Adopting Children

Is a cuckold thing of me to do if I adopt children? I have a skin condition that's genetic that, made me suffer tremendously for years until I got expensive treatment for it. My mother and her grandma and my cousins have the same condition and I would NEVER put my child through it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimplantation_genetic_diagnosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell no. Not if you're white and the kids are white. Do this and the lord will open doors for you all the days of your life. HE will preparest a table before you in the presence of your enemies: he will anoint your head with oil; your cup will runneth over.

You can only adopt niggers, white kids are more lucrative as sex slaves

>Not if you're white and the kids are white
Well good thing I fit those categories.

>Is a cuckold thing of me to do if I adopt children?
Partially. Some skank got knocked up by some chad and now you're paying to raise their unwanted kid. But you specifically know this beforehand and you want to have children in your life without passing on a debilitating condition, so it's not full cuck. Let's say, 1/3rd cuck.

Full cuck is if your wife cheats on you and has some other man's baby and you get tricked into raising it. Cuck fetishism is if you get sexually excited by the thought of that and even to the point that you want to watch other men have sex and inseminate your wife.

The fact remains that anti-abortion and pro-adoption activists have created a surplus of white kids that need good homes. You're doing the world a net gain if you take in a parent-less white babby and raise them right.

why does everyone in that photo look so shell-shocked?

the oldest daughter is the only one who looks like she has a spine

is being irish just that bad?

>Irish
They're scotts. But Norther Irish people are very much similar to Scotts.

>is it cucked to raise another mans child?

That's the literal definition of cuckoldry yes.

>dude let your children suffer lmao

no, do it, or get super rich and wait for gene therapy to become a thing (you might die first)

Make sure they're white. It's cuckoldry to raise another man's child only if you're with his used goods. It's noble to take a child for what it is and make it the best it can be.

its only cuckold if the kid is not your race or the kid belongs to your wife and her previous partner.
Adopting a white without a family is noble I think, especially in your condition where you a sparing your own blood from suffering

ahh i see, the fucking party hat was blocking the filename

Yes. But if your wife has your biological child, it helps lessen the cuckiness. The more children of yours she has, the less of a cuck it makes you.

Do it. But adopt white babies. Don't do this bullshit nonsense of pet roody poos and sri lankans.
Save your race from being sold off to some Saudi faggot pedophile who will rape and kill white kids.

God I want a fucking crusade.

But anyways, adopt some nice white kids. Doesn't matter what age. You obviously have more influence over babies, but any white kid is worth saving at this point.

If you're a shit skin let your genetics die. If you're white then in such a situation it would be acceptable to adopt white babies. Better to have white babies be raised by a red pilled couple than have them be brain washed by the government, a single mother, or some shit skins.

I never understood the purpose of people adopting brown children. Northern European genetics are so much more diverse and beautiful. Browns make up what, 85% of the world population? Meanwhile whites only make 15%, not including how little there are people with blue eyes/blonde hair/red hair/green eyes/hazel eyes and so on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimplantation_genetic_diagnosis

No, that's personal eugenics and that's very laudable. It would be a wholly different story if you were healthy. Pick white children of course

It's not really a cuckold thing to do, seeing as no one wanted these children in the first place. It's a kind, and just thing to do though, so long as you raise them well and treat them like they're your own. Don't be one of those faggots who treats them like shit just because 'lel orphans', they've had a shit card dealt to them.

Also, I don't know how committed you are to raising a family. Or what you have in terms of resources. But If you do well, go all out. If I don't end up finding a nice white girl within the next 5 years or so, I might consider adopting, and If I do, I'll abuse the shit out of the system to take in as many European stock kids as I possibly can.

It kind of this but at the same time it's probablly for the better of your child.
Get a kid which looks like you and is from the same country as you, otherwise he'll end up having identity problems.

adopted a little boy, a little white one, best thing I've ever done, my missus is barren so it was our only option to have a family

If you get a girlfriend get an aryan chad sperm donor for her.

If you have genetic diseases and disabilities in your family, then it's one thing to consider.

But at least don't virtue signal by adopting third world amputees.

Agreed.

do you plan on adopting alone? If not, what if your wife want to be pregnant?

Only if it is my blodd.
The kids of my brother for example.

Adopted children will quickly figure out you're not their real daddy, because your advice for dealing with how their genetics makes them grow up will be totally worthless, because you simply don't have the same genetics and thus didn't experience growing up the same way.

This will traumatize them and lead to the same level of sociopathy they would have had growing up in an orphanage, except they can focus all their hate on their adoptive parents instead of hating impersonal bureaucracy.

>I never understood the purpose of people adopting brown children.
For an European couple is very difficult to adopt an European, it is more easy to adopt a kid from a third world country.

Always wanted a cute little ginger daughter, but there’s none in my family. Girlfriends got dark auburn hair, so there’s hope I suppose.

Yeah I got psoriasis so I went through the same thing. I wouldn't curse any child to go through what I had to. The stellara injections are expensive and side effects are bad

would you like your wife to be bred by an ironpilled ubermensch bull, by any chance?

of course not. i am thinking of it too. don’t let a fine white child go to waste because of his parents tragedy. raise him right, he will be glorious

In your case, it is not a cuck thing.

The genetic pool is just a parcel of the memes you ought to transmit. You don't seem fit to procriation, however you can transmit many other memes, such as culture, moral, language and religion.

You recognise that your genetics suck, so you hold yourself from impoverishing your people's genetic pool. Actually, this a very non-cuck attitude, for a decent man must know his limits. You should try to find white abandoned kids and then teach them accordingly to your culture.

SUFFERING IS PART OF LIFE

YOUR A KEK

The father pumped out 4 daughters and the mother is sterile now, so he's going to kill family including himself after blaming wife for no son.

Find a young single mother, whose kids are still little, they will be raised thinking that you are their real father.

What is the disease name ? does it automatically transmits or not.

Yes. The word KEKOLD comes from the cuckoo bird, it lays its eggs in another birds nest then the other bird raises the cuckoo birds children.

Good people with crappy genetic diseases or whatever adopting white kids instead of having them. You aren't passing on your genes, but you are preventing some suffering in the future. You are also helping some kids so they don't grow up their whole childhood in foster or get sold off to pedos. Unfortunately most whites seem to want to adopt black kids. Also, what if the parents are sterile but still want kids? Honestly, I think white parents adopting white kids is a good thing. Would you rather have that, or white single moms with mixed kids? I have medical things I don't want kids to have to suffer, so adoption will probably be the source of kids I have in the future. I think good parents who aren't blood related to the kids are better than shitty blood parents.

Perfect.

No, you should have at least 3 biological children. Get IVF or something if you're really concerned about your condition.

Adopt niggers and "accidently" kill them.
Or addopt white children, but takethe ones who have lost their parrents, not those who wheregiven away.

Why would it be cucked? Is our wife being fucked in front of you? That's cucked.

You're helping a child who was abandoned. That's heroic... that is if you don't use the kid to take out all your issues and fucked it up, and TRY to be a REAL parent.