The first time this show referenced JoJo, I was surprised

The first time this show referenced JoJo, I was surprised.

The second time, I was caught off guard.

This third time? What the hell is going on here?

Im not used to shows referencing each other so hardcore, especially directly referencing entire popular scenes and character's by name. Is there some connection between JoJo and Oreshura I don't know about, or is the team just REALLY big fans of JoJo?

Silver a shit.

Huh?

Dunno user, maybe they just like it?

You're new and I don't like you.

I was thinking that, but even then normally writers will slightly change names so that they are different but close, to avoid stepping on toes.

This show literally referenced four different characters from JoJo's by name, and referenced an entire scene from the show as well.

Its from a totally different production team, I'm not seeing anyone on both sides that would explain a 'haha Im going to reference myself' thing.

All I can think is maybe the two directors are buds and one is referencing the other, but because they know each other they know it will be cool or something?

It just seems weird how they spent a solid 2 minutes referencing a JoJo scene verbatim without even changing names a bit like most shows do... Hmmm

Are you a retard? There is none. It's just standard referencing by a cunt who happens to like Jojo. The poses are done because it's cool and pretentious.

>being that new
>...

Worst girl.

Normally shows tweak names and stuff a bit to avoid copyright infringement though, like instead of calling a game in the show 'Final Fantasy' they'd call it something like 'Last Fantasy" or etc etc. You know what I'm talking about.

I don't like the way you type. Please go back to rebbit before I am forced to verbally assault you.

They've referenced the show at least once now in each of the first four episodes, have yet to see a ref yet on ep 5 though but... I would be more surprised if it doesn't come now at this point.

Nope, referenced again. It's reached the point where JoJo's are actually important to the plot of this show, and a number of inside jokes wouldn't make any sense unless you were caught up on the show as well.

What the fuck is going on here?

Maybe it's telling you that you should be watching Jojo instead.

Im caught up on it already. Latest episode felt kind of eh imo, but as far as I know the next one is when the action starts.

cry harder organge fag

Here we can see a typical silverfag exhibiting illiterate rage.

Despite our differences, I think we can all agree that black is the worst and most pointless girl.

You know an anime is pure garbage when the only thing people talk about is who is best girl

Silver a best
Orange a shit

Episode seven now, the JoJo references refuse to stop.

What is happening.

She likes Jojo, if you want to know more you can always read the novel
Silver best girl

What show is this? And why is Polnaref your favorite character?

>team

Secondaries are truly the scum of the earth.

In the LN, Silver is shown to be a big fan of JoJo. Heck the reason she chose MC for the fake boyfriend crap is because he was the only one who understood her stealth JoJo references.

I was a pinkfag back in the day but Silver won me over when I read the LN. They're good girls but Silver's special.

After doing some reading I have come to the conclusion every show/manga has referenced JoJo at some point apparently.

Jesus. I know the show is good but I didn't realise it was 'meta warping referenced by everyone' good.

I don't even think Dragonball has as much of a reference count as JoJo...

So, to continue with that topic: What other shows are super heavily referenced in anime pop culture?

Why is Sup Forums so full of fucking newfags today? Even moreso than recently. Is it because of Berserk?

I just noticed she does almost strictly jojo poses on the intro after rewatching.

How can you possibly be this new you've never seen a jojo reference before? Lurk more before posting.

Seriously, fuck off back to whatever forum you came from, you're way too new to anime to be posting on Sup Forums.

Fuck,

Not talking about the Jojo pose, talking about actual references (IE entire scenes, throwback lines as well, etc)

I knew about the Jojo pose but there were a lot of other references that totally went over my head until pointed out.

>today's newfags will only know of berserk from the shitfest that's being released now

How horrible.

'You aren't 100% informed on every tidbit of pop culture of a specific interest of mine. This makes you garbage. How dare you ask about the interest in a polite and interested manner!'

Yep, definitely a typical Sup Forums post.

Silver a best.

>Why is Sup Forums so full of fucking newfags today? Even moreso than recently.
Summer.

Yes, Sup Forumsnons are expected to have some basic knowledge of the medium and not be complete outsiders asking to be spoonfed information, now fuck off.

The anime and mangaboard is a board for animefags and mangafags, not people who happened to watch an anime once and want to ask animefags questions about it.

>Public imageboard
>literally Sup Forums
>claiming a board is for just you

What is this, tumblr?

Once you go Black you never go back.

Tumblr is the one that's for everyone, user, I think you may have gotten turned around.

Silver > Orange > shit > rest of the girls

I never understood why people have to be so polarized by Silver and Orange, they were both great.

Silver a shit. A SHIT.

Orange*

>Silverfags are late to the thread

JoJo references are all over anime, you just didn't notice them until the JoJo anime started.

Beat you to it

Move Silver behind rest of the girls then Pink behind Orange and you'll have it right.

>pink and black actually better than shit
You're outside your damn mind, son.

>today
>recently
Lurk more. It's been a problem for a long fucking time now.

>hating Pink

Well to be honest, I was more surprised that you put black above shit. Pink was okay and I shoulda originally said this:

silver > orange > pink > shit > black

The only common grounds that these threads ever had in the past was that black was awful.

Orange > Pink > Yellow > Gray > Black > Silver

Silver is a closet weeaboo. Remember, she's not even Japanese.

she is an otaku, not weeabo or weeb