How fujo will it be?

How fujo will it be?
Tales of Zestiria features a male lead, Sorey, and his male best friend, Mikleo, who are strongly implied to be in love with each other. In the game's skit-style dialogue, the player can see that Sorey finds Mikleo attractive (the word in question being a "babe"). A later skit also finds Sorey and Mikleo confirming that "things like [love] come up" for them; however, there are no female characters that could potentially be love interests for either of them—the game very clearly shows that. In an interview with the scriptwriter, it is said that an "m/f romance wouldn't work for Sorey." Multiple in-game titles show that Sorey and Mikleo are of the utmost importance to each other; Mikleo has the character title "Soulmate" in Japanese (translated to "Peas in a Pod") and Hideo Baba, the brand manager and producer of the series, calls Mikleo Sorey's "one and only," another title in-game. Explicit confirmation is lacking, as Bandai Namco feels they cannot outright state it, but these implications are virtual confirmation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/06/30/one-of-japans-most-famous-manga-artists-marries-professional-cosplayer-31-years-younger-than-him/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/fblRcUV1iCTgeVuEMBc_tw/
etymonline.com/index.php?term=bigot
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/0R-p9T_VIRaLleWJVMW0Cg/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143424544/#143424544
youtube.com/watch?v=tW0_LGSGFvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ship it

Literally the only good thing about the game

Even the Nips agree, and not just the fujos either.

Hopefully it will be even gayer than the source material.

I'm not a fujo either. But I take it back, the soundtrack is also surprisingly good.

It's just pure love.

The game has no fujo, its all delusion from fujoshits and tumblr. No amount of fanart will change that.

Lailah

Your straight goggles are on way too tight. The game is canon homo. If it wasn't a BL relationship or if you weren't a bigot it would be obvious to you, too.

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/06/30/one-of-japans-most-famous-manga-artists-marries-professional-cosplayer-31-years-younger-than-him/

Did you guys see this?

It's pure love between soulmates. Could be romantic but doesn't have to be in order to remain cute and comfy.

Also did you fujos really make an entirely new thread for this shit

Yeah, twitter exploded.

Get ready for sorey & mikleo general for the next few months

>Be famous
>Score young and hot girl

There are no girls on the internet, user.

This reminds me. What was the name of the cosplaying trap teacher?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/fblRcUV1iCTgeVuEMBc_tw/

>1456618253007.png

Back to your containment board, you delusional fujoshit.

The director specifically stated that this anime is meant to advertise and led to Berseria.

Zestria is not being prioritized.

Also, being so cancerous that you unironically quote a paragraph from wikipedia.

Not that I expected much from a tumblrtard.

Sorry but you newfag fujoshits easily give yourselves away.

>bigot

>>>/tumblr/

Gay marriage level.

>No amount of fanart will change that.
>he hasn't actually played the game
I can't blame you, but still.
Dick touch.

These fujoshits like OP are probably the same retards that made the wikipedia entry,

Just check the edit history.

It is filled with shit like:

"Nobody in Undertale is confirmed to be non-binary. The humans are widely believed to be ambiguous on purpose so any player can identify with them and it is never explained why ghosts in the game are referred to with gender neutral pronouns"

Fujo cancer is ruining the industry.

>want to try out Sorey's forms with non-Mikleo partners
>the game keeps switching Sorey to be paired with Mikleo after every cutscene.

The shit is fucking programmed in.

>be young and hot girl
>marry famous old man and be set for life
Sugar baby route is the Dante Must Die of real life.

Milkeo reminds me Maki with Light blue hair. Same character designer?

That shit actually got irritated quick, especially when I needed Lailah for certain fights.

>>the game keeps switching Sorey to be paired with Mikleo after every cutscene.
pic related.

Sorey is also programmed to call out to Mikleo if he gets hurt too much or KO'd battle.

>want to switch
>Rose hogging the partner I want

saving*

Purest form of love.

>Sorey is also programmed to call out to Mikleo if he gets hurt too much or KO'd battle.
Both human characters are programmed to do this to all the seraphs. It's not exclusive to Sorey and Mikleo.

Homo love is the only true love. Heterosexuals suffer from mental illness.

Armitization sounds good on paper, but ultimately considering how much problems it caused the staff, I think they probably would have been better leaving it on the cutting room floor.

Just switch characters, un-Kamui, then Kamui back. It shouldn't take 2-3 seconds, unless you didn't read the manual.

Goddamn it I hate this awkward mocap shit that they use now, it clashes fucking horribly with this series' presentation, there's just something macabre about the barebones range of expression in the 3d models and the fluid movement

etymonline.com/index.php?term=bigot

Difference is Tales was CORRUPTED, DEFILED, it wasn't originally fujoshit.

Your safe safe is that way >>>/tumblr/

Tales was shit, now is fujoshit. Seems like an improvement IMO

>Fujo on youtube spoils first episodes
>first episode starts with prologue centered on alysha getting to the ruins

Oh wow.

>Watching youtube anime reviewers.

Fujoshits sure are cancerous.

I'm showing where the word originated since you were not aware

>All the images have different names

What are you trying to prove, archiver-kun?

If you have somewhere else I can get spoilers, go right ahead and tell me

If I'm mid battle that's more annoying than convenient. See I'd honestly just stick Rose with Zaveid permanently since I never use him myself and I Holy Bottle so much I never seem to encounter problematic bosses where wind is a weakness.

I really wish it would stop. I hate seeing Female Walk Animation #03 and NPC Trip and fall #10 in every cutscene. The older animation could come off as a bit stiff for the other games, but at least everyone's poses and walking wasn't identical.

Sorey's "walk" is especially bad and looks more like a bug because it's like he's 1 step away from running, but walks normally in cutscenes. Do japs just share the same mocap data or something? Because it's the same thing in every JRPG.

Don't respond to newfags.

>1456618253007.png

Fujoshit so dumb and blind she is incapable of entirely reading the post she is responding too.

Please stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

I kinda want to see Corrupted Sorey raping Normal Mikleo while Normal Sorey watches (Think Casca-rape)

I recolonize that posting style!

Got admire you persistency, not matter how many times your posts get deleted or you get banned.

What triggers you so much, archiver-kun?

>Sorey's "walk" is especially bad

Walking Sorey takes shuffling baby steps like he's trying to keep Mikleo's semen from leaking out of his ass. Sorey's cloak exists to cover up his shitty movement animations.

God I hate summer

There's a doujin with that exact plot.

Eh, I use Dark Bottle in Chaos Mode.
Guess I'm the few who finds the battle sysyem is not convoluted as people make it to be.

Just think of it as Sorey silently complaining he can't ride instead of walk.

Still burthurt that your you got fucking told by your own post?

Also, I never been banned but your pathetic samefagging threads have been deleted by the mods so I have to admire your persistence in enjoying having your threads deleted.

Sorey's run cycle looks so terrible.

More like several.

I don't understand what he thinks he's achieving. It's obvious that those images are from different people.

You should stop responding to yourself, newfag.

I guess even using the archive is too difficult for you.

>All the images have different names
>Gets triggered when she proves how much of a blindass she is.
>Starts avatarfagging as she gets triggered

Man, tumblr makes for hilarious posts.

They don't even know the concept of filenames.

More like I don't like it when the camera fights to be unviewable. I just wanted to get the game over with and after getting lost in Atorius' throne, I quit again.

>Sorey's cloak exists to cover up his shitty movement animations.
>tfw you stick to the God Eater DLC

If Mikleo had to choose between corrupted and normal Sorey, which one would he choose?

Mikleo wasn't getting raped in the others though, and even less have canon Sorey being forced to watch. Most of them is really just, Sorey starts becoming tained Sorey, he wants to fuck Mikleo, and pushes him down, and forces himself onto Mikleo (or so he thinks) feels terrible afterwards until Mikleo gets pissed off and tells him that he wants Sorey to fuck him, and he both wanted and enjoyed it when Sorey pushed him down before.

All the modes above normal in Zestiria are still easier than normal mode in nearly every Tales game before it. There is literally no challenge even in Chaos.

You can have your Dark Bottle on, both Rose's & Zaveid's luring, LotL normin lvl +30, linking 6+ dangerous encounters, with your skill board completely unoptimized. You would still wipe the floor with everything because mystic artes are so easy to trigger and armatization is OP.

Implying the choice wouldn't be made for him.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/0R-p9T_VIRaLleWJVMW0Cg/

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143424544/#143424544

Oh hey, I remember your post on the ban page.

Was the 3 day ban not enough for you?

They'd have a sweets eating contest and the Sorey that doesn't pass out from his insulin spiking wins.

Yeah. Not convoluted What did I say?

>tfw you can get into a fight, go to another room, keep button mashing, and come back to a victory screen every time because Zestiria's camera trained you not to look at the screen

So is every thread for this series going to be as bad as this one?

They'll be worse. Just wait until the waifushitters show up, trying to force their way into relevancy in a homo series.

Just avoid threads that start with copy&pasting fujoshit entries from wikipedia.

Zestiria is SHIT so yes.

Considering Mikleo and Sorey's homo OTP is one of the few good things it has this thread will be above average.

So glad Bear will be 100% hetero.

It's going to be worse. It'll be Alisha vs Rose with the addition of lewds of Edna. Lailah may or may not get dragged into it but anime onlys likely wont know about her original VA dying.

The fujos will want to keep arguing and it will be a horrible time for everyone.

See you weekly.

Mikleo's not some stereotypical bottom. He has spine enough to fight back against a tainted Sorey even if he forced him.

Keep telling yourself that.

If anything, threads will die once ufotable falls behind schedule just like what happened with God Eater.

>omg Sogay/Miklmao read my rape fanfiction
>the game was sooooooooooo bad guys
>is this anime a straight adaptation??
>hurr dumb peace princess rosefags
>hurr "merry" sue alishafags
>I want to lick Edna's feet

I am an utterly irredeemable fujo but Zestiria is thoroughly infected by tumblrshit and waifufaggotry

not a single VA from the cancerous game in the UFOtable cast, you shittalker

I WANT TO LICK SYMONE FLAT CHEST

Agreed. I'm only interested in this anime for the sake of Sorey/Mikleo because they are one of the redeeming aspects of Zesty, but the tumblr landwhales, the Alisha/Rosefags, and the lolifags that will try to argue Edna was good beyond anything but design are far too cancerous and the show hasn't even aired yet.

Sorey and Mikleo deserved to be in a better series. They're too good to be mired in all that cancer.

The only good thing about Zesty was how it kept track of the sidequests, Sorey and Mikleo were boring as hell.

>how it kept track of the sidequests
But the sidequests themselves were shit
I think we can all agree Zestiria's soundtrack was the best thing about it

>That text
What did she mean by that??

>I think we can all agree Go Shiina was the best thing about Zestiria's soundtrack
ftfy

>yfw this plays in the anime

youtube.com/watch?v=tW0_LGSGFvw

>eight episodes of warping back to the start

Meeboy and Sorey is what I call a ;safe' fujobait.
They don't do some provocative Yaoi shit or lewd themselves. Instead they are total bro through out the game and still make fujoshis' panties wet.

>Earth temple
>it's not even 5 minutes

Total bros are the best kind of fujobait.

All of the Go Shiina tracks in this game were god tier

Please tell me he's doing berseria soundtrack.
Sakuraba needs to take a break.