Mikoto thread

Mikoto thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10643618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want her to do in Railgun and NT16?

I am going to marry Misaka Mikoto.

Anything except fellate Touma's well serviced dick and maintain status quo

does she know she can kill?

>Railgun
Save Scavenger because they're going to get wiped out if no one intervenes
>NT16
Interact with more magicians but with actual interest in what they're saying, and maybe deciding to leave AC to learn more after they defeat Venom.

Okay.

Sincerely doubt the status quo will be maintained since it's been like that for what, 37 volumes? Might as well drop the series if he actually does because this change is the only interesting step forward that's happened in years.

I want to see her vs the Scavengers in Railgun (I could care less whether she's trying to keep them safe or destroy them herself. Scavenger's fate is irrelevant to me. Live or die, I don't care) and I want to see a permanent change in NT16

Oh I plan on dropping the series if NT16 is essentially "ok I take back everything Mikoto is fine here's more ship pandering that will go nowhere and do nothing. Don't you love it

Threadlyvreminder Mikoto is at her best when when is nowhere near Touma and that only shit guzzling and simple minded sheep think that they are in any way a compatible couple. Eat shit, Kamikotofags

strawpoll.me/10643618

>this poll

Consider reevaluating your life, man.
You know you deserve better than this.

She didn't care about Yuiitsu's wellfare so yes

>shitty fag votes Misaki

She's the weakest with or without power. I hope this waifu faggotry gets beaten to death once and for all in NT16. Fuck Misaki

this picture gets me everytime, those shorts are so underrated

I don't know user, it's not about waifu faggotry. If she can use her fists she can use her gloves, and glovejobs will disable half her opponents.

Is it possible for a girl to achieve such a level of cute?

Is there an inside joke I'm not getting? That question has been posed here before, don't see what's wrong.

Ugly girl with shitty coloured hair and a mans body.

0/10 would not smash.

Do you honestly think would be anything but immune to her glovejobs through the power of sheer GUTS?

GUTS can be overcome by LOVE