Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

sucking a dick wil gain you profit. why dont you do it OP?

THIS. OP is a homophobe.

This is why.

Also, you realise that GDP increasing doesn't mean that people are living better lives.

GDP is only important to hook-nosed reptiles.

He obviously has, many many times.

Because I don't enjoy sucking dick. But as a patriotic capitalist, I'm ok with other people sucking dick for money.

So do you figure that identical thread #6102 is going to get some different responses, you unbelievable retard?

If by GDP you mean it'll increase our grisly death percentage likelyhood then they are probably correct

It's hard to have a civilized free market economy in a culturally enriched nation. Kill yourself.

>An extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year won't increase the total well-being in the world

**IF** they come to work.
Instead of just coming for hand outs.

You stop all benefits being handed out to immigrants, you don't get the wasters and yes GDP will grow.

But even in places like Germany and Sweden, they are officially stating that the majority of the immigrants don't work.

/thread

Even in a place where the welfare state has been abolished, they'll just resort to crime.

Thats why the jews want to have free borders and mixed races? To double gdp and double sheckles? Right?

Economists dont know shit about the economy.
Their discipline went full pseudo with the growing pretention that they are a "hard" science rather than a social science.

Why are the chinks smart as fuck, but are awful at reading compared to fucking Ukraine?

It will raise living standards for one half
And lower it for everyone else

This is brown immigration Im talking about specifically. White immigration would be win-win

Economists can kiss my arse. It would be good for the economy if people ate grass and worked themselves to death, but not that good for the people.

>Economists dont know shit about the economy.

As opposed to high school dropouts who fail Econ 101 on Sup Forums?

Yeah and doctors dont know shit about medicine and surgery. Fucking fakes all of them.

Really do the movement a favor and dont do us anymore favors.

The tard is letting you know that its is all for the money. Why would you destroy the basis of proving their greed by disputing the legitamcy of economics??

Net tax payments aren't a measure of a person's productivity. If you want to look at a person's contribution to society, you look at his wage.

Economists dont realize that overcrowding negates their effect
Economics isnt even a science. Its mostly guess work

Are these the same economists who say taxation creates wealth? or that hurricane destruction improves the economy because it increases spending?

Fuck off Keynesian

It's because I fear that they will take my menial job I work because I was too stupid to get a better one. It's their fault I'm not worth anything!!!

I don't support jewconomics

the world as a whole would be better off but the west in particular would suffer. i live in the west therefore you can fuck off with your open borders.

GDP includes government spending. Thus, giving handouts increases GDP. That’s how it works. Go by other measurement factors like productivity or GNP, it paints a different picture for nations and you can see that America is shit tier now.

So yeah, bring in more welfare migrants and GDP will go up. This is how the Soviet Union operated with massive redistribution of wealth, which completely made the USSR look amazing, when reality was absolutely shit.

These are the same economists who are totally cool with fiat currency. Right?

>Are these the same economists who say taxation creates wealth?

Nice strawman.

>or that hurricane destruction improves the economy because it increases spending?

No one says this either.

>Fuck off Keynesian

Keynesianism aren't involved in labor economics and economics of migration at all. All the economists who study this issue are neoclassical.

I will pay OP 50£ if he injects HIV in his veins, why doesn't he?

According to economists it was also a good idea to give a load of McDonalds niggers mortgages prior to 2008

These economists study labor economics, not money.

Transfer payments don't increase GDP. The model behind this idea isn't based on government spending anyway.

Not sure Keynes really meant that mass immigration of turd worlders was a good thing? But neoliberals may have chosen to inter prate it that way.

Nobody cares what Keynes thinks because he has never been a person of authority in microeconomics. I'm pretty sure Keynesianism isn't relevant in PhD macro either.

open borders for people crossing is not the same as open border for trade crossing. you and I being able to trade bread for vegetables does not mean we can enter each others houses. learn this.

No, you’re correct, but reality it is much different under government. I understand the reasoning of migrants increasing GDP and in theory it is correct. But with government collusion, the opposite is true and we get shit.

>All the economists who study this issue are neoclassical
When applied to real-world situations all of these ideas have failed at everything except creating massive economic disparities and creating social unrest.
Go shill for your masters somewhere else bootlick. Sage

>state-worshiping sheep calling the anarcho-capitalist a bootlicker

No, neoclassical economics hasn't been applied around the world. Migration around the world is more tightly restricted than ever.

economists claim all of those things. they can make claims that "GDP will increase!" but ignore the destruction of wealth that preceded the increase in spending.

It is entirely politically motivated. how many times have you heard "if you care about GDP, we need to increase government spending!" this is the same promise. it's a lie and likely coming from the same esteemed economists like Paul Krugman who are just faggot shills

it's the same promise of wealth in exchange for the destruction of our nation and borders as always. I love most of the theory behind ancaps but you lose me with open borders

As long as you keep citing GDP, I will never take you seriously as an ancap. Most likely antifa larping as one. Any Ancap knows not to use GDP as a factor.

Their intelligence is based on Logical and reasoning and not verbal/linguistic. Look in to the theory of 8 intelligences. There are different types of intelligences. Logic/reasoning, Verbal/linguistic, Spatial, Naturalist, Bodily/kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal

>>state-worshiping sheep calling the anarcho-capitalist a bootlicker
Yeah, you pegged me buddy...
>Migration around the world is more tightly restricted than ever.
Seriously....

Labor/migration economists aren't involved in business cycle theory, dude. They don't say things like "government spending increases GDP". I have no idea what your point is.

As for Krugman, he's not a labor/migration economist. He's not even mainstream in PhD macro. He's esteemed for his contributions to new trade theory, not his macro.

You're defending violently enforced government borders. You're probably not an anarcho-capitalist.

>anarcho-capitalist.
That's code word for Koch sucker.
I can't wait for Bannon to run every one of you traitors out on a rail.

World Real GDP per capita: $10,390.55 USD
Doubled: $20781.1 USD

US Real GDP per capita: $52,285.25 USD

Open migration would double the world's real GDP but eradicate the GDP of individual nation-states. The Real GDP per capita of EVERYONE on Earth would be around $20,000 USD, so the average American would be making around 20k-30k USD LESS per annum.

Nice try Shlomo, really made me think.

You're likely intelligent and learned in academic economics. You definitely learned a ton in your studies, and this is your fatal flaw. You have not yet realized the central lie behind academia, which is that it uses obscure academic language an to dress up old theories as new and relies on most people's assumption that they are honest.

my point is that it's the same shit as always - selling leftist political theory as good for the economy and hiding their reasoning behind new and obscure economic reasoning.

Krugman is a perfect example of someone who constantly, relentlessly, insultingly contradicts himself based upon who is in office or what's in with the NYT intellectual crowd. Economists past basic market fundamentals are mainly frauds.

So, I don't care if "economists say that destroying the integrity of your nation will mean people spend twice as much money!". I don't believe it and never will

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

According to 'economists,' open borders would double the one percent's wealth.