What's some of your favorite pol moments?

This is a good one. Her tears were my tear of laughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw
youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hwndu was a glorious moment. pol literally assraped Shia's protest. 6 months later he cant sell a movie and is getting arrested for mental outbreaks.

Bump

Another good dox. Professor Goyette

>because you'd be in jail

You dun goofed, although I can't remember if that was before pol started or after pol started

I think that was Sup Forums. The dad's dead and she's now some fucked up tranny.

We not only memed a president, we trannied some faggy dumb emo kid. We truly are an internet hate machine.

lel

No we are the truth machine. Sometimes the truth isn't peace and love.

We found Eric Clanton. That was real justice being witnessed. Even with the msm ignoring antifa for months it made it out.

pepe music album just for the sheer mindfuckery

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0

Nothing can surpass this.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw

youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU

These were both great. HWNDU is general was amazing.

THE NIGHT OF NOV 8TH

there will never be a night like that again

even if trump wins a 2nd time it wont be like the 1st time its like your 1st love notting will beat that feeling

You must be new to not remember the fox news report. That was a joke about that. Now back to the compost heap with you, leaf.

OP just made me feel irritated since it's not genuine emotion but dramatizing and attentionwhoring. Bad, self-conscious acting. They are putting on a show. They think their lives are an "epic" movie playing out.
The fakeness of their childish performances is indicative of how little they actually struggle. They wring their hands a lot but they know deep down that they are never in any real danger.
Even when something actually does happen like that fat chick dying (murdered as far as they know) they do not really believe it could happen to them and if they did they'd stay home hiding in bed.

>hurrrr dis is just like the scene where the dark lord is winning in Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Disney Wars and the hero looks up at the sky and shouts! so epic omglol but we r the good guys so we'll win in the end tho ;)

/thread
Everything else is arguing for a distant second.

>That was a joke about that.

wtf does that supposed to mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Newfag, shut the fuck up.

>read it in his voice

fuckign hell

Are you fucking high or just new? Jessi Slaughter was like 8 years ago, way before Sup Forums.

Also
>he was an hero

I have to agree. I laugh when i hear about Russia having any significant pull in why Trump got elected. This board changes the narrative. I've witnessed it many times now.

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Election night.
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

The election was pretty neat. No matter the outcome, it was bound to be entertaining, and it didn't disappoint.
the whole post-brexit "muh euro-nationalist wave" trend was fucking cringeworthy though

This video is a perfect representation of that night..

I remember when my bro's were about to give up, then I saw Penn was flipping and was like "HEERE WE FUCKING GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

god what a great night that was

I didn't even care that much about the result, but I sure was looking forward to the media reaction.
No matter the winner it would have been brilliant.
And it was. I still can't understand how butthurt some people still are about it almost a year after.

Doxing antifa puppy tosser