What should we do to wh*Te people who begs in Asia just to travel and do degenerate activities?

What should we do to wh*Te people who begs in Asia just to travel and do degenerate activities?

Lived in Thailand for a whole year, nice white dick wanting women there

no one will give this guy money. chinese are jews in disguise

相信我,我知道

If I saw that guy I'd tell him to fuck right off. I've had a couple white dudes come up to me over the years with some bullshit story to ask for money. They realize about 5 seconds into their story that this was a bad fucking idea.

Idiots like this give whitey here a bad name.

have you been to pattaya? theres a whole street there dedicated for turkish sexpats

Same way I treat any other beggar - a quick glance then ignore.

Incarcerate them permanently for spreading Western degeneracy. Torture them, slowly poison them, release them to their country to die in a way that cannot be determined by coroner's office.

>If I saw that guy I'd tell him to fuck right off
you wouldn't do jack shit you tiny Asian midget

you don't have the balls to walk up to a wh*Te giant, he'd kick your ass faster than you can say chinchongmongbong. you pathetic betacucks need to be with at least 10 before you even have a chance against the noble and strong wh*Te man

Give them homes and welfare and free education and preference over the Asians who built their country and swap out your curriculum to focus on white achievements in Asia and tolerate the Christians who want to radicalize your youth and impose Christian law on their communities and silence anyone who disagrees.

How much would that cost on average if I don't need to live on much?

Tell me more

Look at this motherfucker's face. Disgusting. He is not a kid anymore for wanting to travel worldwide with no money and no purpose.

你确定吗?我很厉害,我会打死你,会让你穿绿帽

whole bunch of israelis aswell

sounds familiar, really gets the noggin joggin

at sam hydes asian blowjob store?

Hey guys I toured Asia from Nippon to Singapore with ZERO ameribucks and purely upon begging and handouts. Made it to Thailand and tricked whores into awesome 3 way gangbangs for free.

>i left and never payed

AMA

>sergey
>white

1 day only
about 1000€ a month and you live good
if 2000€ you live like a king

HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS???