They will do the same to Spain as they did to Yugoslavia

They will do the same to Spain as they did to Yugoslavia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZjQcqTNVTM
youtube.com/watch?v=LyeuL-9r_sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uxDyJ_6N-6A
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11832001/Catalan-leaders-party-HQ-raided-by-police-in-corruption-probe.html
elpais.com/elpais/2013/01/20/inenglish/1358714015_363743.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/26/mariano-rajoy-becomes-first-serving-spanish-pm-to-testify-in-criminal-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then let it be so. These moors deserve it.

Also I really hope catalunians will not fall for liberal-marxist agenda and will struggle as they are the avant post of european civilization. They are our last hope in former Roman Europe.

The simple fact that they are sponsored by Israhell and Gaymany speaks a lot

I hate the russian botnet so much

>they are sponsored by Israhell and Gaymany
Are they? The german media seem to ignore the whole thing.

Catalonia is just another Kosovo, or perhaps Bosnia and Herzegovina

Yes, the german banks are giving them money

This map triggers me.

so sad
I can't understand, why they decide separate.
I hope, Canarian Islands wants to stay Ispainian.

Cataluns are not muslims like kosovars or bosnaks. They are europeans by blood, not [i]khazars or bulghars[/i]

Jokes on you, i am a part russian, and my country as white as yours.There was a time when Kosovo was christian, also bosniaks were christians.

*is as white

Finally someone who gets it.
I am very dissapointed by the current state of Sup Forums and people here defending Catalonia separation like it was the last bastion of white people and tradition was the last nail in the coffin for me. I will probably stop browsing Sup Forums tomorrow.

(((German)))) banks

some humans are still in the evolutional stage of homo-erectus, they can never become homo-sapiens

I stated that Israhell are also supporting them

Tell me more about Catalonia.
Wtf with that guys?
1)They are may lost EU status
2)1\5 of national spanian debt(approx 200 kkk euros)
3) lose custom privilege and lose 30% gdp

Spain is a real country and Spaniards are a real ethnicity/nationality.

Yugoslavia wasn't

Join Sup Forums discord and Voice - 6RvQDp

i am not giving the kikes any information about me, don't use diskikerd

This.

Jewish tricks again.
Why I'm not surprised?

>is part russian
>thinks he's white

Why are they doing this? Because they want to break up Spain and completely open up the borders from Africa.

Little Andalusia will be alot easier to bully around than Spain.

They'll divide Europe as much as possible to make it nearly impossible for European to protect Europe. While a federal EU is probably necessary to resist the Jew-S-A (sorry burgerfriends, but while you guys are cool, your country is run by a bunch of genocidal jews), and their insane plans for us, this is not the way to go.

This is just once again, coastal elites, fucking over everyone else.

The fascist leades Primo de Rivera distinguished 2 spain. The one of the north related with the Germans and the one of the south with the Berbers

> probably has brown eyes, therefore being a kike

>blue eyes mean you're white
>lot of finns have blue eyes
literally not an argument

>Cataluns are not muslims like kosovars or bosnaks
Except they are, largest muslim containment area in Spain, and this isnt just a meme.

>immigrants go to the best economic regions

wow crazy, really maekes me thinke

>thinks i have blue eyes

>not knowing fins are actually indo-europeans

How does that contest my argument? Autistic fucking burger retard.

you said catalans are muslim which is patently untrue

any more alternative facts potatonigger?

>Yugoslavia wasn't
it literally was, with slovenia being the only exception

The eternal anglo has destroyed in just a few decades Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Irak, Libya, Syria and created a migrant crisis that will completely destroy Europe.

If they could destroy Spain, it would be the best entrance for the new waves of Africans who want to come to Europe.

The eternal anglo or the eternal jew, as you may also call him

>im so fat and retarded: the post
They have the largest mudslime percentage in spain along side the Catholics. Guess what will happen 50 years from now...

muslim percentage doesnt mean catalans themselves are muslims, you absolutely retarded 60 iq potato nigger

its the economic powerhouse of spain, literally a quarter of spain's gdp in a small region, no shit they have the most immigrants, how on gods green earth does that make actual catalans muslims by faith like european muslims or actual muslims in asia/africa?

no wonder everyone with half a brain left your retarded starving island, imagine being confined to a shitty rock with millions of brained inbreds like yourself

>brained

braindead*

Who cares about jewgoslavia?

>he believes they are all economic migrants
>economic "POWERHOUSE"
hahahhahahhahhahhahaga
Please refrain from talkinv about things you don't understand burger. Catalonian ethnicity is a meme, their "language" is in fact a french LARP dialect, the muslims will outbreed them in half a century and you're routing for commie Al-Andalus.
Kys

They had a Truck of peace not long ago.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Pictured future independent Catalonia public transport.

Does this mean we can drop more bombs to keep the peace?

So you're for a European Union? Remember how that worked out for Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union.

This.

>tfw a spanish gibmigrant in Ireland doesn't want us to leave the shithole that's Spain but that's exactly what you did

We're going to need a fucking wall.

Nah, either you or Morocco(probably even Algeria and Libya) will be in the role of Albania in this conflict

More like this, to preserve the ethnicities of all those involved.

We need to man the fortresses now.

Thats just not true. Nobody wants you to leave because you have no legitimate reason to.

They have all the reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZjQcqTNVTM

Leftist propaganda.
How unexpected.
Out /Leftypol/

Good.

No, it's bad

I just like punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyeuL-9r_sQ

600,000 in México? smells like bullshit

There will be a civil war in spain in 3-5 years no question about it. No way in hell catalonia remains part of spain longer term. And this wont be the only part of europe there will be a huge civil unrest

They don't act like muslims around us.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxDyJ_6N-6A

The breaking of Yugoslavia was a good thing. A degenerate state that needed to be destroyed.

don't u see what is happening, the age of peace is over, this is only the beginning of civil war and strive in europe, it starts on the shores and makes it way upwards.

nothing will happen. Its all an elaborate ruse:

This is Catalans main problem:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11832001/Catalan-leaders-party-HQ-raided-by-police-in-corruption-probe.html

elpais.com/elpais/2013/01/20/inenglish/1358714015_363743.html

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/26/mariano-rajoy-becomes-first-serving-spanish-pm-to-testify-in-criminal-case

>pro-eu
>pro-immigration
>fight for borders
>so they can remain open
>fight for independence
>so you can stay dependent of EU

It makes no sense to fight for separation if whatever you want to separate from will be free to move in anyway.

This 'move' will leave everything just where it was.

So the corrupt who started this are the beneficiaries.

This is the Catalan red pill.

Good. Europe is in need of reshaping anyway.

Daily reminder:

When Austria voted, a decade or so ago or whenever it was, for a rightwing president that wanted to lower immigration, and he won fairly and peacefully, the EU and the rest of the Western world literally froze them out of diplomacy and enacted sanctions against them

But when Spanish police brutally put down a peaceful democratic vote, the EU does nothing.

wtf map is that, Catalonia isn't in Africa.

Yes, it's a complete disaster this will now TURN very bad coming years as the economy of europe coms down & refugee crisis develops more. It will be a civil unrest all over. You already have something like 70% youth unemployment in italy, spain, france, greece and portugal. Absolutely catastrophe

In usa too civil war is inevitable maybe next president season no matter who wins, economy will get much worse and class war follows

hmm as almost as if its controlled opposition,making retards believe if the EU is against the independence,that it must mean Catalonia is based even if its pro-jewish , left supported and Soros funded!