youtube.com/watch?v=Eii-UXpOvSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lost girl friend
>lost job
> this place is onlytging keeping me sane
Anybody else in same position

Cringe

Cringe

It's why we post anonymously. It's your true self. You're just getting your real life shit together; congrats user
I'll never be ashamed of this place. It's the most hates board on Sup Forums apart from /mlp/

I just go a pretty well paying job. Feels weird since I've been a poorfag all my life. It's only like 50k/yr but it feels like I'm a millionaire all of a sudden compared to how I've always lived if you know what I mean.

Still a virgin tho.

>have girlfriend
>No job
>Middling opinion of this place
Maybe it's a spectrum.

This, normies out

>never had a girl friend
>just a student, no job
>honestly dont know why Im still here

>be daily shitposter for over 11 years
>Sup Forums is with me me through various phases of my life, good or bad
Don't forget, you're here forever

>Got a job
>Got a facebook
>haven't browsed in 2 weeks and never felt better
Well....

>this place becomes more and more embarrassing for me to post on
>has kekistan flag

kekistani flag tells all.

> no gf
> no job

i just hate niggers like everybody

We always come back; I took a break from it for about what... 2-3 months?
Then, just like when I break my no-fap runs... I find myself half drunk laughing at nonstop banter on some straya shipost thread.

>2 girlfriends
>no job
I mostly lurk and contribute to ylyl threads

Who asked you?
GTFO, reddit is all YOU!

>get a job
>start to try to interact with people again
>realize that the principles that I have learned here are very accurate
>start applying r/K selection theory lore into real life and how to deal with people
>only thing really gained was the removal of neet mind programming in favor of older type of work ethics.

Whew.

> lose virginity
> earn money
> I've made it user

fucking hell faggot

>Spongebob-Meme-Nobody-Cares-02.jpg

>lost my virginity
>quit my job
>enlisted
>this place becomes too much of a red flag for me to post in
>still taste the redpill
Anyone else in the same boat?

> holding extremist views
Nearly every neo nazi has failed in real life.The majority of them is jobless, without friends and has never had a girlfriend. Of course they grow up, get jobs, girlfriends and find fellow nazi losers. You were losers when you were teenagers and instead of working out you blamed others for yor everything. That's whyyou hold da extreme views.

post a pic of yourself i want to know what "cringe"fags are like. i've got a theory they're massive neckbeards living vicariously through the failure of others

I wonder why these things are happening to you.

new fag detected

This is one of the only places where I can freely consume and express politically incorrect views on society. It has nothing to do with women or employment.

Why hold extremist views on anything? What's the point? The world is nuanced and extremes always give way to more centered and balanced ways.

>graduate with science degree
>no networking
>200+ applications, no job
>black pill
I fit in here pretty well

the thing with the board is that it features a microcosmos of the ENTIRETY of the human experience more or less, the bad, the good and the neutral.

If you choose to ingest it all, you will most likely ingest loser lore into your brain and as such will also be so.

But there is a thin, red thread of self improvement and positivity running through this site. If you are willing to look for it. For that one needs to be somewhat critical in judgement and how to select good information. But it is not impossible.

Sure, we may be here forever, but I would choose the red thread of traditional fascism. I would rather listen to the voices that tell me that I should self improve...while also not forgetting to hate the jew and negro. Because these things are not mutually exclusive. Anyone being weak here, and not getting enough income, does not mystically make the negro less violent in nature. Nor does our weakness change the nature of the jew and his hatred towards us.

The only thing our weakness means is that we should improve, what comes afterwards is of a different yolk still than what the leftists and jews preach of acceptance and stupid as heck leftist lore. It means that with wealth, if one of us gets such a thing, we start to play the pro ethnic game, we start to provide for our own whites. Of opportunities, to teachings and more.

>lost my virginity

"Because blowing your load in another person changes EVERYTHING!"

t. every virgin ever

This. OP is ready to conform to society's wants and needs. He's bigger than Sup Forums now. He's an executive

I know that feeling all too well m8. You have to start emailing individual people. Online apps will get you nowhere in todays world.

>Had sex and did something everyone does and your views haven't changed.

Wow you're a Fucking loser mate.

not really. 30 years old with a phd. been here for 14 years as of today. came over from ADTRW with moot when we started Sup Forums. pol is ok. a lot of new faggots but Sup Forums has always been a revolving door. 'old' posters are nothing but an exception, anomaly, youre supposed to come here for a few years get bored and leave, some of us just dont get the message.

>flag
>embarrassed
I'm a lawyer that is good with women. This is seriously (aside from the Daily Stormer) the only website I can stand to visit now. This is like my home.
>your a fag OP

>>lost my virginity
How did you do it? One reason I went the full nazi redpill is that people told me it would help me get laid. But it hasn't happened yet, and women seem to think I'm even more of a loser than then used to.

>calling them extremist views

Fuck off, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Eii-UXpOvSs

Bet you still got massive folders of smug anime girls don't you?

>Implying the neo Nazis aren't LARPers
Found the NewFag.

It's kind of hard to discern what counts as extremism anymore, given the left's tendency to brand any dissenting opinion as hate speech and white supremacy.

> married, have a daughter
> have a good job
> have many friends
> often out with family or friends
> part of two non-profit organizations
> don't spend a lot of time on the internet

I enjoy the freedom of speech in this sub. In my country there's a lot of censorship. Long live the First Amendment!

I don't hold extremist views.

I come here to have some kind of release, because leftists are destroying society and it's very frustrating.

I think that most of you are nutjobs.

You should be embarrassed, wagecuck.

This is the home of the NEETs. Go be a normie somewhere else.

OP is using a fuckimg kek flag and is embarrassed to post here lol. I'm embarrassed for him! Fuckimg neckbeard. Finally got his first burger flipping job.

good bait
i used to but i changed hdds a bunch of times and have stopped keeping folders now i just have a "Download" folder filled with totally random stuff i post with zero context. i wish id kept some of the early Sup Forums stuff though just for historical purposes. things like 1get and 666get and the famous NOD VS GDI get from the early days were cool. some other old fag probably has them though so theyll exist into antiquity i hope

Yea here comes the jew. Again, improving one self does not negate the fact that some races and religions are terrible for all. Sure you may be able to buy your way into a gated community, with money. But your cities will be shit. Your country men gone. And you will still face the same, many similar problems like the middle and the lower class people have. Like that of shitty women at every stage! Divorcing you, taking your money and children!

Societal decay affects everyone, not just the losers and the poor. Court orders, corporate laws (you really think that those diversity quotas are a good thing for corporations lol?)

It is somewhat hard to grasp, but it is clear as day that event the well established and higher whites still face many problems with the jew, negro and other shitty races being in this nation.

As a matter of fact, they face such huge problems that they are probably the only ones who have the money to do a stable white flight to less bad nations lol. Enough money to launder their wealth away from taxes, unlike us, who are stuck here in this shithole.

Yea, I'm getting that impression. I had too bad an experience at my liberal university and temp jobs to want to apply to anything more in America, but hopefully the professors in China will respond to my emails of interest written in bad Chinese. I hear it's pretty easy for a white guy to lose his virginity there too.

>I think that most of you are nutjobs.
>I don't hold extremist views.
>because leftists are destroying society and it's very frustrating.
you're whats destroying france you pathetic spineless cuck

>got herpes from a backpage whore
>bought $1000 worth of knockoff perfume from a pyramid scheme and considers himself employed
OP is moving up in the world and frankly he can't be seen with you virgin NEET faggots

What the fuck does virginity and employment have anything to do with wanting a white ethno-state because every other race is infinitely shittier and getting rid of thots and fags?
We wouldn't habe such a fucking welfare state in the first place if it wasn't for white straight men.

I didn't start going to Sup Forums until after I had lost my virginity. Before that I was a pathetic loser who put the pussy on the pedestal and got burned hard for it.

this x100
You don't have to be part of a certain trend to acknowledge it exists.

Is this bait real?

Top kek

FUGGG
ID IS MOOR
IVE BEEN FOUND OUT

Short skinny

Normal looking face