Card Captor Sakura

Dunno who did this last month, but chapter 2 is out & english translation also

Also clear Card arc thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4641067980
cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/post/146704904809/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-chapter-2
kissmanga.com/Manga/Gate-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit, 6 minutes into the anime for the first time and it's so cute and endearing.
I've laughed quite a few times already, Please tell me this keeps up.
I'm actually kinda disappointed I never saw it growing up.

Anyway Thanks for the heads up OP, I wanted to get that out of the way and was wondering when the next chapter will come out.

This anime made me the way I am

Syaoran is CUTE

Well, where the fuck it is? Is not manga here, manga do, or batoto.

*Mangafox
Fucking autocorrector

OH IT'S OUT?

Thanks for telling me because I almost forgot about cute cute sakura.

It gets even better. Sakura is a miracle of the universe

And then some.

CCS is the epitome of timeless charm.
Even twenty years on it's barely dated at all, and Sakura is as cute as ever.

Clamp men are still 38ft tall with legs out to the moon though.

The difference is pretty staggering, Yukito is a lucky man though.
>Even twenty years
Now I'm kinda depressed, I was thinking of how 1998 wasn't that long ago.

God she's so adorable.

>tfw I watched the dub when I was Sakura's age
>I once told muh mum about how I wanted to marry a girl like Sakura.

In a way I hope this doesn't end with a timeskip, because she deserves to be young and immortal forever.

Wait what the fuck is this?

New CCS?

CLAMP realized that no one wanted to watch their new incest manga or Sakura-Clones-Being-Tortured so they're going to torture real sakura instead.

Chinese scanlations here
tieba.baidu.com/p/4641067980

English translations here
cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/post/146704904809/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-chapter-2

>new incest manga
what

You could say my introduction to Sakura was Tsubasa so while I do like young, cute and youthful Sakura I am used to her being slightly older.
>I once told muh mum about how I wanted to marry a girl like Sakura.
God I wish I had a nice memory like that, I just read it aired on Nickelodeon and CiTV here in about 2001, I should have been watching that shit.

Thanks user!

I never watched the anime, is it good?, how different from the manga?

Reading this now, so it's a sequel.

It's moe as fuck. I love it.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Gate-7

I think this is it.

It's on Hiatus though, I didn't realize that when I last heard of it.

It's either this or one of the three mangas they've made about drugs in the past five years. It's part of why I'm extremely suspicious of this sequel.

> 9/2/2013

Three years isn't THAT long in the manga world, is the thing. The same people who worked on that are probably working on this.

People die in 3 years bro

In CLAMP? Probably not.

Christmas Cake yaoi vampires will probably live forever.

>so they're going to torture real sakura instead
Weren't they already having a field day making Syaoran miserable in TRC/TWC?

>You could say my introduction to Sakura was Tsubasa so while I do like young, cute and youthful Sakura I am used to her being slightly older.
CCS Sakura, right now, is the same age as TRC Sakura.
Both are 14.

clone suffering isn't as sweet as original suffering.

I thought the ages of TRC Sakura and Syaoran were supposed to more towards ~16-17, i.e theoretical high school age/"what if we made these versions of Sakura & Syaoran the same age as Toya Kinomoto & Yukito Tsukishiro at the start of CCS?"

But original Syaoran suffered as much as his clone/father.

Nope, both of them were 14 (i.e. the same age CCS Sakura and Syaoran had during the manga's epilogue).

only nostalfags read this shit

Kill youself

>that weight
>those fragile parts

International shipping would be murder

>scans are out
>English translation out
>reading back and forth between scanalation and translation

Why do people do this?

I'm tempted to put the translation on the scanalation myself and then upload it and post it in this thread.

Any objections?

since when did you like ccs?

I hope the raws get good scans someday, Chinese scanlations always look like smudged over-leveled crap.

...always?

A scanlation of the chapter was dumped yesterday:

Then why the hell was the RAW and translation linked earlier in the thread but not that?

Also, a whole TEN REPLIES?

I'm assuming I'm missing some kind of 300+ reply mega thread somewhere else...right?

I mean, the download is in that thread.

Why not dump it in this thread?

>I'm assuming I'm missing some kind of 300+ reply mega thread somewhere else...right?
To be fair, regardless of CCS status as a classic mahou shoujo, the fact that it's been 16 years since the original series ended does have an effect on this.

There's also the fact CLAMP has been rather shitty on recent years.

Then you also have not much happening during the first 2 chapters.

I also think most Sup Forums dwellers only saw the CCS anime, and thus the manga comes off as different for most of them.

>not much happening
>finally getting Sakura x Syaoran romance plot
>new enemy
>clear cards
>literally a new staff

Yeah, no.

...CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

First two chapters, so far so good. Still nervous about a trainwreck.

Perhaps I should have been more specific and said that not much has been happening that would foster discussion.

>finally getting Sakura x Syaoran romance plot
Nothing in particular has taken place between them yet that would cause people to talk about.

>new enemy
Of which we know nothing about, or even have anything like hints or whatever to even speculate.

>clear cards
Same as with the enemy (assuming this one actually turns out to be an enemy), we have nothing to even begin speculating and thus engage in discussion.

>literally a new staff
That was awesome, same with the dragon(?), but still hardly any discussion can be had from this.

Perhaps, 2-3 chapters from now we'll have enough information in order to be able to begin speculating and have more people to talk with in these threads.

I have no idea why you should worry about any trainwreck. The only serious trainwreck I recall is TRC and that one happened, because, as far as I remember reading CLAMP was having some internal issues at the time.
However, other recent manga like Kobato were okay.
Hell, even the new Tsubasa manga arc was okay.

Sakura has got a new staff.

What's the worst that can happen?

>morning on a weekday
No wonder I missed it. That translation is borderline incomprehensible though. Also it amazes me that someone still uses comic sans in 2016. Telephone translation should be illegal, this is bootleg tier. At least the text translation that got posted in this thread makes some sense.

>Sakura has got a new staff.

This bugs me because when she gives her staff away to a Sakura from TRC, it's not this new one.

The teddybear was suspicious enough, but this chapter pretty much confirms Syaoran is hiding some shady shit.

Yeah, that face right after they mention no one in England being able to help is especially damning.

Maybe someone is screwing up with timelines again?

Maybe he's just feeling useless. If you consider the amount of power involved right now, there's nothing he can do.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he gets dragged into the other Syaoran's mess somehow.

Need better scans of Clear Card, the chinese scans are always really unflattering for the art and make all the lines look thicker and smudgier than they actually are.

>Maybe he's just feeling useless.
Nah, I don't think so. His reaction looks too specific. It's probably involved in the reason he had to go back to Hong Kong. Maybe he knows Sakura is being tested and why but can't tell her or she'll fail. The person in the dream is totally Sakura though, either from the future or a representation of herself.

>I can't help but I don't think the person in your dream is not connected
Who the hell is translating this? If the English translations are like this I might as well read the Chinese ones instead.

Read the translation posted here, it's much more comprehensible. Hopefully a better scanlator comes along.

Already am reading that translation
>在那夢中出現的人肯定和這事有關
is way more legible.

How would everyone react if this Syaoran is the same Syaoran in Tsubasa Chronicle?

CLAMP would totally do something like that.

Please for God's sake just leave all that TC shit out.

Oh, so the real reason he's all embarrassed is because that's his mom hugging him.

CCS is a masterpiece of cute and endearing, user. Be glad you didn't see it when you were a child, because it would have spoiled you of anime forever.

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

Laugh for a night and a day, at least I'll still have the original. You guys worry too much though, even the new Tsubasa arc was pretty restrained, and CLAMP knows that CCS is their cash cow and will be under way more scrutiny. The very premise of TRC was basically a no holds barred playground to do whatever they wanted with all their characters so it's no wonder what it became but this is different and more grounded. If they switch it to a weekly release while simultaneously writing another weekly release then you can start worrying.

Oh shit, I cannot wait to see the new staff next month.

I quite liked the first half of TRC, when it was travelling through ton of strange worlds with strange magic, interacting with people, occasional fights, etc. It was a good manga for what it was trying to do.

Then it went full retard. Never go full retard son.

I feel the opposite, it only got entertaining when it went full retard. First half was pretty neat when I was a kid but rereading it as an adult, I became aware it was filled with the worst kind of shounenshit writing, the second half is the kind of trainwreck you pull out the popcorn for.

Watanuki is the Syaoran who suffers the most though.

The other Syaorans at least get kissed, had sex, or married.

Meanwhile, Watanuki is still a kissless, depressed virgin and all his friends have died of old age already like fucking 2 to 3 generations ago.

And Watanuki technically never got a chance to experience childhood since he was created like right in the beginning of highschool so yeah, pretty shit life and shit universe Watanuki has to live in.

Clamp doesn't know how to draw battle scenes, though.

The final part of TRC was just random swirly magic patterns in the background and you had no idea who attacked who in the messy battle.

>he was created like right in the beginning of highschool
What the heck was this then?
Also, I bet my dinner that Watanuki eventually becomes Clow and fucks Yuuko through time shenanigans.
First half was plagued with shitty battles, maybe even more, did you forget about them? Instead of plot twists and melodrama it was "x is so strong and cool, let's watch them fight for whatever they consider precious" ad nauseam.

>Watanuki eventually becomes Clow
Come on, we don't need literally EVERYTHING to be a closed time loop, do we?

Do you even need to ask? You know the answer.

There has never been any actual flashback of middle school Watanuki actually attending middle school though and Watanuki was always shown living in an apartment and then going to highschool in his highschool uniform.

His apartment room is like almost completely empty as well.

I don't remember that stuff very well so I can't disagree but it's weird that his inception was a little kid body if he wasn't going to use it.

>Then it went full retard. Never go full retard son.
I think most people began reading it once it went dark, since no one was expecting that type of story to have that type of twist. Then we had tons of other TWEEESTs, and a fuckton of hiatuses every 2 weeks CLAMP really tried making sense of their mess by the end, but it was already too late.

Anyhow, lately I've been asking this question, but so far I've had no one to talk with. Has anyone else noticed that the reincarnated Clone Syaoran had the same Star Magic Circle CCS Sakura has?

>I bet my dinner that Watanuki eventually becomes Clow
Please no, we already had enough timeloops with the clones becoming real Syaoran's parents, to have something like not-Syaoran becoming Clow, who reincarnated as Sakura's father, who was meant to fall in love with another self of his from a different universe.

Seriously, this would get far too convoluted, and CLAMP is better off taking better care of their works.

It's already too convoluted for me to even remember what all already existing timeloops even are anymore.

Any generous soul want to briefly sum them up?

Something like this. Have fun. :^)
>Has anyone else noticed that the reincarnated Clone Syaoran had the same Star Magic Circle CCS Sakura has?
Which chapter is this shown in?
>Please no
Begging is useless, it's gonna happen sooner or later.

The timeloop that upset people the most was Clone Syaoran and Clone Sakura reincarnating in another timeline and world, and becoming real Syaoran's parents.

Then you have an event that had been established even before that, which involves real Syaoran paying with his own existence in order to save Sakura, which is how Watanuki was born. Thus, reincarnated Syaoran and Sakura are actually Watanuki's parents, since real Syaoran isn't supposed to exist.

However, because Clone Syaoran and Watanuki also stem from real Syaoran, they are also considered anomalies, and thus hated by the universe.

Which chapter is this shown in?
Pic related is from chapter 225.

>Begging is useless, it's gonna happen sooner or later.
I would prefer Watanuki to be some other reincarnation of Clow, than him being the real Clow Reed.

I like the anime way more than the original manga, don't really know how to react to the manga sequel.

>clones
Don't forget he literally wants to fuck his own mom since the Sakura clone even had the soul copied, he even recognized that she was the spitting image of his mom. Also clone Syaoran grew up with the real Sakura, the clone was only made when the feathers were scattered and the real Sakura's body fell apart.
>Pic related is from chapter 225.
Their symbols are switched, Sakura is also standing on Syaoran's symbol, I don't know why, maybe it's meant to signify an exchange.
These threads are destined to just become TRC threads, aren't they?