What a retarded thing to say. "Don't try to find a peaceful solution. We'll just go to war...

What a retarded thing to say. "Don't try to find a peaceful solution. We'll just go to war, kill Millions of people so that we can make Israel happy".
No wonder the world hates America.

I mean we spend all that money on the military, might as well use it.

How is it 3:30 in Ireland but 2:30 in London?

Do you fags have your own retarded time zone?

He will just bathe in the cash from his Exxon stock options, take popcorns and watch kim burn

Thanks for your contribution, O'Faggoty, I am sure your country will save the day with their reason.

>October 17th

Is this from the future?

>no wonder the world hates America

why should we care what some potatonigger thinks?

What if I told you it isn't GMT that's retarded?

are you blind nigger? americans use M/D/Y not D/M/Y

>2001

no it's from the past

The Duke has spoken. You clowns seem to pretend to hate Jews yet you lick their ass as much as any normie.

potatofaggot says something intelligent for once
nice

>"United"
oh shit

Thats not what he said. He just said dialogue is pointless. Doesn't mean there wont be a peaceful way forward. See the sanctions.

Cromwell was right

>Burgers get sent to war with north korea
>Most of them die
>Kimmy launched nukes at U.S.
>U.S. launches nukes at Kimmy
>U.S. is completely destroyed and most of their population is dead both from nukes and from the military invasion
>No burgers left
>The world lives happily ever after

I like this trump! MAGA!!!

>This

If Kim goes, I hope he at least takes the entire West Coast with him. At least that way America will finally fuck off

What a wonderful 'suggestion' on your part Goyim

Im routing for NK, Most of the degeneracy in the world comes from burgerland. If they get wiped off the face of the earth things will be easier to return to normal.

>people

And who's gonna send his troops to defend your ass once Russia gets a hardon for the rest of Europe?
Spoiler: it's not gonna be you.

Delusional. Rocket man could do his worst to us and most of us wouldn't even notice. We, OTOH, could turn Nora into an ashtray.

>WORDS WORDS WORDS
>MORE WORDS
>BOO IM SO SCARY
>MORE WORDS
Trump is a pussy and a joke. Literally nothing will happen, only his rating will drop below 5% and he will be suicide right before imminent impeachment.
screencap this

YES, DO IT DON! I'm craving war, I'm tired of nothing and degeneracy. Let it happen. Either the country gets back on track or I die leaving this liberal hell hole.

>You NEED america to keep you safe
>Top fucking kek

Sounds like you're week as fuck and should start getting serious with your military huh?

in spite of being jew wise, dook is a really dumb political mind. russia and china ALWAYS sit on the sidelines protesting impotently at the security council when america openly intervenes somewhere. russia couldn't give less of a shit about north korea and china is probably already meeting with USA in secret to make certain everything north of pyongyang is a giant DMZ that the yankee imperialists don't move past.

Good cop bad cop

You're a literal retard if you can't see it

He's just messing with the gooks, everything is fine.

Absolutely, the US has a military budget the EU can only dream of.
That's undisputed.

Sure, it's a memeflag, but I expected even a faggot like you to have some sense.

How come you let Israel bomb Syria?

How come you didn't shoot down all the Tomahawks Trump shit at Syria too?

>delusional
yeah sums you up brah
Don't you have like 3 wars going on in the middle east right now? Plus you've been pissing off russia,iran,syria,and china for quite some time now.

>The whole world hates you but only acts civil with you because of trade agreemenets

North korea is used to countries pleading with them to stop doing crazy shit.

Trump now says we shouldnt bother.

If North Korea complains about how the US no longer wants to negotiate it puts the US in a power position because now its North Korea looking for dialogue.

It's about time for the draft...this time both sexes are eligible

>Absolutely, the US has a military budget the EU can only dream of.
That's undisputed.

You know the EU is richer than America right?
Sooooo maybe the EU should start spending its money more wisely?

>Sure, it's a memeflag, but I expected even a faggot like you to have some sense.
>to have some sense.
>have
>some
>sense

Please hans your killing my braincells man

we had a deal with jews: they bomb supplies we sent to hezbollah, in return they stop arming """"rebels"""" and let us finish them
and Tomahawks was just a publicity stunt from Trump. No one was hurt, almost no damage were done. We let him play it, hoping he will return the favour.

Burger education ladies and gentlemen

EU has noguns

If we go to war with North Korea, they might nuke Israel in retaliation. Kim Jong is /ourdude/ and they call Israel an illegitimate imperialist satellite state.

So, you let other countries bomb your allies, so that that country doesn't arm your enemies of your allies.

That has a term: total cuck.

The Tomahawk strikes showed that Russia couldn't stop an attack, even though it said it would. Again, cuck.

What do you mean, "richer"? 1/3 has to pay the 2/3s of the people to not go bankrupt.
We also don't have the infrastructure nor the mandate for an EU army - for a lack of democratic legitimization, among other things.

The EU is a confederation, not a federal state. It's too weak to do what you expect it to do.

>implying a united europe would be helpless against the crumbling russian federation

top kek

yep, whatever you call it kiwicuck. and yet we kicked cia's ass out of syria. what have you done? built more mosques?

Not implying that at all, that's what you read into it.
I haven't mentioned a "united europe" (whatever that might be) at all.

both france and UK are nuclear powers. Russia might fuck around with it's former subjects. But they won't make an attack on western europe

YEAH HANS! LIKE I SAID
>MAYBE THE EU SHOULD START SPENDING ITS MONEY MORE WISELY!

That would mean setting all that up durrrrrr
>It's too weak to do what you expect it to do.

Well they EU better fucking smarten up real fucking quickly man, Instead of dumping money into rapefugees and useless as fuck welfare programs maybe they should get a military since any moment now things are about to go off with NK and America. Meanwhile we have russia in are back yard that the EU has been pissing off form sometime now.

Idk wtf you're trying to debate dude?

>the EU is richer than America
not for long you eurabian roach, not when akmed is fucking your wife and shitting on the side of the street. You pussies can't defend your own countries, let alone your own culture. Can't wait for WW3 when American tanks roll over that shitty EU flag as we and Russia save you from the poor decisions of former Europe for a second time. The future looks bright, but not for you, you flag hiding faggot. see you then~

>56% and divided

why don't you fix it, Ireland?

Trump will ask the libs for advice when he needs to strategically lose

>54% white by 2020
>Is the source of most of the degeneracy in the world "hollywood"
>Has BLM rallies every weekend now
>Burgers have no culture
>America has been stuck in the middle east for almost 2 decades now, and is about too enter a new war with NK
>The future looks bright, but not for you
Once burgers are gone the world will be fine

Trump is the first man in decades to put the dear of death into a NK dicktattertot. It's brilliant.

That's a good point.
I mean, that's still 500 vs 7000 warheads, but in this scenario, size doesn't matter, but what you do with it. For once.

I have no experience with this stuff, but from what this past year has shown me, the rhetoric between NRK and the US has gotten tense. The EU is a very slow entity, we won't make it in time to defend if there was to be an altercation on an atomic level in the next 2-3 years.

I agree with you pointing out the necessity of military autonomy from the US and the need for smarter spending. I have to emphasize that under current EU law, that's not possible (especially considering BREXIT and all the other stuff shaking the foundation).

I have no idea what you're trying to debate, either. My point is: don't cheer for the destruction of the US; not even mentioning for economic or moral (eh) reasons, it'd be too soon for the EU to stand on its own against other entities.

>norks
>people

guys i don't want be a manlet. please i want to be tall

>don't cheer for the destruction of the US
These fucking burgers are the source of massive degeneracy which is why our continent is fucking ass backwards man.

Also unless the EU learns the hardway they will never start to spend their money wisely. They have gotten lazy and complacent. They need a big fat kick in the bottom to get them on the right track.

The destruction of america will do that.
You should be happy hans. With them gone the chances of the Europe returning to normal will increase.

art of the deal, but you don't even get it.

What a retarded thing to say.

What do you expect from a personality cultist

>aussie shitposting under EU meme flag
>people still fall for it

Have another (You).

>War disrupts global trade
>War kills the weak
>War ends degenercy
>War advances technology
>Sup Forums shills against war

I always knew you all were a bunch of shitskin loving globalist fags

>Burgerposter on Sup Forums complaining about degeneracy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news user, but you're the dictionary definition of weak.

Norks don't understand peaceful solutions.

He needs to “do what has to be done” in Afghanistan
And maybe clean up Isis which he said would be done in 30 days

Hey retard nuking North Korea effectively means nuking South Korea and Japan.

>North Koreans
>People

Choose one and only one you gook lover

>Don't try to find a peaceful solution

The US, with far better statesmen than Trump at the wheel, has tried that for nearly 30 years.

Every time the US has made a deal with NK, it later turned out that NK ignored their part and took as much of the benefits as they could before it was discovered.

Since NK is a lose/lose situation for any administration whichever way you look at it, both Dubya and Obama decided to ignore the imminent threat and pass it on to the next guy. Now NK sits on hydrogen bombs and ICBMs capable of hitting mainland US.

If Trump decides to do what his predecessors did and just let it slide, he'll pass on to the next Presiudent a NK with a nuclear arsenal far larger than the one they currently have, as well as more advanced missile guide systems for their ICBMs.

Millions will die, but something has to be done. This isn't muh Iraq. This is the real deal.

Speak for yourself Ronald McDonald.
I WANT WAR

That's not how nukes work, you faggot.

>retard says retarded shit
hold the front page

>but something has to be done
no, nothing has to be done.
You are a mindless MSM believing sheep.
NorK did rational foreign policy all this time. They will not attack US unprovoked, if you believe anthign else you fell for the neocon narrative to get MIC some profit, fucking sheeps