Spanish civil war 2: Electric Boogaloo

So Sup Forums, what do you all think of what's going on in Catalonia?

I don't think they deserve freedom.

I hope leftists are killed in front of their children

Reminds me of Quebec seperatism, i.e. retardation. Fuck Catalonia.

Spanish qt fascists will save Spain and destroy Catalonia. The country will rally behind their queen.

I think wanting independence because you're the richest part of a country is a pretty selfish and fucked up thing to want.

Wtf I thought Sup Forums said Spain was black?

>In b4 ISIS blows something up

good feeling argument, retard.

Catalonia is turning itself black, Spain is saying no.

>canuck wanting a large centralized government

typical faggot

DO IT AGAIN GENERAL FRANCO

fascists are pro self-determination, assclown

Oh boy i love the reactions from the Left to these videos from Catalonia.

They boasted EU as some kind of Democratical utopia until now and seeing how their world just shatters with every video is amazing.

>my feeling tells me something is selfish
>i have no arguments, but it's fucked up man
>they're rich reeeeeee, they don't deserve freedom

the absolute state of toothpaste

Seems like you want a real Spanish man to dominate you, Sven.

>spain cant even govern itself anymore

You niggers and the drunken father of countries

Wtf mexicans are white?

God save the loli princess

>fascists are pro-losing of clay to a bunch of commies

like father, like son lmao

Spanish you nigger, as in spain, as in europe, as in go fuck yourself

Shots fired gringo!

Typical mudslimes

Barcelona needs Guernica'd.

Nogunz Eurocucks getting beat down, lmao

There's no difference, spic.

The richest is Madrid dood

We just can't into democracy, we are allergic to that kind of government and the more we practice it the more we degenerate until next totalitarian regime, either monarchy or fascism.

I tell you guys dont get triggered, it is just a riot, catalonia never have been a volk , so it isn t autodetermination, just some commies in a riot

If Cataluña is such a piece of Muslim shit, then why not get rid of them by letting them go independent? Put a fucking wall on their asses.

España necesita otra vez una dictadura, quizas mejor que la de franco

t. Brian Martinez

Please go Monarchy, annex Portugal and Gibraltar and create the Iberian League of the European Requonqista thx bye

Rajoy lost when he sent in the Guardia Civil. He guaranteed an overwhelming vote for independence. If he had acted responsibly and allowed the vote and promised to recognize the outcome, pro-independence sentiment would have been undercut and a scenario like the Scottish referendum, which was permitted and failed to achieve a majority for independence, would have been likely.

Actually, if Rajoy had been a responsible leader, this probably never would have come to a vote.

>Rajoy
>Leader
pick one

It's surprising how Mediterranean countries can into democracy.
Anyways, monarchy would work. If you didn't have a king that didn't cuck out the minute something happens.

The EU won't allow it to happen anyway, i wouldn't worry about it

Yfw first shots of civil war

And just wtf is the "EU" going to do about it?

send in the EU army?

lmfao!!!!

>promised to recognize the outcome
lel you're a retard. you don't just go say fuck the constitution in order to try and persuade them into voting No. He should have just let them vote and kept saying it meant nothing

Oh golly I sure do hope some stupid American leftist try something like this and start a civil war haha.

The key word is "promise." That doesn't mean actually doing anything.

>@AmeedOthman
>account made a month ago
>only 2 tweets, including this one

Kinda looks like some sort of Pro-Spain shill desu

Who is behind this? Is this part of NWO plan??

(((Them)))

From the streams what i gathered

Spanish unionist
>qt girls
>males are muscular and based

Wanting to be separate totally spits in the face of spanish history and the monarchy so they should be crushed swiftly and without mercy.

Murdoch is friends of the alt-right kekposters.

Thats harsh as fuck. Whats wrong with you edgelord?

So you're gay for kebab and nigger cock?

Join Sup Forums server to discuss the referendum

Discord - 6RvQDp

I agree with this

as we all know, borders and nations are set in stone and always have been

No I want that fucking faggot province that the government has invested countless of our tax dollars into for over a century to actually remain in the confederation of the people that paid for it, if Quebec were to leave without paying us back for all the shit we did for them it would be outright robbery.

But your small Ameriburgermutt brain doesn't comprehend such things.

A Falangista called Alcázar de Velasco, which was a Nazi spy, stated:
"I proclaim the personality of Franco as gregarious among the characters included in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. In its formation, unconditional service, and in the agreement of permanence in power in favor of the most hidden programs of the ONE UNIVERSAL GOVERNMENT, Franco was a voluntary instrument of blood affinity at the service of his race, already in the triumphal verticality towards the empire messianic whose capital will be the archaic Imperial Toledo, although the empire, as it once was, will now not be for the real Hispanics. Franco a patriot? Yes and no, no and yes. It was the most criminal of all those who have been powerful against native Spanish and, on the contrary, the most faithful Conservative, as a Sephardic Jew who is conscious of being one. In other words: patriot for the Jews and Torquemada for the real Spaniards."
His family name, Franco can also be traced back to Jewish roots. J. Lion Depetre, an ex-diplomat when calling Franco a Jew, stated the following: 1) the surname Franco is very abundant in both Spain and Italy. 2) In Castilla, there are many testimonies of Hebrew families changing their surnames to Franco. 3) In 1491 those called Franco in a judiciary process are, in fact, Jews. 4) After the expulsion of Jews, people with the surname Franco can be found in Istanbul, Milan, Amsterdam, and Amberes which could not be found before. 5) Last, you can spot the Jew at eyesight. He clearly is a Jew, big nose, languid eyes (black), tendency towards being obese pallid and dark skin, black hair. This also goes for his brothers, all look like Neanderthals.
In 1965 he approved the Hebrew Community in Spain. Max Mazin, the president of the Jewish community in Spain, when asked if Franco was a Jew he responded with:

Ramón, the brother of Franco would always say that they were a Jewish family. Franco gave order to allow and helped economically to build the synagogue in Madrid. This is not in line with the fathers of Hispania (old Spain) and the Reyes Catolicos.

Are Catlonians like french-spanish mixed babies?

Jesus, what a pussy European attitude. Paying for lazy fucks isn't a good, it just keeps them lazy.

Sounds like Quebec is losing you money.

Leftards doing leftards things.

>Richest parts getting independence is something wrong
Fuck poor states, they usually have tons of resources but their people are dumb or lazy, places like California, NY, DF, Monterrey or Jalisco should be their own countries.

do these look like french-spanish mixed babies?

>Spanish civil war 2
there's been waaaay more civil wars
starting with the sucession war

every 50 years

>leftists are physically removing themselves on their own
>Sup Forums: NO WE HAVE TO STOP THEM

...is that a trick question?

If somebody really wants to go, you can't hold him back. Didn't work for the Soviet Union. Didn't work for Yugoslavia. Didn't work for Ireland under England's rule. Didn't work for Britain in the EU. And it won't work for Catalonia under Spain. Much less if you try to supress it by violent oppression and force.

fact is they don't really want
all the previos, legal referendums showed that
we can't just have a vocal minority organize an illegal referendum with taxpayer's money, only independentists allowed :^), and declare unilateral independence 48 hours after they win, with absolutely no dialogue, because that's what they claim they're gonna do
business will jump ship, and their society will be fractured between those who want to be independent, those who want with spain, and those who want stability

Why do people go to war ? just chill tf out drink a beer or some shit.

its not about leftists its about clay

you are right, it will only enforce opposition and emergence of 'ira' style insurgency

>This also goes for his brothers, all look like Neanderthals.
xcellent

How does one annex the most glorious people after they known freedom for almost a millenia?

I dunno, ask the braziliean natives before 1400

Feeds back into the canadian economy.

So how long until you've broken even on your investment?