Alt-tabbing when there's melodrama/forced drama on screen

>alt-tabbing when there's melodrama/forced drama on screen

Are you me? I also usually look up some random stuff to soften the cringe

Watch Kiznaiver, you can just browse Sup Forums while it plays on the background in that case

Also sweating.

I just lower the volume

Go watch Okada anime, you get to shitpost on Sup Forums and legit increase your completed count if you keep track.

I skip forward, i just can't deal with any onscreen cringe

>you miss some part of the plot and you have to rewind back to the cringe

>get up and start pacing the room because you physically can't handle it

I actually laugh out loud during these scenes, it helps to alleviate the cringe.

normal person
autistic person

>alt-tabbing when there's ecchi on screen
>I still understand what they are talking
>mfw It's even better that way

>not playing anime in a second monitor so you can just look away instead of alt tabbing

What constitutes as "properly done" drama? The Japanese are fucking shit at writing believable character drama except for very few exceptional writers, and even then, unless you're lucky the ending is going to be absolute shit. If you think anime is bad, try watching one of the many mass produced, by the books live-action drama every season. Japanese entertainment on a whole is dead.

>not watching two episodes in the same time

>not watching 4 episodes on 2 screens at 1.5x speed

>1.5x speed
amateur

>not watching a whole full season on one screen at 3x speed

>watching anime

>western drama is good
Fuck off, everything from House to TWD to GoT has awful acting with awful drama. The only reason people even watch western dramas is because of "that one cool character". Little finger, Glenn, Hugh Laurie epic sarcasm etc.. It is not dissimilar to how lots of Sup Forumsnons only watch certain anime for the waifus and waifus alone (stuff like kancolle).

>mom walks into the room while I'm watching chinese cartoon girls fight each-other in lewd attire
>cringe

Is zoetrope capable of doing that?

I Alt+Tab'd most of the new Berserk.

Its always a cliche misunderstanding too that kills it for me.

>western drama is good
Literally WHO are you quoting? At least TWD, GoT and House are three completely different shows. The same can't for the overused and remixed generic and safe plotlines/tropes in Japanese media. Western media has something that Japanese doesn't: variety.

>not alt-f4

>anime doesn't have variety

>not pausing it temporarily and going to sad panda to gather strength