Statement by Trudeau on Edmonton attack

How can the CPC lose after a retarded statement like that?

>mudslimes attack Canadians
>Dude Weed Attacks Canadians who are rightfully upset at being attacked.

UNITY IS STRENGTH NOT DIVERSITY. HOW HARD IS THAT SHIT TO REMEMBER

wtf there was a terrorist attack in Edmonton? No one ever tells me anything.

Tbh those trips won't be hard to remember.

>222

woah dude 55 777
woah dude 55 222

Nice trips

I'm not against diversity. The problem is Islam. Those who follow it require special treatment. They will never be part of the melting pot of western culture. They Isolate themselves from their host nations. It's a big fucking problem.

Woaaaah dude weed lmao

>pUTzGGQt

PUTTS GOOD GAME IS a cutie.

>77

You've grown too powerful.

Just diverse my shit up.

Fuck off civnat cuck

It's because the left has been brainwashed. They think cultural and ethnic suicide is the morally right choice, so they pursue it with all might, and that's the filter they put over everything that happens. A muslim kills 20 infidels? It's inherently good because it furthers the morally good goal. Immigration stop or curbing of muslim influence, or anything that supports white people? Inherently bad, because it is an obstacle.
Once they accepted for themselves that their own demise, the destruction of their own culture and fellow people is the morally right path, everything else is to be condemned.
And that's actually the consistency which sane people always miss when it comes to the left. They aren't really hypocrites in their own eyes, because they have one clear goal and their brain interprets all events accordingly.
They are not pursuing equality, cultural or ethnic diversity or freedom of religion. They are pursuing the destruction of the Western society.

no

good post fritz

Checked for truth

More

How can you argue against diversity when everyone claims that it's Canada's thesis statement? Like, yeah, diversity of opinion can be useful if you're dealing with a problem, but having a bunch of different cultures in the same area will just lead to conflict.

If I go against 'diversity is our strength', it seems like I'd be going against Canada itself. Why can't we just have the US' constitution. :/

>country and every country in the west was better off when it was less diverse
>nope that's our strength

Say hi to CSIS when you get v& for wrongthinking in public like that

Honestly I think a lot of the immigrants are fine. Chinese people seem hardworking and some are cute, Koreans are cute, Indians are hardworking. I don't like Islam though.

>If I go against 'diversity is our strength', it seems like I'd be going against Canada itself. Why can't we just have the US' constitution. :/

>Why can't we just have the US' constitution. :/

> US' constitution

KKKanada finally got over the rebellious teen phase.

>How can you argue against diversity when everyone claims that it's Canada's thesis statement?

You also have female penises and male pregnancies. The same people saying this are also pushing the 'diversity is strength' line.

This shows everyone how fucking crazy they are.

>44
You know i see them

Southeast Edmonton is one the most diverse areas in the entire country. It's so diverse in fact that you won't see any people who are not of foreign origin.

Feels good to be truly european tbqh.

This is Saskatchewan man no one gives a shit.

the attacker was known to police, every fucking time...

>indians
>hardworking

lmao nice post rampret

I'm not a fucking vending machine, m8.

WITNESSED

ALSO FUCK TRUDEAU

I have an Indian friend who made it to the national science fair with machine learning about a disease or something. Also he's in 4 AP classes.

>stand with the people of Edmonton
How? In what way and to what end?

Also, you’re more likely to eat a spider in your sleep than have an immigrant neighbor, it’s amazing how people rush to demonize.

wow 1 in 10000

you sure made me think

Yeah it's entirely possible he's the only smart Indian here I guess.

what ever happened to candice the cuckslayer?

i fuckin loved her

Once you go to university, you will see that Pajeet is a lazy fucking currynigger who dresses like a swagfag, shows up late to class every fucking day, tries to copy your notes without even asking you, and then proceeds to sit on his cellphone for the rest of class.

I fucking hate these lazy assholes.

>Going to a Canadian university

Ah. Well makes sense then.

fucking based trudeau. the greatest accelerationist in history is our PM. Happenings will come quick

A nuke could go off in Toronto and they'd still parrot "diversity is strength!"

guess we will need one or two more attacks before he starts spouting off about how we have to get used to this.

> Trudeau literally says he's "deeply concerned"
It's like he's making fun of his citizens at this point, kek.

I had to work with them

they work very hard on trying to do as little work as possible. they are completely incapable of thinking outside the box

they are either low caste simpletons or swagfag douches that sit around fantasizing about raping female acquaintances

Unity is Strenght.

>Canadas strength comes from diversity
Diversity: n state of being diverse
Diverse: adj very different
>we can not let them divide us

BUT DIVERSITY IS DIVISION YOU LEAF MOTHERFUCKER!

Jesus christ i was supposed to be taking a greyhound from calgary to edmonton to hang out with some freinds RIGHT AROUND that area this weekend but had to cancel because of a job interview.

What are the chances Calgary is gonna get too?

>strength comes from our diversity

Prove it.
Just fucking once I'd love to see some fucking cunt prove this bullshit claim.

>tfw to stronk too spell correctly

greyhound diversity man is also free btw

They're all style, no substance.

Has Canada even started dialogue with their peace loving Muslim community?

>We know that Canada's strength comes from diversity(being divided), and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear.

>Diversity is our Strength
>Haha my family is protected 24/7 and we live in a rich majority white neighborhood but you voters don't have a choice. Just die quietly and don't make my valuable brown skin voters upset when they kill you. ;)

You should be against diversity you stupid faggot. It literally means division, putting unassimilable people in your country and begging them to stop killing and raping so much.