ARABS AREN'T RAPISTS !!!!!!

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Not even a single arab country in the TOP 50 ????????????

Why are you lying to me pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/93q1
archive.is/9VnUb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape isn't a crime in the Arab world.

Uh... an Arab country is #6

Filter it to country of origin of the rapist, not in the country where it took place dumbass

ure right pierre
ur country should take more arabs

>implying rape is illegal in sand monkey countries
>implying they make statistics on legal behavior
oh you

first of all second of all the girls usually die anyway so there's not much to report on hence a womans live is worth less than cattle, frankly, they are the same in the end

>islamic countries
>treating rape as a crime
pick one and only one

It's not rape if the Koran allows it

there is no point denying the reality, numbers dont lie my friends.

Tee pee bee pee.

> Sweden

Mouloud detected.

>the thought of innocent Boer women getting absolutely WRECKED by African cock
Boers deserve it. Kill the Boer!

> French flag trying to defend Arabs
> pierre
I don't think so.

In the Middle East if you rape a woman the whole family will hunt you down and honor kill you

It's likely hugely under-reported because of the social stigma and differences in definition of rape.

No charge of rape can be brought in these countries unless there are FOUR male witnesses (who are more than likely to be the rapists themselves).

tfw live in rape capitol of the world

This is a pretty shitty site. It's got the stats for 2003-2010, but that data is more than half a decade old. Or did rape stop after 2010?

>in reality: african jungle niggers rape other jungle niggers
what a surprise

>sweden
>australia

Lul the pottery

Rape doesn't exist in Arab countries because they consider woman as property.

/thread
+ Where is india?

This

Achmed pls.

You might as well point to the statistics for male-on-female sexual assaults on female prisoners. I'm sure they're quite low also.

Rape isn't even recorded in Arab countries, it's a typical afternoon family event.

1) Doubt it gets reported there
2) Probably not illegal often
3) No women out in public

Every single rape in Oslo in 2015 was by a Migrant

They also kill the rape victim, yet for some reason people want to import this medieval barbarism.

>Victim more likely to get prosecuted for adultery than the rapist is for rape
>Surprised that the rate seems so low.

At least south african kaffirs are good at something

We stone people who have sex out side of marriage, rape or not. We have excutions. No life long prison sentences bullshit.
Also most women here don't walk around with their buttchecks hangining out while creeps follow them and record it.
And when you're married to more than one woman, your satisfied.

>"He said to me right in the eyes, right in the eyes that if I, if I speak about this one day, he knows where I live, he'll go to my house, he'll burn my house, he'll kill my parents, he'll f*** them and he'll burn them," Alex said. "And it was hard."

archive.is/93q1

>The authorities not only discouraged Alex from pressing charges, he, his family and French diplomats say; they raised the possibility of charging him with criminal homosexual activity, and neglected for weeks to inform him or his parents that one of his attackers had tested H.I.V. positive while in prison four years earlier.

archive.is/9VnUb

so modern and vibrant...

>Sweden is on that list
>wew boi