Spanish POLICE VS Catalan Police

youtube.com/watch?v=kiDPdY5sQe8
As if there ever was any doubt who is the chad Police. I hope this answers all your questions. CATALAN POLICE CAN FLY TOO!! HAHAHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_9mcXStVn0
youtube.com/watch?v=jUK_4gvQAKw
ciutatrefugi.barcelona/en/welcome-barcelona
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Spain's kicks off the first European fascist government I will never call you guys spics ever again, just please let it happen

mossos are part of the problem

We need to dispel the fucking political police force. They are useless, they have refused to evacuate schools where Catalans were voting illegaly. They are going against the constitution while being paid with all Spaniards taxes.

I want Policia Nacional y Guardia Civil in Spain. FUCK MOSSOS, TRAITORS.

Why would you call Spanish people your own kind to begin with?

Those occupiying Nazi stormtroopers need to go home some time. You can pick them off one by one then. Remember you need a massive force and fortresses to occupy a country. Even America, the strongest army in the world, failed in Vietnam, Irak, Afghanistan.

It is not illegal to fight oppression. In fact, it's everybody's civil duty.

>It is not illegal to fight oppression. In fact, it's everybody's civil duty.

I agree, which is why I cannot wait for civil war so we can purge all the anarchist, hippies and leftists cucks. ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

2018 holiday season:
Can't go to Spain because some kind of Franco is back and it's under martial law.
Can't go to Turkey or you'll be arrested by Erdogan's henchment at the airport.
Can't go to Greece, because they are on permanent strike over the next delivery of EU credits.
Can't go to France where you'll have the choice of either getting stabbed by a muslim frenchmen or getting acid in your face by a muslim frenchmen.
Can't go to Italy as they'll rob you of your entire money with the bill for your first cappucino there.

So what's left?

Nederland!

bicycle tour, ostsee, poland.

>German bitching about "muh vacation" first world problems while the rest of Europe is already going down in flames
Collapsing empires sure are something.

I thought so, too. Or maybe Deutsche Weinstraße or Chiemsee. That is, if they haven't been overrun by niggers yet.

Time to visit Crimea.

>going down in flames
No flames yet, but if Spanish Nazi stormtroopers keep at it, I predict car bombs on Spanish police stations and in Madrid within two or three weeks.

Russia is an ultra corrupt police state and they have more FSB harassing foreigners than the Soviet Union ever had KGB.

Balkans,pro-tip avoid serbia,kosovo and albania

I'm not telling you to move. If you want a vacation place with subrtopical climate it's probably one of the better ones atm along with Croatia or Slovenia. At least you won't be run over by a truck of peace and I guess it should be cheap if Slavs can afford to live there.

My parents visited Slovenia last month and found out pretty quickly that it is not for tourists on bikes. (Roads are narrow and dangerous.) They may have some other nice places though.

I live at Weinstr. , forget it, too many asylniggers, we here call them bubus. Would recommend sächische Schweiz

youtu.be/g_9mcXStVn0

>voting illegaly
You realize how retarded that concept is?

it's not,it's illegal to hold a referendum in Spain according to the constitution,thus making votes invalid/illegal.

I'm a bit put off after just having seen a BBC documentary on Russia. They showed the reindeed in Kamtshatka, the boomtown of Wladiwostok, vast land in the far east that nobody wants to farm, and people taking care of Siberian tigers. There is almost nobody living in those regions, but all the same the team got followed by FSB and locked up for a full day at various police stations five(!) times, only to be driven to the train station and then be "deported" to their next stop.

Oh no! I visited over 10 years ago and it was really, really beautiful. Dürkheim, Speyer, Freinsheim, etc.

Doesn't make it any less retarded.

so? what? I like your pic. Its true for good reason

>Laws are universal

If it's so retarded, why did 98% of Catalans voted for the constitution? There are Americans who think the 2st is retarded too, that doesn't mean a shit. You still have to respect the constitution.

Join pol server to talk about Catalonia referendum and other happenings

6RvQDp - Discord Link

Join Voice Chat

So that makes it alright to treat your citizens as meat? Why didn't that old cunt of a prime minister just let them have the referendum and ignore it afterwards?

>inb4 muh typical Sup Forums accusations
>BB-B-B-BUT BBUTT!! BUT THEY ARE ALL COMMUNISTS!

Oh I forgot to add
>inb4 B-B-BUUUUUUUUUT They are all self hating whites!!

It's still dangerous to ignore them,they knew from the start that if they wanted independence,they will have to break the constitution,which is treason,which gives the government their reasons to arrest and stop them.

if the same thing happened in america,the government would obviously take actions than ignore them.You can't risk a revolution.

Why were we happy that Brexit occurred but upset that Catalonia wants to break away?

We are still safe

Come to Croatia!

>The european police that better stood against terrorists will be disbanded for not kicking old people
this is spain lmao

Because an indepedent Catalonia is going to be politically dominated by Barcelona which is a horrifically leftist city.

Implying the result of a vote with no international observers, no legal guarantees and without a computerised system that prevents people voting twice or even three times in different voting poll stations will show some kind of popular will.

This is Venezuela tier. I am ok with the idea of people choosing their own fate, however independentists have managed this situation really bad, as well as the central government.

madrid is not?

You don't understand what I said

Let them HAVE the referendum, when the results come in, do nothing with it, simple huh? Just like they did in the Netherlands when we tried to get rid of Ukraine. It's not like they can just say ok bye Spain we are independent now.

the spanish goberment has boycoted all guarantees not us

>FSB and locked up for a full day at various police stations five(!) times

lets correct ya.. first of all in russian federation you must be registered by law enforcement when you go into wild areas. there are maybe few people but many fucking wild life which wants to eat you. in Russia police must know where you are and if you need help. in canada they will just let you sign some shit and good luck being grizzly breakfast. in Russia police has to fucking search you for decades in a circle of 500 km around your last appearance. do you fucking know how fucking complicated it to do when you have only 19 people in a place same size as whole fucking Niedersachsen?
additionally those journalists are BBC, which is notorious known for its anti-russian propaganda. they are famous to pay people to read their propaganda texts on camera. many locals doesn't understand or even know where those fucks are from and tell every shit which happens in their area. no matter how random or trivia it maybe really is.
the shit is also well known that some fraudsters illegal hunters travel around and rip off people and nature by cover of being "western journalists".

Why didn't they do this huh? Why? Because their bunch of cunt political leaders are too liberal to swallow their pretentious pride?

Well that makes sense then. No wonder my left leaning friends are rooting for Catalonia.

>that better stood against terrorists
wtf you know nothing

How in the fuck are there not full scale riots going on right now?

YOU HAVE TO RESPECT A LAW MADE AFTER FRANCO TILL THE END OF TIMES

So, you have no principles?

Amigo, it would have been a clean deal if you weren't crying about it like little bitches, sending in the police and declaring that FUCKING VOTING BE ILLEGAL.

>Paid by Spaniard's taxes
Lmaooooo I'm sure Paco from Sevilla's taxes are going right into the Mossos.

You can't vote to kill all gingers as there is a legal system preventing that from happening. Most countries don't allow secession. The US being one of them

it's not that simple,you see. they will happily ignore the constitution and attempt to become a state and in the end fail and destroy it economicly.
It's better to stop it too early than too late.

ignoring it,makes you a cuck too in a way,not doing anything to stop a piece of clay going their own way and giving you a big fuck you.

enlight me

??????????????????????????
yes they are?

You're full of leftist just look at your governmet retarted Muslim rape baby

wait you are serious

Madrid is a shithole but the more conservative and rural parts of Spain balance it out. An independent Catalonia on the other hand is pretty much Barcelona as a citystate.

Sure, because you can't vote away other people's rights. Forcing people to remain in union with your country IS trampling over their rights to self-determination.

Catalonia finances itself with the FLA which is financed by Spain itself as Catalonia is a highly deficitary region. Most of the Catalan public servants are paid with Spanish loans. So yeah Paco from Sevilla is probably paying the Mossos as well

>Makes you a cuck
as opposed to looking like a dictator? How is that helping the current state in Spain? The country already has been in a bit of a turmoil for the last few years due to political issues, tons of people with no job, etc. Your not being realistic, neither is the government of Spain OR Catalonia. But to just beat down people who want to say their vote is literally ARAB tier

it's not you are just shilling for the eu hope you get hispanic in your lifetime when everyone speaks spanish in your country you'll feel what we catalans feel

youtube.com/watch?v=jUK_4gvQAKw
r8 my oc Sup Forums

The team had a whole folder of papers and permissions. They also had local guides on every step of the way. Those guides were first stopped by DPS, then arrested by FSB. And no, they didn't want to help, as they were shown on camera to violently grab and push the people. It was a clear cut case of police state brutalizing people.

Also the outcome wasn't anti-Russian propaganda. You can download it and watch it for yourself. It was about how big the country is with 7 timezones and how those regions are all different.

What they had was part one of three. I hope they get to make the other two parts and they don't get deported before finishing them.

So why are the Catalans chimping in the first place? Why do they want to secede?

spain stops catalonia from financing itself from anyother way while boycoting any new tax law or regional reform

Self determination only applies to colonies. Cpuntries like France,Spain or the US don't allow secession as French,Spaniards and Americans have rights in all their territory. Allowing secesaion would just cut rights to other Spaniards

>I have no idea how Spain works the post

Just shut the hell up already, cunt. Catalonia only generates 20% of the PIB and expends 6% of said PIB in imports.

Where the fuck do you think the resting 80% of coming from? Magically out of nowhere? Of course Spaniards are paying for the salary of Mossos.

wow, that was gay

not for a tax tea that's for sure

Spain revoked their autonomy and keeps leeching of their taxes, hoarding the money and not investing in the region. This is the main reason.

They want free condoms for preschoolers and mandatory sex changes

Come to the north of england, we have pies and seagul shit

>25% exports
>paco from andalucia pays their local police
this is what manolos truly believe

>spain stops catalonia from financing itself from anyother way while boycoting any new tax law or regional reform
Nope. Catalonia has their own debt bonds. They are just trash tier as they are a highly deficitary region. Madrid for example doesn't use the FLA while having less financing than Cataluña and the same GDP

> t bootlicking cuck

if they are commies, let them be an independent commie shithole without bothering other spaniards. insofar as this isnt the case, I am all for indepedence too.

fuck the implicit social contract. bottom-up association beats EUSSR-tier imposed government by definition. let people fall or stand by their own merits.

Sweden you're trading in dangerous tides keep your fucking jokes to your fucking self

Spain votes right wing/centrist and Catalans are leftist hippies who want refugees. Just like SJW, think right ringers and old and stupid aggressive people, Catalans see Spaniards the same way.

Cataluña is basically the California of Spain.

Catalonia is higly indebted with Spain. They conaume 75% of the FLA

HAHAHAHA

EU membership is pretty much a moot issue when the leading politicians in Barcelona want to import mudslime shitskins. Also stay mad memeflagger.

Because Spain was formed as something similar to a forced federation. And people remember.

You have a good point, but unlike the rest Spain forced Catalonia, The basque country, etc. into union.
If you think Portugal is a country in it's own right then you have to support the other spanish secessionist movements. Since it too used to be part of the union until it had a revolution.

jesus christ that was poor.

Bring your caravan to Norway, Hans!

Someone post a NON MEME SOURCE saying Catalonia wants to import more muslims

>Spain revoked their autonomy and keeps leeching of their taxes, hoarding the money and not investing in the region. This is the main reason.

I know this is 100%bullshit but I honestly want this to happen.

And I mean a legit fucking source, not some autistic .jpg collection any neckbeard troll can make.

>He fell for the Espanya ens roba meme

>The team had a whole folder of papers and permissions.

doesnt mean a shit in russian federation. its fucking federal country where locals like to piss on federal papers.

>then arrested by FSB

and?

Come to Croatia!
We are cheap and a beautiful sea and cities.
>everything that is wrong with the world was secretly orchestrated by our diaspora as to make every tourist country in europe shit so everyone comes to croatia
>europe destroyed by the eternal croat

the official webpage of the city of Barcelona

ciutatrefugi.barcelona/en/welcome-barcelona

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees

make the EU follow its own laws and trigger article 7

Can't you take a joke?
We are all in the same boat dude.

Wicked.

Ok so can any Spanish Torbe explain what is actually happening there? I know Catalonia wants independence. It is supposed aginst some Spanish law (constitution?). But then why kick those people in the face and molest them and not just let them vote and then say - that it was for nothing? Why harm civilians just NOT to let them vote - if it is illegal it doesn't matter anyway? What I do not understand - redpill me.

that's police force not military force

madrid as a region shouldn't even exist thats just castille
same gdp my ass, that's just because they are the capital and they can afford less taxes as the spanish goberment invests way more
they even have free highways built next to hightways with tolls that no one uses but all spain paid for
with all aves going to madrid and national companies always treating them better
the same madrid company aena controls barajas and el prat

you have no shame

and then once they destroy themselves,Spain loses a big part of their economy,both states crumble.

very nice thinking

If the police for Barcelona it's involved they will be forced to use military force eventually.

>Catalan police not loyal to the state at all

honestly it's over before it even began, if the state cannot control Catalan politics and state then they're just going to separate

#FREECATAKEKISTAN