How should a society treat homeless people in Sup Forums's opinion? How much of a social safety net should there be...

How should a society treat homeless people in Sup Forums's opinion? How much of a social safety net should there be? Gibs or no gibs?

how they use to do it in the good ol days
>cops come by
>pick up bum
>take him to edge of county
>beat him to a pulp
>drop him off there
>"we don't need you in this town!"
that's how you take care of them. make them afraid, that way when they see cops flight or fight kicks in. then cops will just kill them for fighting back. 3D chess

If they need a short term fix for circumstances beyond their control then I think the state should be there to help them out.
If they are there because they are a degenerate piece of shit then Darwinism.

Hand ups not hand outs. After all else fails then work camps. With modern safety and standard of life. Basically just forced work with some kind of dignity.

I just ignore them.

how about inside of letting non americans in we help american homeless people?

Harvest their healthy organs.

Create a small number of very large hobo reservations far from civilized society and fence them in to restrict movement, as well as employ some people to monitor them/prevent escape.

It doesn't need to be a full blown prison it can just be a shanty town with a good wall/fence.

As far as gibs, definitely no gibs.

This.
Also this.

The problem is that most homeless people don't want help because they're essentially hollowed out by mental illness and addiction. Even if they're set up with a job and an apartment, they'll drift back to the streets anyway.

The most humane solution is actually prison, because it gives them the structure and rigidity they need but without the option to say "fuck it" and bail.

Just because a mentally handicapped degenerate shares your nationality that doesn't mean you should support them on the taxpayers dollar.

theyre not all mentally handicapped though,

but the ones that are, i fully agree that they should be offed

Just to clarify when I personally speak about homeless people, I don't count people who are temporarily without residence but will bounce back relatively quickly, I am talking about full blown lifer hobos, those people should just die or be contained away from society

Homeless people shit up your local areas like parks etc, making them unsafe for families.

Homeless people have to be supported or you'll get this shit as you can't police places like parks 24/7.

I'd rather pay money to make sure people are safe and not causing trouble.

Pic related.

I don't think "supporting" them is the answer though, I think you can just round them up and fence them in somewhere to fend for themselves, yeah a bunch of them will starve to death and the ones that don't will probably subsist off of rodents or some shit but it will all occur far from regular society.

No more homeless shelters near civilized peoples neighborhoods, no more soup kitchens, no more pan handlers. Just round them all up and consolidate them somewhere that they won't bother anyone

Shelters with work centers to help them find a job

Seems about right

Or use them as slaves and force them to work on your land and act as a PMC and then invade your neighbors land and collect their resources but then this violates the NAP but that's ok since you made your neighbor homeless and claimed him as your slave

Funny thing is, these niggers have 99% been brought up in free housing and handouts provided by the government for his single unemployed niggerette mom and her litter because muh poor households.

Let that sink in for a second.

Anyone that does not own a house needs to be water-boarded, play dominos with John Podesta, have their Spirit cooked, their genitals dipped in acid, then slowly boiled alive to the sounds of children being raped. It is their own fault that they couldn't afford to buy a house, and the world would be a better place without them. Sup Forums claims to be a far-right board, when in reality Sup Forums is full of bleading heart liberals. My point will be proven as they try to make excuses as to why I am wrong, watch.

Don't have to do anything. They have done it to themselves. They just don't realize they are ALREADY in concentration camps, there is just no wire. They know that when they step one foot out of their "camp" that every movement, every word is scrutinized and any "step out of line" they will get a free ride black to the camp.

Would be nice if they couldn't ever walk away from their camps in the first place though

A shelter to sleep, and food
They should have to go to job finding courses
If they refuse, they should get nothing

Private murder hobo military

Hey libtard - Only a pussy needs a roof over their head to sleep. Rain won't kill them. Also, Jesus went 40 days with no food, so they should be lucky to be fed once per week. The moment you give them even a TINY bit of GIBS, is the moment the cause is lost. That's why we need to torture anyone who does not own a house, to send a message to the other lazy fucks that their incompetence will NOT be tolerated. The weak should fear the strong.

Mandatory housing (like a halfway house), food, basic necessities for mandatory manual labor.

And since we're on the topic, all prisoners should be forced into hard labor as well, unless they're skilled, in which they apply their talents for the state.

If they're white means they have potential to be saved.

just ignore them?
They have it hard as it is just leave them the fuck alone, no gibs but definitely no hate
not every homeless person is some fucking bum or degenerate, some are better people than you

I've actually met some that are homeless by choice. They're probably smarter than most us, staying out of the rat race and all.

The insane(the majority of homeless) should be ignored until they die naturally.

Bring back mental institutions.

>meme flag
I bet you're Projecting your homlessness onto others right now, shitposting from an RTD stop in Denver while smoking a joint. I'm calling Skippy, and we're going to make an example out of you. Don't bother hiding, we can see you via the selfie camera on your phone, you degenerate homeless faggot. This goes for all you rent cucks out there as well, don't think your time in the torture chamber isn't coming also.

I personally would remove homeless from my property. The rest is not my business.

Those work camps should be privatized.

A graduated system can be enacted to help those who genuinely need it, as they advance they gain access to better facilities and more responsibility, and in the end become educated, useful, productive members of society with their own homes.

There are so many who are in that situation through little or no fault of their own, everyone deserves a chance.

>How should a society treat homeless people in Sup Forums's opinion? How much of a social safety net should there be? Gibs or no gibs?

In 1st world countries, they already are eligible for gibs. For some reason, they choose not to claim them. I find it hard to feel sorry for them, really.

as someone who lives in an area with lots of homeless and has to deal with their sociopathic bullshit daily I say kill them all

There is a thing called a temp agency. They can get a job with literally no qualifications. They get paid enough to stay off the streets. They just have to work. The problem is they are too lazy to work, or huffed up on all sorts of drugs. Work or execute. Simple as that.

Gibs, but they should have to do work in return.

>concentration camp for homeless people
>no gibs

It would be more humane to just shoot them.

Most homeless people here lost their jobs and shit like that. The "person" that kicked that homeless guy should be murdered with a hammer in front of his friends

>forced work with some kind of dignity
So 95% of the first world?

They are clearly people with problems (losing job, problems with alcoholism, mental illness) who need help.

Once saw a post about filling warehouses with weightlifting equipment, filling it with hobos, and giving them food, steroids, and sleeping quarters. They can be turned into a berserker hobo army rented out to the highest bidder or general shock and awe for US military actions. I think some just need a hand while others need to be institutionalized (see hobo army).

tl,dr..I'll take a hobo over a nigger next to me any day.

By giving them the homes previously occupied by wild niggers, of course.

Those who want a help and are willing to work should get a hand up. Those who are completely deranged should be confined and cared for until they can make their own decisions or a family member is located. Those who simply prefer street life should be left to enjoy the consequences of their actions, including arrest if they are breaking local laws.

Homeless veterans deserve all the help they can get. This is something I feel strongly about. But those who pretend to be veterans should be tied to posts and whipped. I always ask a "veteran" a few simple questions about their service, and usually they can't answer them.

underrated. but keep in mind, a large number of homeless in the US are there because of debt (most often health related); the addiction and mental illness come creeping in later.

Use razorwire instead of barbed wire.

They need to be slaughtered. Everyone who's not the epitome of the master Aryan race should be slaughtered.

If you're not successful, intelligent and beautiful you're a waste of flesh and need to be killed.

This. Although barbed looks cool with the red color.

Whoa, okay there LARPer

Lucille does not wear razor wire, nor shall mini Lucille.

if they mind their own business i dont care. if someone comes to me talks to me and wants money i restrain myself not to knock them out.

that being said i am against picking/bullying on the weak. that vid made me rage hard. he probably was collecting bottles or something and these assholes kicked the shit out of him for no reason.

Offer them government jobs in digging ditches and other hard labor, or nothing. No gibs for being lazy.

Have no idea how to deal with the mentally ill segment of the homeless. We can't outright kill them but we can't let them wander freely to disturb the public.

Fuck off kike

you think like a faggot. why are they in debt due to health concerns? why no healthcare plan?

I live in a large PNW city. We have shelters, services, and treatment for the homeless. The shelters have empty beds, but the homeless problem just gets worse. Homelessness is a lifestyle, and this place is a destination. These people just wanna shoot heroin, live in tents, and harass normies. They're disgusting.

Kill them and eat them

Most homeless people are mentally ill, addicted to drugs/alcohol, or both. It's better to keep them off the streets and in shelters. Otherwise you end up with a San Fagcisco situation where you have blocks and blocks of bums shitting in the streets like it's Mumbai.

Most of you edgecucks wanting to *macht frie* the homeless don't even have jobs. No wonder Sup Forums is hated by all of the other boards. YOu're all literally societal rejects

If I am homeless and go to a shelter, do they take my stuff until I leave? Is it like voluntary jail?

>tfw live in Zagreb and can see beggars on the street
Thank God I live in the city centre, I'd kill myself if I had to go across Sava, to Dubrava, etc

It was a nigger in the midst of a pack of niggers
So yes there was a reason

Fucking nigger. I'd stomp on his head if I was there.

Round them up and give them some ditch-digger tier jobs, career counseling, drug detox, and mental health counseling. Give them a 3-6 month ultimatum to get their shit together, and if they don't then throw them into work camps with the goal of making them rebuild America's infrastructure.

Many homeless are just lazy degenerates, but a large portion of them are people who have fallen on extremely hard times and deserve our help and compassion with the opportunity of a second chance at life. A modern society doesn't benefit from abandoning it's dregs and pretending they don't exist; give them the help they need, and if they don't want the help then put them to work.

>cops
>muh cops
>cops cops cops muh cops

No gibs. Charity for homeless people should be private, not government funded, because people should at least have the choice to give however much they want to give rather than have even more taxes.

Exactly, you called it.

I live in Seattle.

Fuck the homeless. All addicts and lazy bums.
At least illegals are looking for work. Bums are looking for "anything helps"