North Korea war general

RIP Asia

How fucked are the USA and Europe?

How to prepare?

Post your thoughts in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilbe.com/10055743927
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-also-has-nerve-agent-vx-chemical-weapons-expert-n802231
youtu.be/ec0XKhAHR5I
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/
vox.com/world/2017/10/1/16392576/tillerson-is-trying-to-avoid-war-with-north-korea-trump-says-hes-wasting-his-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoard sugar and butter.

Trump is set to visit China soon, so there isn't going to be a war. Everything will be sorted out.

It's to make sure China sits it out this time.

What THumP®s’ Board of Directors know about North Korea:

One would think that the arrogant provocations by North Korea would make it an easy decision for the United States to act unilaterally against it to take out its nuclear capabilities, or bilaterally with permission from the United Nations.

Nope. Not going to happen any time soon. Why?

The U.S. intelligence has not accounted for the positioning of all of North Korea’s nuclear weapons. THumP® knows, from our own reliable sources, that at this moment, North Korea has two nuclear ballistic missiles (each) pointed at Beijing, China, Seoul, South Korea, Tokyo, Japan, and Vladivostok, Russia. (Look at a map and see how obvious this should be to a war strategist.)

If North Korea is attacked, all these missiles will fly towards their targets simultaneously; and there is not any modern technology at the moment that can stop all 8 at the same time going in different directions.

The recent U.N. sanctions are NOT hurting the North Korean hierarchy of government officials. They are hurting the poor. The more the poor hurt, the more they look to their “Supreme Leader” for help; and the more blame their leader places on those who are actually HURTING THE POOR: AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY!

The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue. The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea. No need to kill or threaten anyone. Give the people a chance. Let the North Korean people know that the rest of the world cares about them. Sanctioning them and making their daily lives harder, just because their leaders are not following the orders of our leaders, WILL NEVER WORK … never has worked. Has only led to more misery and bloodshed.

Why is kim so fricking cool?

THE LIVING WILL ENVY THE DEAD!

It's happening.

ilbe.com/10055743927

더 보기
@realDonaldTrump 님에게 보내는 답글
...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!
답글 13,609개
리트윗 6,110개
22,405 마음

답글하기
리트윗

마음에 들어요

Donald J. Trump
인증된 계정
@realDonaldTrump 2시간
2시간 전

더 보기
I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
답글 15,070개
리트윗 10,031개
32,307 마음

답글하기
리트윗

마음에 들어요

>THE LIVING WILL ENVY THE DEAD!
In Korea and Japan, absolutely.

nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-also-has-nerve-agent-vx-chemical-weapons-expert-n802231

NK has done this multiple times, it's not the Kim it's his government and armed forces.

They show off and kick up a fuss then it all quietens down, I'm not sure why it's always happening, probably their retarded way of trying to remove sanctions and be better than SK.

Yup, he's setting up the board for his visit. Trump might show his might again like he did during Xi's visit. I wonder who is going to get the stick this time.

Castro, Maduro, somebody like that.

or how about we glass the country with above ground nuclear innilation ie little fallout maximum damage then from there blitzkrieg invasion on all fronts sk/us russia and china then it will be cut up like germany after ww2. and if non nuclear is the only option the rods of god will be implimented.

youtu.be/ec0XKhAHR5I

So tired of this bunch of faggots, nuke each otherrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

China will be allowed to have a piece of NK for a buffer.

SK will get the rest.

Russia just doesn't want the fighting cross into their land.

Europe is not relevant enough to be a target. Sorry eurofags

This , they will get a piece of this sweet gook pie rich with natural metals and such its a win win

Russia is a major troublemaker sustaining and arming the Kim regime. They just want more chaos and trouble for American allies.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/

No one has enough nukes to glass north korea. Its a huge mountain range.

kimmy dun goofed

plus kim is allied with the muzzies anyways.

Its kinda funny the see you americans getting so cucked that you advocate just handing over those rare earth minerals to China.

>trusting the Norks guidance system

The most unexpected places will get nuked.

China builds me cheap stuffs. They need minerals to build me cheap stuffs. Better the pollution from mining happen in Starvationland than my backyard (which is full of lithium).

tittyfuck

I'm fine with America being more isolationist
I'm tired of my tax money being spent peacekeeping shitskins around the world
Fix your own problems and leave us be

the good goy, ever mindful of (((savings))).

> I'm tired
So kill yourself.
Experts say that without smooth international trade and peace the value of the US$ would be very little.

you say this now...

Poopytrim.

You're damn right I'm tired
I'm tired of the loss of life
Killing simply for riches
I want Trump to focus on fixing the US
That's why I voted for him
Not to measure his dick against rocket man

Help us CNN. We need a T shirt too.
Make it xxxxs

Since North-Korea doesn't contain any niggers I can clearly state state that they are white and based. Kim Jong-un will be the savior of the white race.

Nuclear proliferation is literally the biggest threat to the civilized world.
All the Muslim terrorists in the world can't do the carnage that one nuke can.
It's vital to keep the world peaceful and orderly enough to prevent countries, inducing Muslims from going nuclear. And that's just one very good reason that has nothing to do with morality or riches.

Thank you for not calling it 'clay,' like a gaylord.

Salt and ammo.

vox.com/world/2017/10/1/16392576/tillerson-is-trying-to-avoid-war-with-north-korea-trump-says-hes-wasting-his-time

Its their antiballistic counter. Can't shoot down what you can't predict.

Trump wants war.

I know trump want to go down in history and shit. But he should really start his war in Syria and not in North fucking Korea.

It will just end up with NK winning another city.

Trump's seen 60 years of appeasement and sabre rattling accomplish literally nothing.

We even tried waiting for to generations of Kims to die thinking it'd change with the next guy.

Nothing changed. I'd say two generations of kicking the can down the road is enough to prove the problem isn't going to solve itself.

Peanut butter and rope.

I'm not really in the just live under this new threat camp either

Sup Forums prophecy has a better chance of coming true

Start the war already. Cucks!

CP and fleshlight

Best boys

How are you going to solve the problem kek.