so loud, pin them down, then fuck them for hours on end. see if they come out of it more submissive, more sexy, and less like a screechy stupid dyke.

i personally think that's why they crave muslim and shitskins is because they're a biproduct of weak men who let society slip away.

> Millennial
> In her 20s
> Prefers motherhood over work
> Got blacked
> Marry first white cuck who is willing

whats is the point of motherhood or marrying if they had sex with a hundred man before that? here is the blackpill for you,women are ALL sluts there is none who is worth at this day and age,i cant blame then,when their counterparts are smoking weed and fapping to 'traps'

Because they were told that it would make them "empowered" and self-actualized. This is completely incidental to every major company adopting feminism as policy. Corporations would never seek to enlarge the labor pool to the cost of society and the family though.

>The main problem is that (((they))) have convinced women that a baby is a ball and chain that will completely ruin their lives and they will never have fun again.

they aren't wrong

I don't know the answer to that. But the only answer that matters right now is. Would you still eat the pizza?

Fornication is a sin

Laying with a beast is a sin, this type of woman has to be put to death with the nigger according to the bible.

I’ve had more fun being a father than I did in my early twenties.

>Nothing like parasites using every ounce of your energy and nothing in return.

Did you just start college and enter a gender studies class?

Women have been duped by feminists to believe that work makes them free(say this in german and you're called a nazi) and everything is wonderful. But women would be wise to pay attention to career men and notice that most men have pictures of their children on their desk. Men don't work because it somehow makes them magically "fulfilled" or makes them feel powerful, they work every day for the kids on the desk.

kek

They even choose islam as religion. The answer is simple: female can't choose right so they should be protected from making choice themselves.

and not an argument

They've been fucked in the head by feminism

Feminism

Women do whatever it takes to gain social status.
Being a mother has become associated with being stupid, having no goals or drive in life, being lazy, lower class, etc.

I think it's partially due to the single mother epidemic and all the attention those mothers get compared to mothers in functional families who also do well.

Any woman who does something in STEM or any field where women aren't as common will be celebrated almost exclusively for the that thing and it's currently the most highly regarded thing for women in society right now.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/08/11/the-most-depressing-statistic-imaginable-about-being-a-new-parent/?utm_term=.5dec4b38cef0

>Life has its ups and downs, but parenthood is supposed to be among the most joyous. At least that's what the movies and Target ads tell us.

>In reality, it turns out that having a child can have a pretty strong negative impact on a person's happiness, according to a new study published in the journal Demography. In fact, on average, the effect of a new baby on a person's life in the first year is devastatingly bad — worse than divorce, worse than unemployment and worse even than the death of a partner.

millennial men got drug shove mess made of while they get cock carousel.

because evil jews.

>Prioritise work over your own children
>Send them off at under 1 years old to begin indoctrination process and mingle with sick kids
>Wonder why society is failing and why little Marcy turned out to be a feminist dyke that hates her parents and children and everything good in the world
Repeat ad nauseum.

After the collapse of religion in the West, young people in general, not just women, are taught that a sort of salvation or self fulfillment can only be obtained through a "meaningful" career.

This is drummed into the mind of every child growing up in the West through the education system, mass media and culture at large.

Yeah it has a negative impact because the media tells you it's a bad thing now. Look at Disney, the classic Disney formula of the good girl who gets rescued by her prince, they marry and live happily ever after probably make kids.
People HATE that, how many parodies are made of that, where the girl is a tough bitch who doesn't need a man, who fornicates and drinks and smokes and wears short skirts and goes to clubs and this is supposed to be the hero not the villain!

tits or gtfo

Lust is a sin

Because spending your twilight years reminiscing about your job as a cubicle drone is far superior to being surrounded by loving children and grandchildren.

It's terribly sad seeing women too old to have children. Many won't admit it but all feel terrible remorse and a sense of emptiness and longing.

Millions of years of evolution created the biological imperative to reproduce and added the reward mechanism in our very souls. Try to fool nature at your own peril, there is always a price to pay.

Just don't give them any attention. I get hit on by post-wall women all the time that seem to think they are valuable because they have careers.

I don't mind crushing them by telling them I only date young, feminine women. With any luck, they will warn younger women not to make the same mistakes they did.

the happiest women I know are married women with children

>Margolis and Myrskyla wrote that challenges of new parents that impacted their decision to have another fell into three categories. The first two had to do with health

Wife delivered just fine with only a very minor laceration. She went back to work with no problems after six weeks.

>The third category was the most significant and was about "the continuous and intense nature of childrearing." Parents reported exhaustion due to trouble breast-feeding, sleep deprivation, depression, domestic isolation and relationship breakdown.

The only thing we’ve had was sleep deprivation, and even then that was stymied with coffee and exercise.

This, be upfront about it don't pretend. When someone checks out a girl you say to them shes a whore she's wearing revealing clothes I'm not interested in fornicators.

>Capitalism + consumerism + entertainment. They need to work to gain money and they spend their free time consuming entertainment.

women aren't more rational than men but the smart ones understand the cost benefit analysis of having a kid more than we do

having a kid wrecks their body for nine months, costs a lot of money, time and emotional energy.

if we had a very strong welfare state that promoted motherhood for educated, talented women (white and asian) then they might change the math, but we don't, the government is for niggers. taxes are for niggers. forever.

so they are rationally checking out of a system that doesn't support or benefit them (motherhood). women going childless as working freelovers is the female equivalent of NEETING, it sucks but it's better than motherhood

because work sets you free

>Had the chance to stay home, take care of children, do some chores.
>This was the most oppressive period for women ever. Undid it all so they could go to work.

>why do women like to eat and live

idk, senpai. I just dont know.

>promote Orientals to have kids
They have enough kids, there was 350 million Chinese 60 years ago, now there's 1.3 billion. Orientals should be forbidden from having children in western nations and forbidden from moving here.

>Why are millennial women choosing work over motherhood?

It's easier (doesn't require building a relationship, trusting someone, or radical lifestyle changes), you can't fail (you can always find work or start a new job), they're told it's more respectable (simply because they'd be defying tradition). I think this choice's mainstream popularity is a fad; once the encouragement dies down and it's no longer tradition breaking, I believe we'll a large shift back towards motherhood after post secondary education. I believe the next trend will be women choosing useful (to the household) post secondary courses; ie: trades (so that they can be the handyman of the house).

>Orientals should be forbidden from having children in western nations and forbidden from moving here.
Not going to happen white man

I think a parge part is men not convincing them to choose motherhood over wprk

No matter what anyone tells you - it all depends on the man. If the husband is hard-working and has a good job, he will be able to support his wife and children.

All the young married couples I know have traditional style relationships where the husband works full-time and the wife stays home with the kids. It's still an option but it requires effort.

My mom was a stay at home mom for 25 years until a couple years ago when she went back into the workforce. She’s older, wiser, and much less emotional than she was even a few years ago (she’s in her mid 50s). I think if women would do that instead of working while having children in the house then they would be happier and men wouldn’t want to kill themselvss as much.

What if they have a part-time working/stay-at-home husband?

It's redundant to call me a white man, every human is white

They don't like cock

No, the bible says women have to stay home not the men. If you're part of the gentry maybe you can stay home since you'd have no need to work.

Why does the short haired one insist on looking like a retard? She should let her hair grow and stop making faces.

My mom did the same and is now the biggest women hater i know because she cant stand younger women and how they act/behave

>I believe we'll a large shift back towards motherhood after post secondary education.

The problem is that it shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Kids need tons of attention until the age to 6-8.
If women had kids in your late teens and early twenties, they could start a going to college in their late twenties and starting to work in their thirties, when all her colleagues are about to hit the wall.

>your

*their

Well, it's no wonder a mother would feel socially isolated nowadays, since she's probably the only one of her friends to have a child. The rest of them are childless party girls. If you happen to have a big family and good friends, I don't see how having children could possibly be a bad thing for your happiness.

They are selfish and to raise a kid you can't be number one anymore.

liberal media is convincing them it is the right thing to do.

however, when they are old, instead of spending the holidays with your children and grandchildren, who they have helped grow and taught right from wrong, they will spend their holidays alone or with coworkers who barely know them and only like them enough to pass the time in idle chat at work

This too.

An effective mother, as in a mother who has enough time to tend to the needs of her kids, is not simultaneously working more than 40 hours per week. Ideally 20 or fewer hours.

can you get a trip so I can finally filter your shitty threads and that Overwatch-looking whore?

thanks in advance

Leftist teachers and single motherhood taught them having kids is a shit experience.

That was actually the case with us, but our hospital has new parent events where you can go and meet other parents so we’ve made a few friends that way.

I think my biggest issue with the article is that it doesn’t look at if the pregnancy was actually planned or not. I could see people being unhappy with being shoved into a lifestyle change without being prepared

EITHER
Women work for a living, get to the age of 30 and then forever fail to have healthy kids if any at all and endure solitude until they die of old age
OR
Not a single woman is allowed to work for a living, effectively doubling the man's working wage and forcing women to be faithful to their husband while they raise all the kids they want.

Sending your kid to a daycare isn't raising your kid. You're throwing it with the trash.

Children suck. Why should I have children if I can jusst enjoy life to the fullest?

Life includes children.
You can't enjoy life to the fullest without making children and raising them.

>1. Bullshity "libaeration" of women from the 60s
>2. Costs of living raise each year, you can hardly support a family with only one person working and getting jewed of his salary due to taxes

I want to raise children and tend home.
I'm just an awkward virgin who can't meet people.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

You can make ASMR videos and get e-laid.
So many lonely cunts do that, it's almost a meme, like Millhouse