Shokugeki no Soma

No Soma thread? We have a new episode coming soon, one of the best MCs is finally BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=825835&showfiles=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

What were they doing again? Some kind of tournament? I think I already know who wins but oh well, my secondary ass is just waiting for more Alice.

anime only here, when is souma gonna get some actual character developement? he's stayed pretty much the same since episode 1 and the only thing we saw was when he lost in the shokugeki

>one of the best MCs

Is this ironic?

He's alfa and doesn't lose his spaghetti and he's skilled without being overly powered so yeah

>alfa

Fuck off spic.

New episode tomorrow morning?

Post yfw nano.ripe ED

Wait fuck why is this pic in my hard drive?
Fucking christ.
Guess I'll just report myself.

Not fair, I didn't get to see it.

It was some random Regular Show picture that I must have saved from fucking years ago.
Thanks for the solid mods.

Also I really hope this season is split core, I want this scene animated so badly.

>one of the best MC

Hisako a cutest.

>hishoko will never chop your dick

That would be extremely painful user

I'm actually anticipating Matsuoka's kitchen more than Souma's return

It ended at the end of the first round of that tournament thing where they all made curry. At least, I'm decently sure that's where it ended. It's been a while so the manga and anime are mixed up in my head.

Anyway, we get more of Alice's sidekick, so we'll get to see flashbacks of her when they do his backstory.

>being alpha makes him a great character automatically
I should expect crossboarders in shounenshit threads, I guess, but still, kill yourself.

>only 13 episodes
They literally showed stagiaire in the PV just to fucking tease us.

>22:00 on MX
Fuck seriously? I can't watch it live.

>13 episodes

What the fuck, why?

I wish I knew. Hopefully they're just splitting it and there's another 13 episodes in Winter.

JC is doing 4 shows this summer.

How big will the shitposting be when Central arc starts?

This show made me feel many things
mainly hunger and arousal

I don't think we will ever see it animated.

inevitable rindouposting

Didn't they get all the VAs together to do a cooking competition last season?

>Matsuouka putting the cooked meat back in the plate that held the meat when it was still raw
Still never forgot that.

The rest look like shit.

New restaurant popped up.

And he doesn't even get to eat.

This guy is so fucking akward bring on the ikemens like Nobuhiko or Hanae.

uchidamaaya gave me bitch impression ( with sakura) on ganganga.
but then she came and turned into sempai admirer
>what kind of sorcery is this
also qt taneda/takamina and kayano tenshii

I'm no food expert, but I'm pretty sure that a chef's jacket doesn't accentuate the breasts that like that.

>wanting ikemen
get out normie

the character matsuoka yoshitsugu's selling point is literally a harem king / big hit / autist(lel) seiyuu

Unfortunately, we're right about to enter the peak of the series and then it's mostly downhill from there. This is also about the point where people start to really dislike Souma.

They better animate the Hishoko restaurant part. Literally the best part in the whole manga.

Speak for yourself faggot. The recent chapters have been GOAT.

We just need more side cast in general and less Souma.

I agree that the recent chapters have been better actually, and I like Azami, but after his introduction we had this huge stretch of mostly exposition and pointless matches where threads slowed down like crazy and everyone was complaining. The latest chapter is my favorite since the tournament.

>Megloomy fags tears

Is there any other cooking mangas which also include recipes? I'm just started reading Addicted to Curry.

Why does it look like Soma just used instant transmission?

>Heh, nothing personnel kid

I like reading this but two things come to mind

1) I have a really shitty palate. Or at least one that I feel isn't quite experienced enough. So I end up feeling like I have to take the manga's word that "This is Good" when I don't know enough about individual flavors.

2) The Premise feels really simple and rather plain. Despite that I feel like the author makes it work.

>that feel when you don't ship characters you just love Megumi

>tfw Azami will never leave

Alice looked like a whore as always.
Yes, that's just nasty. Or maybe the jacket have breast pocket, which is still hillarious.

fuck off newfag

>tfw we went from fura fura to ear.rape

Is Meat Girl going to make Dons forever?

I mean it's fine but it feels like she has two gimmicks. Meat AND Don.

Did the hisako and souma ship sunk?
They fit each other well

Hisako is a fag hag now.

That's the danger I think a lot of the characters' specialties fall into. Just specializing in meat isn't quite as varied as specializing in food to suit the eater, or state of the art cooking techniques, or low quality ingredients.

>get motivated by the first season to cook something fancy for once
>fail miserably

They make it look so easy.

Every character in SnS has been cooking for most of their lives. Just keep trying!

This character has had this dreading looming feeling and I have no idea if he's going to actually do anything or if it's just going to be one big joke

I'm about to find out.

He scored higher than meat girl.

I'm dead

It was never a thing.

I hope if nothing else, they animate my OTP. I don't care if she doesn't win, the arc with her and Soma is just too cute.

Do you happen to know the name of this? I want to watch it but can't seem to find it

How you praised your queen and goddess Erina today?

I guess the "pointless matches" are supposed to set the powerlevels straight, so we know who's going to be the star of future, actually important matches

>ending a show IN THE MIDDLE OF A TOURNAMENT

I won't ever forget.

But yeah. I'm 100% ready for more impossibly tasty dishes.

Anime sucks. Who would have thought?

Start with the basics user. Soma's Chaliapin were simple and tasty, and the pork roast is literally just mashed potatoes wrapped in bacon then baked.

So will Erina be irrelevant this season?
Will we ever get dere Erina animated?

Will tsundere-chan's assistant get any meaningful screen time? She was my favorite.

Probably not this season. Come back in one year.

Well shit. Probably gonna pick up the manga soon anyways, she can wait for me.

She gets some meaningful development and focus in a arc where she's also together with Souma. Preview shows that they might reach it in the anime.

Is CR going to stream S2 like they did with S1?

Yeah I did see an announcement that it was added to their lineup

This series went to shit when Aizen was introduced.

Is this manga about cooking?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=825835&showfiles=1

Why are there multiple OPs and EDs for this release?

It's a manga about delinquents and criminals being rehabilitated through cooking.

That actually sounds much more interesting.

Why is Megumi such a shit?

It's just that she's too pure and perfect for this world.

Erina isn't super prominent during the election, but we'll get some good stuff like shoujo manga.

Ruined for marriage.

I thought Souma was the flattest, dullest and most boring character of the show. Everyone else had a thing going for them. Souma was just skillboy. No identity. No he's just best because.

well he's built up in the beginning by the locals in his hometown because he's been working at his pop's restaurant for years, but when he gets to the school, pretty much everyone has been cooking their whole lives as well. That's why his dad wanted him to go to that school, so he would improve and not act like he's #2, #1 being his dad.

This is an anime only person's perspective on the matter though so disregard.

Souma will get his character development arc soon after Azami leaves. Then we will find out about his mom.

>No he's just best because
But he isn't the best. That's constantly reinforced. He just has potential to become the best and to inspire his friends to become better.

She's literally useless without Soma's dick there to suck.

She defeated one of Central's Chosen without needing Soma's help. Megumi's strong enough to stand on her own now.

That pose, man.

Can't wait for this crap arc to end so these Erinafags will stop shitposting and fuck off.

Here's your reply.

>implying next arc wouldn't be all about romancing Erina

Soma and the gang get far thanks to Erina's studies, and Azami gets pissed and expels Erina instead. Are you ready?

Azami has already stated that he needs Erina for his plans. If he expelled her, she and grandpa could just take a flight anywhere and he'd never get her.

>Does nothing but panic in the last chapter
No one gives a shit about the fodder Megumi beats

What does he need her for again? Just for the reputation of the God Tongue/Nakiri bloodline and taste testing? If it's just judgment, then he could use Hayama since taste and smell are interconnected. It's not out of the equation especially with his methods.

It'd be interesting if she became exiled just like Azami did and also ends up like Joichirou with traveling the world and following his philosophy of cooking.