How's that NEET life treating you, Sup Forums?

How's that NEET life treating you, Sup Forums?

How the fuck do I convince my parents to let me just go back to being a useless piece of shit all day again?

Get run over by a car.

I wonder if it's easy to start your own business online.

NEET life is hell on earth

I wonder how much longer my mom will tolerate me being a useless piece of shit all day. Been a NEET for 4 years.

actually worked for a guy I used to work with
he was in a car accident and suffered severe head trauma
he was so incredibly slow and incompetent he couldn't hold down a fast food job (drunk customer came through at 1AM and started swearing at him and calling him a retard, so he started arguing back)
now he gets retardbux from the state

How do I become a NEET?

>He doesn't know that hikki threads were always a thing on Sup Forums

It's alright. I kind of want to work at some point though, mostly for the money.

Wait for your grandmother to die and inherit

I bet you don't like ronery threads you huge faggot

>*

>double standard that get mad at blogging but want shitty thread like this to stay
>cuck

As hypocrite as always, Sup Forums

How do I.. speed up the process?

My mom is actively encouraging me to apply for SSI but I don't have much hope for a good outcome. It's humiliating to have no source of income and nothing to do with my life, though. It would be better if I were dead.
But I'm looking forward to a few upcoming series, so oh well.

Visit her until she wants to kill herself.

I got the hikki dream job, and no it's not a paradox.

online poker

I suck at and it's boring but it beats interacting with real people.

I'm doing summer quarter, and actually just got accepted to the EE major for this coming Autumn quarter, I switched from being a physics major. Adds a year to my graduation date, but whatever.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ with your 3DPD garbage.

I fap constantly, bounce back and forth between anime like a ping pong ball, starting many, finishing few, live off a diet of canned fish and vegetables, shower daily, shitpost with a vengence, and draw.

No complaints.

>tfw you lie to your mom telling her you're doing fine because you don't want her to worry

How is her shirt being held up?