EMBARRASSING FOR UK: BRITISH PM BURST INTO MULTIPLE CRYING FITS OVER ELECTION

Theresa May was offered a pep talk from an SAS soldier in the aftermath of the election disaster, it was claimed today.
A wounded Prime Minister was said to be repeatedly crying and at a loss with how to respond to the devastating results.

The claims all emerged in Sunday Times serialisation of Fall Out: A Year of Political Mayhem.

It was also revealed that Mrs May had to have her make-up redone before she visited the Queen because she had been crying.
Her Majesty is said to have not thought highly of her meeting Mrs May the day after the election and that there was a 'high degree of uncertainty' about whether the Prime Minister would be ousted

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4937398/Queen-s-fury-Palace-aides-say-PM-misled-monarch.html#ixzz4uGvE6jqi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the absolute state of the UK

what election?

It feels good to have the planet’s biggest Chad in charge of my country.

Louisiana female politician did that on tv during katrina.

I think that was my first pill.

help

>what election?
This. WTF is even happening on that shitty island?

Don't cry Mummy May, you can snuggle me between your large breasts..

She called an election and ended up losing seats, as far as I know.

She was selected internally by the Conservatives and hasn't been very impressive so far. Just really served as a wet blanket for the Brexit movement

your leaders can get impeached as it were? sounds nice

Bet she still thinks women should be in politics. They know it's a fucking charade.

Interesting. It's almost as if the people don't like having their will shit on or something.

>EMBARRASSING FOR UK

You've got no room to talk about embarrassment. take a look at your own country

>women

I'm Australian. but it is embarrassing either way

Reminder that Clinton supposedly threw a fit when she lost the election. Reminder that despite stronk womyn propaganda they are virtually useless and unfit for leadership roles.

She’s a fucking disgrace and about as far from a conservative as you can imagine.

I’m upset she didn’t kill herself which would have been an honourable way out after many failed years as Home Secretary and an even worse year as PM.

good
the British Elite are traitors to the UK

that was a sociopath anger fit compared to crying incompetent fit.

Absolutely false May tanked the election on purpose to weaken Brexit negotiations. This idea is becoming to commonplace so they are pushing some bullshit sob story to make it appears as if May really wanted more votes. The shit the conservatives were doing approached Hillary Clinton levels of stupidity. It's only amazing, or perhaps by design, that even in the absolute state of may and her party, labour was still somehow more insane. Incredible.

It seems like a single-party country now. One huge circlejerk for the elites.

She's utterly incompetent, a British Jeb! who has no idea why people vote for her party or how she can harness that energy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously she has been a fucking disaster from day one and we want her out. We want MOGG IN!

MOGG IN THERESA OUT! THERESA OUT, REMAINER TRAITOR BITCH, FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF THERESA MAY YOU FUCKING TRAITOR CUNT!

We didn't select her, I want John Redwood or Mogg. Redwood would be better as he's an English nationalist.

Fuck all these unionist celtic cuckold scumbags that pander to leftism and multiculturalism!

FUCK THEM TO HELL AND THEY DIE, THEY DIE AND THEY BURN IN HELL!

>women politicians
Female suffrage was the biggest disaster of the 20th century.

I think what I admire most about the Third Reich is that they kept women the fuck out of politics. Can you imagine Hitler's reaction if you asked him to make one of his Reichsleiters female just for the sake of being fair? How far we've fallen in less than a century

"Stronk womyn" is the worst meme ever. Even the supposedly strongest are one bad day away from being a blubbering, helpless mass of estrogen that lets feels conquer reals

It's been 10 years but this photo will never cease to make me kek.

I just don't understand how anybody could be scared of such a friendly-looking doggo. Also Putin has excellent taste in dogs, black Labradors are great.

I agree motherfucker knows about loyalty, he won't betray Trump unless Trump betrays him.

muslims fear dogs as much as they hate them

>anglo women leaders