>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSdB9Sr1BxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
thehill.com/homenews/administration/353271-pence-to-address-koch-brothers-event-next-month
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LIL KIM BLOWN OUT!

BEST KOREA SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED!

Time for gook roasting.

GOODBYE KPOP

STOP BULLYING

I'm trying to understand the whole puerto rico debacle. Apparently the governor is happy with Trumps aid as far as I can tell, many mayors are happy about the aid Trump send except for that one called cruz. Oddly enough she thanked him a few days back (at least Trump said that on twitter) and then she attacked him? I don't get it.

SPOILER
TRUMP WINS

>People think Trump will do something because he tweeted it

Surely not when its something as big as this?

S E X Y
E
X
Y

Lol

Hes so funny xD

Good riddance.

She's a democrat running for governor in 2020, and had the opportunity to play the minority woman card.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSdB9Sr1BxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>I don't get it.
She is trying to get Good Goy points

>former CEO of ExxonMobil
>save your energy

This whole 'rocketman will be bombed fuck diplomacy and shieeet' is just smokescreen to try bait the North Korean's into a corner. It's already confirmed that there are new back channels that have been put in place this year and that they've made a lot of diplomatic progress. Heather often says that they're making progress with the North Korean's diplomatically. I still believe Dennis has a role in all this. The happening isn't coming. The most we will get is a Trump Kim meeting and a treaty signed with the neighboring countries

Bannon getting roasted, everyone calling him out as the two-faced globalist scum he really was.

Guess Trump knew the guy was a snake long before anyone else.

this cutie was on FOX before Irma hit the land in Florida

TOP kek the amount of REEEEing on Trumps twitter comments

I-Is the Awoo old enough to drive?

She's so cute holy shit.. Stuff like that makes me want to improve myself

The left are going all in on this Puerto Rico tweets thing aren't they
They don't realize this is the man who shrugged off pussy tapes, the Avengers, NFL, and the Pope?

Everyone above this line is a Russian shill

Even the generals are telling Trump he fucked up big time.

What an ass. How do you criticize a woman sleeping on a cot while you play golf?

Fuck off russians.

The best part of this tweet is that T-Rex is currently IN China meeting with Chinese officials and President Xi. How much do you want to bet he was reading these tweets with Xi in the room?

>mfw no 4k pic of her

>[hand rubbing intensifies]

Who got it

Sucking your own cock is no good for the health

U fokn wot m8

>Sup Forums is now 14
>It just hit me that Ive been here for 10 years now
And yet there is no place else to go. Always remember youre here forever

Or for the spine. Ouch!

IMPEACH THIS WARMONGERING PSYCHOPATH

>The happening isn't coming.
The happening will be when Donald Trump and fucking Dennis Rodman share a fucking Nobel peace prize for reuniting the Koreas without a single shot being fired

H-how tall is she

>creates a hashtag about why they shoud do something in 7 words
>the hashtag is composed of 8 words

LOSERS

these people think THEY're the sane ones

I love how shitposting has literally become a business model

>Guess Trump knew the guy was a snake long before anyone else.

I'll always love Trump but I don't like him talking with Kissinger either.

Is s(he) trying to out shitpost that one toothpaste that only spammed "DRUMPF"?

I bet this is a NK spy! Her English isn't good but that makes it easier for her to masquerade as a butthurt liberal

Japs should also join in that future gook-roasting event

thoughts boys?

Because Trump Did A Thing

Kek

90% percent of the people on earth are what i call lemmings

Wait.... Trump has nonsippers in his cabinet? That pic is from the room where the cabinet meets and he's detecting nonsippers.
I'm off the train until this is cleared up.

>The happening will be when Donald Trump and fucking Dennis Rodman share a fucking Nobel peace prize for reuniting the Koreas without a single shot being fired
kek, it'll be very funny if that happens, I just mean we won't get 30 Ron Paul OP pics in the catalog and live maps of korean obliteration. It'll just be narrative destroying wonder and some funny interactions. In all honesty, I think Kim is very smart in what he's doing and I imagine the two would hit it off very well, just as Putin and Trump do. Scott Adam's would cum live on periscope if he pulls it off

Anybody else love how Trump realized "little rocket man" is way better than just "rocket man"? Hahaah

stunning artwork

It's cute

[foot stomping intensifies]

Can we have snacks back now?

This is a major twist. But Bannon did meet with a leader of China's commie party earlier.

For the love of god how the fuck do they see Trump getting impeached unless he fabricates some kind of major fuck up? Reps control the house and the senate (even though there is still a huge number of never Trumpers on board there). Hillary Clinton would be more likely to get impeached than Trump ever was.

Cute!

Reminds me of A Letter to Momo

Watching the mental gymnastics on CNN has been great.
>USofA, DO SOMETHING, PEOPLE ARE DYING, IS THIS TRUMP`S KATRINA?
>Send help, send supplies
>Supplies all there, they don`t have truck drivers
>REEEEE send us oil, send us gas
>Gangs raiding gas stations and taking it for themselves first and fuck the people
>REEEE That`s Trump`s fault
>Why are you worried about our debt, those billions of dollars are worth less than human lives
And most of them are saying that doesn`t matter what happens they`re moving to Texas.

Lemme know when it gets 60 million retweets.
15k out of what 360 million people?
gtfo. I could make a twatter saying i'm a writte/reporter/publisher from BEST NEWS CENTRAL and tweet dumb shit that could get reported by on mainstream television.
The silent majority know the media is trash.

This whole Presidency is going to be 8 years of salt mining. Can't wait to see some of these hack politicians get voted out.

They shove that candy pretty deep.

I love you guys

>Bannon turns out to be a traitor
>Coulter constantly bitches like a woman on PMS
>Cernovich flip flops every single fucking day whether he is for Trump or not
>Sessions dissapointing
>Mark levin splurges out
>Savage is bipolar
>Shapiro tries to white knight and gets fucked

Its like every alt-right or 'conservative' icon turns out to be utter dogshit.

That's adorable.

cute

The outcome of a meeting coming up in under two weeks will determine whether Trump gets impeached or not. Not even joking. The major GOP donors are meeting with Mike Pence for a "policy and political strategy planning retreat".

In other words, Mike Pence is going to sweet talk them and tell them he'll give them everything they want and they're going to decide to go full in on impeachment. Once the donors decide they'd rather have Pence, the GOP congress will act. They've always hated Trump anyway, they were only afraid of getting primaried, but Trump's proven to be completely impotent since his endorsed candidate in Alabama lost in a primary challenge.

I had initially estimated Trump would be removed in February, but it looks like things might go a little faster at this point. Trump will be lucky to make it to 1 year.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/353271-pence-to-address-koch-brothers-event-next-month

why does Kissinger look like he's melting into the seat?

And why does Trump look so healthy?

is this even real? i checked their twitter and they never seemed to have post this.

So it's a ruse? I don't understand what Trump can do other than send the help he already sent. I remember Louisiana where Obama didn't do jack shit and the MSM didn't care.

GRILLED GOOK

Good job.

where'd the whole sipping meme come from? I must've been off that day...

Kike genetics vs Aryan genetics

Canadian here,

Please do not talk about our country in such way ; we are investigating no report has yet been made on the suspect. Note that a white supremacist killing a young lady in the middle of a crew should have also been called a domestic terror attack. Canada is fine; don't you dare deployed your hateful ideologies towards us .

I bet the nips are creaming themselves

K.

A

Forced meme paid by advertisers on /ck/ has kicked off

>steve22
Wow, what a looker.

Also...
>WE`RE STARVING OVER HERE
>SHOWS A BUNCH OF FAT ASSED PEOPLE

FUCKING

well this thread just got more interesting

>mfw people dont see this as basic good cop vs bad cop and call President Trump unhinged

Everyone above that line wasn't born yesterday.

Cruz is a stooge of mainland Democrats. She and the Teamster plan to get rich selling the aid on the black market.

Run for governor? Fuck that. Why should Carmen do the hard shit? She wants to retire to the mainland on the proceeds of profiteering and live happily ever after. Simple as that.

She needs to be relieved of her office and martial law imposed in San Juan. Make those truckers do their damn jobs with M-16's pointed at their skulls if that's what it takes to get their asses in gear.

DAMNED

>Canadian here,
gross

L E A F

>making banter in public about one of your cabinet members is justification for him to resign and for you to be impeached

So quickly did Breitbart begin the damage control that they published pic related only 2 hours later. In the middle of the night. On a Saturday.

Now that is some impressive damage control

Nice

Right?!

Post hard cock

How can you keep an old tv celebrity as your president? All he does is shitposting on Twitter 24/7. Are you fucking stupid or what? That old hag would at least nuke NK by now.

This.

I am officially DONE.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter living in Canada, here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Crossed the border to vote for him in New York. Probably the worst president America has had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

PS. I used this "happening" picture to get your attention. Sue me.

>that picture

What is he, like 5' 2''?