Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Relatively few appearances.

not in kizu

Shit hair

edgy garbage

Can't stand on the ground.

Not fire sisters.

Her sidekick is objectively better in every single way.

Wasn't Guillotinecutter a bald, old priest in the book? I thought his gimmick was he didn't look intimidating.

Not Tsukihi

Looks like Satsuki at the end of klk.

You're supposed to find a flaw, nerd.

She disappeared and probably will never have her own arc, where she fights something.

Doesn't show up often enough. Nisio has Koyomi say that he intends to learn shit from her even before she gets Ougi'd but does nothing with it for some reason.

A real shame because she could've been really cool. Yotsugi Doll was sort of a weak arc in a lot of aspects but Kagenui has a sense of genuine presence in her scenes atleast, as opposed to the other excorcists like Kaiki or Meme where it always feels like the author is trying too hard using them as his mouthpiece for whatever the hammy moral of that arc is (Kagenui did have this problem in Nise, but then everyone had this problem in Nise, it was the series at it's corniest dialogue-wise)

Not enough screen time.

He wasn't described as either bald nor old.

Stuck in a permanent game of the floor is lava

no doujinshi

>tfw no prequel of their occult club adventures in college

Come on, Nissio, since you're already beating this fucking series into the ground, atleast touch on this.

Her shoes are so sexy. I don't even have a shoe fetish but I'd love for her to step on my dick.

He was described as literally being Kotomine Kirei.