Do you remember this painting?

Do you remember this painting?
Do you remember Pizza Gate?
Do you remember Marina Abramovic?
So, this painting was exhibited in a museum here in Brazil called "Queermuseu". It was open for children and had many paintings with homosexuals and pedophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9ys-Lfu4Sc
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
pseudoccultmedia.net/2009/12/art-of-dissociation.html
kimnoble.com/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eiffel tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh God, what the fuck.

wats your point brazilhead??

Everyone really glanced over the actual spirt cooking VIDEO.

For those who haven't seen it, she paints a muffifed child with blood and guts. I'm convinced it's a real corpse.

youtu.be/g9ys-Lfu4Sc

B-but why?

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

I do know that I have seen this video before, but I really didn't remember any of the details apart from the beginning when rewatching.

It's not real it's a bunch of bullshit for a faggy performance ""art"" project. The question is what kind of sick fucks would enjoy that, and do we really want people like that as leaders

Holy molly so much bump.

Also, can we all agree that "ping-pong" defines the sexual act of 2 ppl taking someone from each end, making it seem as if they were 'ping-ponging'- the person in the middle

Why part isn't real? The blood? The organs in the bottle that slurp out. The mummified child?

How do you know it's not real? Did you ask her? She's never said it was fake.

Lowercase i. Everything else is capitalized. Why?

That is actually a good painting, even though it's fucked up

Haven't watched a marvel or Disney movie since I saw this picture

>another pizzanigger thread

Reddit. You have to go back.

WTF

desu the artist was abused as a child, and she painted her memories. was just reading about her yesterday

It's over, guys. This rabbit hole has been sealed up and thoroughly closed away in the ((debunked)) section.
The war was lost, the treaty signed. It's sick and twisted, but we can't touch these people. Game over, man.

>phat bump ya i remember

>phert bamp ya op i member

Burn all Pedophiles

There's a whole set of these paintings floating around. Really disturbing shit.

>do u like what u see

wasn't it painted by a child rape victim, who was so badly traumatised she developed a split personality disorder?

If you dig deep enough you will see that the world is controlled by cannibal pedophiles. This is their Achilles heel if it's ever exposed.

Not again with this pizza shit ffs

>seeabove.

Kinda looks like an artistic depiction of dissociation

nope I don't know anything
I don't rememner anything
I know nothing

i dont think this is the same artist, but while on the subject of art, I might as well include another favored artist. This time, favored by Tony Podesta

die

Document all the people responsible for this. Anyone who took any part in organizing this shit. All patrons, fundraisers, sponsors and shit.

no
no
no
ok

why do you think people joke about modern art being garbage? Literal garbage sometimes, too? How can a single painting with a small red dot on a white canvas be worth millions? Its probably all money laundering bullshit, concealment methods, ways to communicate with eachother via symbolism....its obvious. You're not buying a painting, you're buying the guns after you leave the museum with your shitty fake "art" work

>dat pic
MOAR! *unzips*

Oh i remember, it was the time the media coined the term "fake news". A word they now act like Trump created and treat it like blasphemous word.

>These paintings

I remember the first time i saw them.

Some of the most disturbing art i've ever seen.

it's "real" in the sense that they literally believe the shit they are doing will grant their wishes and give them magical power. they do it to rape children and get away with it.

surbe na vurbe
u
r
b
e

n
a

v
u
r
b
e

what is this showing ?i dont get it

I don't know why but I laugh at its mannerism and the mask it wears and music video it makes. They are all so fascinating to me how one can get so demented.

Those paintings were the best thing to come out of pizza gate for me.

All the artwork associated with it actually.
It was really powerful and I thought about it for days. Good artwork does that, if it stays with you then it made some kind of impact.

It may seem like the people here have the disadvantage, however if the conspiracy is indeed true, the perpetrators are at the long term disadvantage. Regardless of power or money, it's much harder to keep all the worms in the can than it is to catch them when they eventually crawl out. It's like even the best dams in the world will eventually lose to the water, over time, every single one will fail. It's a losing proposition long term to try to keep something like that sealed up over time. Not impossible but very nearly.

If the people here just keep looking, eventually mistakes will be made considering this is a Assuming any of it is true of course, if it isn't it will just have been an ongoing and indefinite waste of time. It all comes down to intuition and whether the circumstantial stuff means enough to you to keep putting in time on it.

I really hope I get the chance to discover some pedo fucks someday and unleash holy retribution on them. One of the only scenario where I can imagine having no guilt or hesitation for killing someone. Totally free in a murderous cold holy dance.

Imprisoned dogs...courtesy of Comet Ping Pong's Chain and the Gang!

>If you dig deep enough you will see that the world is controlled by cannibal pedophiles.
this

Soon.

same here peanigger
brains tend to suppress negative memories

with text

Burn the museum.

CARCOSA

>Do you remember this painting?
>Do you remember Pizza Gate?
>Do you remember Marina Abramovic?

Believe me it is fucking impossible to forget this stuff.
Is pedophilia rampant in Brazil?

Whoever created that pepe image and captioned it ought to be killed. Man what faggotry

this. sadistic fuckers. and that slithering serpent stare. fuck those niggers

I remember when these paintings first came out on Sup Forums at the beginning of pizzagate, the connection came from the Podesta mail about "the pizza related map on a napkin".
The abused children depicted in these paintings seem to be laying above a napkin.

>post a picture of a shitty painting
>get 800 replies from mentally ill autistics falling for the larp

rly gets those neurons firing

Mate its a cake. You cant cut flesh like that.

it's a form of contemporary "art performance" mimicking cannibalism.

you people fail to realize that once you have so much power you can do anything you want, you can get away with anything

so people start to experiment with ways to get more enjoyment/pleasure since they can literally buy anything so life becomes boring

that is why so many political people/rich people have insane orgies, molest children, drugs

just look at that Playboy guy, that is all he did (no evidence on little girls)

You can get away with a lot in the name of faggy performance art. Public nudity and masturbation, torturing animals, BDSM, coprophagia, basically any perversion can be found in the underground scene. Marina Abramovic probably isn't mummifying children in Satanic rituals, but she is a gateway to this industry that thrives on abuse and degradation. If the elite are paying attention to her (and they are), they are probably also into Marian Dora, Gunter Brus, and God knows what else.

Kim Nobel, and yes it was the joos behind it. shes all fucked up. think she was on oprah a while back
pseudoccultmedia.net/2009/12/art-of-dissociation.html
kimnoble.com/

If you guys haven't heard of/read it yet, check out The Psychick Bible. These people really believe this shit, but they disseminate it among the public under the guise of "its just art bro"

It DOES grant them wishes and give them magical powers. That's why it's REALLY so dangerous. Because it works. If this shit really goes mainstream you're going to have a lot of people who are going to want to get into it because it's real

This exhibition was CENSORED by some close-minded conservative fucks with the aid of Santander bank. It was closed after some right wing sectors of society held protests around the country.

This could only happen in a very retrograde and underdeveloped country like Brazil. Brazilians in general are uneducated and can´t understand contemporary art. This attack against our freedom of expression shows that there's no hope fou our country's future. We will rot under conservatism and old-fashioned ideas, while the rest of the western world develops under multiculturalism and freedom.

I thought they were on handkerchiefs, like the podesta email about desperately needing a handkerchief he left

There were some excellent pieces of art there, such as Lygia Clark's "cabeça coletiva" (collective head), as seen on the picture.

MKultra, monarch programming, cult programming, is essentially trauma-based mind-hacking. These "break" a person's sense of self, and repeat the same messages over and over to reinforce behavior, attitude, of individual(s). tl;dr, repeated abuse over an extended period of time using rituals.
It all boils down to fear. The victims are afraid of their handlers. The abusers are afraid of being exposed/blackmailed. Fear is the mind killer and these groups are inflicting mind-killing behavior modification onto their families, friends, and others. The entertainment and art societies are fronts for these groups, almost 95% of the time.

So powerful.

yes, you are correct I was confusing the two terms.

Busto de Jovem, by Pedro Americo.

This picture was also part of the censored exhibition.

never despair fellow user.

That kid is fucking ugly.

sauce? it doesn't fucking work. at all. the world runs on math.

quantum effects can change, for example, a single number from a random number generator, but nothing more. even a single axon diameter is 3 orders of mangitude larger than its wave-nature. tl;dr: history shows that magic doesn't work except as a pattern of social control.

>(1)
sleep deprivation, drugs and sex tourture sessions will do that to a toddler

check out these weird paintings that prove an international demon-worshipping cult of magical cannibalistic pedophiles

La Femme 4, by Silvia Giordani

Another nice piece of art that was CENSORED by the brazilian idiocracy.

last week we had this shit where little girls are convinced to touch a naked "artist", including his dick

Now I know who created all those environmental textures in Doom.

The human body is beautiful and there should be no shame about it. There was no sexualisation of the kids. They were just touching a human body, as innocent as any human interaction can be. They do not touch the man's penis and they seem very happy. If they were under sexual abuse, they might not be smiling as the picture shows.

Poluída at certo ponto, by Suzana Lobo.

As you can see, this exhibition was extremelly rich in terms of aesthetics and art styles. However, it was censored by the bazilian idiocracy.

Ayyy thats my oc. I didn't put the text on there though, I like both.

post the ground fucking video.

Ataque Automático, by Milton Kurtz

Another picture censored by the brazilian idiocracy.

You are wrong.

Sacrificial mock up with a kid wandering around like it's no big deal.

Child molestation paintings are considered museum-worthy now.
>brb

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Is that Hugh Jackman? Didn't know he was involved in this sickness as well.

Sauce? A lifetime of being involved in santeria and watching magic work first hand every day.
But you don't have to take a Mexican warlock's word for it. Look at the Jews. They don't run the world because they're smarter than all of us. They do it because their magic is powerful. Every war going on right now is some kind of jewish bloodletting ritual. That's a lot of human sacrifices.

Pic related. It's how real shit gets done in this world.

>tfw you realize pizzagate is a CIA psyop used to distract you from a potential attack on the norks

>That thick meaty slop full of organs
Literally wtf is that? How is this not alarming to anyone?

does anyone have a dump of Alefantis instagram before he made it private? I was on there the day it was discovered and some of the pictures were shocking - children with tape handcuffs, a room he called the kill-room etc but then he made it private!!

>believing in photo shopped and doctored pictures on a pizza owners instagram account

the spooks want you to go down this rabbit hole Sup Forumsro

Also, bruh, your own post destroys your argument. I forgot about that RNG shit. It literally scientifically proves that magic is real. I bet if they run that RNG in the same room as one of these rituals you would get some interesting results

>Tfw you realize the Norks are a psyop used to distract you from pizzagate and the CIA and Mossad run blackmail ring that controls Washington for the benefit of Israel.
Hmmm, when exactly did North Korea start shitting out nukes magically? When exactly did that start? Was it recent? I forget. I'm pretty sleepy anyway. Yes, sleep time now. See you tomorrow.

Checked
And that's called an Eiffel Tower, bro.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eiffel tower

School of Life or sth??

Nah nah fake news