Do bongs even give a fuck about this?

Do bongs even give a fuck about this?

no

no

Neither does pol.

I didn't even know it was a thing.

Sup Forums is against all forms of bread and circus. The only kosher boards for a Sup Forums is Sup Forums, /fa/, /sci/, /fit/, /lit/, and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not welcomed.

Sup Forums and /diy/ is kosher too.

no

Saw people in nfl shirts on the tube. Weird as fuck desu.

hadn't even heard of it

They play nigcollide over here? Who knew. Or gives a fuck

No. I had heard of it somewhere once but I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck.

about 70,000 people a game

I think they're American attendees.

They must hand out those gay flags

No one uses flags in America, and for that matter I've never seen it in soccer matches either

I live in Jacksonville whose shitty team plays there annually. The local announcers make believe they have a serious fan base there

Sad

>They must hand out those gay flags
Thats exactly what they do. I've only ever known one person to watch American football in my life and he was a Swede.

Hell, no

Wembley is a shithole and a nightmare to get to, much less sitting three hours for 11 minutes of actual playtime

Can they support all of the teams, cause the league is dead to us?

It's getting more popular here, I was walking down regent street a few months back and there was a massive NFL event on (I think it was the jacksonville jaguars)

This is the first I've heard of it. I thought the knee protests were happening in America.

Hopefully it'll take off, we need more young people in to sports, any sports.

Again, I can't stress enough how sad that is

Of all American cities to host a professional sports team, Jacksonville is the least worthy.

Remember that Los Angeles had no football team for 20 years, and now St Louis has none... these are major metropolitan areas

Jacksonville on the other hand, has a metro area of just 1 million and it's in the middle of hick country up here in north Florida where the regional delicasse is "boiled peanuts" and anything deep fried

To wit, I've seen deep fried sushi here

Sad