If North Korea nukes Los Angeles would you be angry?

Besides fallout drifting east, what downside would there really be to millions of roasted retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2015/02/11/california-dairy-farmers-are-mooving-to-other-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=5bEcSec-UpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a good friend who lives there, so I'd be sad about that.

Refried Beaners

And should we retaliate?

I have family and friends there

If Kim Jong Un killed my dog (which this would) I would enlist and kill a metric fuckton of gooks

I'd be a win win for me. Bunch of retards gone, and a reason to nuke that fucking zipperhead.

I live here.....and you're an idiot because California produces the fruit & nuts for most of the country
>inb4 illegal farm workers
All those counties go republican, but show your unwillingness to pick up a book nu pol.

I probably wouldn't feel anything since I unfortunately live there.

I would be ''''(((angry)))'''', which is to say externally bellicose and demanding war but internally quite pleased with the overnight purging of American pop culture and the loss of democrat votes.

California is increasingly less important to the national food supply as the midwest has seen a resurgence in farming and has less drought than you fags.

I'd be pissed that they missed Seattle.

this

My cousin is a detective there but he married a Mexican.

The only LA I care about is LAtvia, so I hope they stay safe.

But you're retarded to think they will nuke LA. They will nuke an American base before they nuke a city.

The downside would be that it’s not SF that got nuked

Jews will do anything to get their Jew World Order.

Syria, Iran, and North Korea are who they need to take down.

Hollywood, I'd cheer.

NK probably can't get through the GMD missile defense at Cali with 1-2 ICBMs, though. Alaska and California are where most of the interceptors are located.

They'd need to ripple off 4 or more, and setting them up will be spotted from the air, so I'd expect them to be blasted beforehand.

>California produces the fruits & nuts for most of the country
Well he ain't wrong...

i just want kim to wipe smug little hollywood and portland off the map

You can do without Hollywood.

those wicked wicked DEVILS

I have friends there too, well in the exurbs. I hope they wind is blowing out to sea that day but if not they should have known better than to have moved there. I shall miss them.

It's the Jews.

Seriously?
What you'll eat grains? and ration out fruit and veggies that aren't yet okay with those climates or environment....do you think the soil is so rich in vitamins and nutrients everywhere---you'll be eating genetically modified fruit for generations but at least you'll say hey the radiation only fucked the water table and the birds shitting radioactive seeds only gave three of my kids cancer.
>think outside the box a little

i will post angery memes in solidarity

lol fucking nigger faggit

>retarded
My toe lint has more intelligence than you.
I'm well aware of the unlikelihood of this outcome, but a man can dream can't he?

NO,because I could witness the Glassing of NK

Don't know.
The poz fallout will be worse than the nuclear one.

Underrated post.

But then what will the nu pol faggots watch when comic con and superhero movies aren't made....they'd actually have to get vitamin D from the sun and talk to normies

Idk. We will see when it happens

Kike nigger spic land gone; I would kek.

I live in NY. My father has a small farm upstate. There are many farms here. Livestock, fruits, vegetables, and wild game. Theres a revolution in small local farming taking place. Many high end restaurants in manhattan demand local ingredients. No one wants there shit shipped across the county. I can live without avocados amigo!

Kek.

> I live here

Not for long.

They are nuts.

*their

Nope in fact I'd celebrate

It would blow my mind with it.
But I think war would unite the US under Trump, so that wouldn't be a bad thing. Too bad for the dead spics and liberals.

double kek

There are no other downsides.

East coast fag here. California is a big state, I hope they launch two incase one doesn't cover the whole thing.

>Niggers
>Spics
>Hobos
>Faggots
>All vaporized, crushed, or given cancer
Literally nothing of value would be lost.
Do it, Kimmy!

You do know, for example, Georgia can easily produce the same amount of almonds that Cali produces for less money and damage to the environment? But you know why they don't? Because Cali politicians bribe other politicians to hold small monopolies on certain food items. "California is the nation's bread basket" is bullshit propaganda.

My friend Sabo the street artist lives in L.A..

desu

And here's when argentina comes in and sell you oranges ;)

Yes, it's a beautiful city.

Plus, cali is a naturally dry and arid land. They have too many people depending on a scarce resource like water. Farming is slowly but surely shifting to states with better precipitation.

The United States relies extremely heavily on California for its agriculture. So that would be a problem. The economy would be fucked for a while but not permanently by any means.

At best, NK could probably hit it with 1 ~200 kiloton warhead, with the other few intercepted.

That's really no bother in the grand scheme of things, and most of California would be functioning fine.

info graphic created
created by
created by the
created by the hardworking self made hard workers who work hard

>Refried Beaners

Everyone wins

You don't deserve to live in the United States.

>Tanks
>Pic is of M113s

It will be a glorious day .Bring it brother Kim

YES! I wonder if kin jong has a suggestions box?

I would thank him. Fuck (((Californians)))

I hope they nuke me instead.

Tired of this shitty city and all these dumb college brats.

nice photoshop retard

This is photoshop.

You know that a dog has a lifespam of 15 years old
How old is it?

LA getting nuked would be the best possible scenario for the US.

Millions of liberals and minorities killed.
The Hollywood (((elite))) wiped out.
California converted to a Red State overnight.
Trillions in new trade and construction jobs rebuilding the area.
US gets full justification to fight an unrestricted, total war against whatever chucklefuck nuked us.

It'd be post-WWII all over again, a cultural, social, and technological renaissance in the US with traditional values and families enjoying a glorious resurgence.

Trump is playing 4d chess with these slopes so maybe thats what his endgame is.

No, I think we should send gifts.

>Trillions in new trade and construction jobs rebuilding the area.
How are they gonna rebuild an irradiated patch of land? Even with air burst anything within the immediate vicinity of the blast will be irradiated

Of course nigger. Commieformia may be a wasteland of petty consumerism and gang culture filled with frumpy latino's, but it's out shithole. And by God we won't let some Zipperhead gooks who still think it's 1960 decide what we do with our shithole.

can someone post LA nuke maps n shiett?

need to know if i will die, or if i can watch the city burn from my private beach

serious

In order to get the most structural destruction bang for your buck, nukes are detonated in the air over the target. The radioactive contamination isn't great on the ground for very long.

I live in the suburbs around LA. I'll gladly take one for the team.

wrong

little boy

Mix-a-cans, Jews, Niggers, Mongreloids, Faggots, Transgenders, etc...etc...

A regular New-World-Order shit-hole...

nah we get our oranges from illegal mexicans standing on the freeway onramp sidewalks

hola amigos...siiiiii...naranjas yo...ayyy

Honestly I fully support any country nuking California, even ours.

I mean if they have to nuke somewhere I guess it should be there
Maybe Portland or San Fran

The fallout would suck

Muh avocado toast.

>My cousin is a detective there but he married a Mexican.

lollll what a spic

every dude dating a spic ends up turning into a spic

embarrassing

If LA and Hollywood were hit, I'd be sooo happy. I would love to see a bunch of leftist get glassed.

this

sf needs to get nuked, specifically silicon val

we can always take back LA when we drag kikes out of their homes and cap them in the streets

(((hollywood))) is just an idea

silicon val is the police state
nuke the sf fags

>Bush's Baked Beans

with both of those you wouldn't even know if there were mutations.

I would not be angry, I even have relatives that live in LA and a friend or two there also. I would be elated that this occurred as it would force the US to react to NK for once.

If North Korea nukes an American city they will be hit with force unseen before in human history, the country will literally cease to exist.

Its happening...
breitbart.com/california/2015/02/11/california-dairy-farmers-are-mooving-to-other-states/
California Almond Farm Plans Move to Arizona
youtube.com/watch?v=5bEcSec-UpI

hollywood, san fran, portland, seattle. trump should just do this. fuck waiting for kim.

Mfw

I'd be pissed at pol for letting this happen

Hopefully, the ensuing civil unrest would spread to consume the entire state like a cancer.

I wouldn't be angry the LA was gone. I would be angry NK just Nuked my country.

No. youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

there aren't enough nukes in movies, they always last for like ten seconds then they cut away.

I'd share those feelings as well.

Iowafag here.

Oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, lemons, limes, various melons and plenty of other Citrus grow here just fine during the same growing season we churn out a third of the planet's corn and grain.

You exist purely as a Democrat vote plantation. Your entire coast vanishing in thermonuclear fire would be like popping a big zit. Sure it hurts for a second but once the pus and rot is purged, the healing begins.