SPANISH FASCIST RIOT POLICE LITERALLY BEING FORCED OUT

LELELELELELELELELELELE

REMEMBER WHEN MY /CTG/ PREDICTED THE FORCE OF THE PEOPLE WOULD EVENTUALLY KICK THE FASCIST POLICE OFF AND YOU LAUGHED AT ME LOL LOOK AT YOURSELF NOW LMAOOOO

twitter.com/VilaWeb/status/914526735072399360

for those who don't know me or catalonia general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUXB2JTAU
youtube.com/watch?v=L9MnplABeLs
nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cge.asp
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/01/dozens-injured-as-riot-police-storm-catalan-ref-polling-stations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are chances of this escalating into a real violent rebellion?

Zero.

Spain is over.

Catalonia wins.

Visca.

FUCKING Visca.

Do NOT be deceived by Catacucks!

They are hardcore Communist, left-wing nationalist and AGAINST White people! Their government is fully Zionist and is acting against White Spaniards (catalans included) living in Catalonia (forcing their displacement outside of Catalonia in order to create a leftist, Multicultural Republic).

>White man, SAGE Cucktalan Nazi Flag LARPers, they are Marxists in disguise! They are fighting against White people, IGNORE Cucktalan separatist threads! FUCK CATALUNYA!

No weapons in civilian hands.
Most likely no.

You've got to go. /CTG/ rules still apply here. Reported.

So they'll just sit and do nothing as the country is being ripped apart? Certainly hasn't seemed like a thing they'd do.

ISLAMIC PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CATALUNIYYA EMERGE!

COMMUNISM SHALL WIN

Leftypol here.
Also non-separatist.
Please KYS

>Balkanized Spain causes ww3 instead of Germany

This is a real twist.

Without catalonia you're going to be poor as a nigger country haha

Look at it's fluffy toes :3

their economy is larger than the rest of spain.

if anything, you're the commies.

Guns will start flowing to the area from the other countries the second shit is getting out of hand. It's what happens in every conflict area and this case happens to be on the on the shore of the Mediterranean so it's not long way to North Africa or Balkans.

Nah, it's just a prelude. Just like the last time.

YALL GET FUCKED

VISCA CATALUNYA

VISCA FUCKING CATALUNYA

YOU ALL GOT TRUMPED

"WOHH WOHH CATALONIA WILL GO NOWHERE

"WOHH WOHH SPAIN WILL ENDURE"

HAHAHAAHH FUCKING IDIOTS LOOK AT US NOW

THE FUCKING POLICE FEAR THE MASSES

CATALONIA HAS THE UPPER HAND

BLESS
THE
FUCKING
PEOPLE

FUCKING

VISCA

>zionist
>left-wing nationalist
>communist
Pick one, only one and never go full retard again.

have fun with ISIS....

>zionism
Israeli ethnonationalism
>left wing nationalism
Nationalist bolshevism Aka Stalinism
>communism
Blanket term for many left wing ideologies that emerged in the 20th century, Stalinism is one of those ideologies

Happy now?

Legion Condor when?

Most of their exportations are to the rest of Spain, fuck off kike.

Why are the National Police loyal to Madrid? In in China during the Tienanmen Squar the local garrison was not politically reliable. Peasant soldiers from the rural areas had to be brought in.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUXB2JTAU

Soon.

Spaniards on 20 Meters are saying cell and landline phones and Internet are down in Catalonia. No news going in or out. They are requesting we report this information to news agencies.

I support catalonian independance because we didn't get a good happening for a long time.

lmao the young people woke up huh? Fucking coward cops hitting old people just because they want to vote is disgusting.

Also who the fuck takes orders to hit old elderly people? Fucks wrong with them.

Not picking any sides but the way the police handles this situation is just ridiculous..

Nice moist nugget

If Spain was to go to war with itself.
Would you join?

You can't be soft with leftist.

Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in Catalonia and it doesn't look good for No...

Everyone in line was wearing Si hats and Si t-shirts and I even witnessed two No voters standing in line trash talk two Si voters within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We have assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Si

Why are they leftists? Maybe they are SICK AND TIRED of seeing their hard earned money being invested in some stupid fucking EU project huh? Did you ever consider this? Or are you just spouting useless Sup Forums memes?

>but noooooo!! they are all communists and leftists!! all of them yeah!

Dumb cunt.

All seperatists must die

I'm curious why the left seems so quiet on this.

>Says the country formed by separatists.

Reeeeeee

Spain is pretty much fucked, if they raise a hand all the big boys on the block are going to sanction mean old nationalist Spain and impose this and that on them because they are part of the EU cuck union and asked for this themselves. Spain is completely cornered and has to make a very real decision in the coming weeks in deciding what price they are willing to pay for a united Spain. I personally don't think they are capable of enforcing and doing what needs to be done in order to achieve this. The government is simply too run down and poor and desperate for money.

>Busy last few days
>See various Spain threads
>Pay no attention
>Start seeing riots and happenings
>Use browser to see what is going on
>See nothing but Antifa

What the fuck is going on? Give me the TLDR version please. Yes, I am autism.

>says the country that was formed because of other separatists

HAPPENING

>LELELELELELELELELELELE
are you retarded?

>Spain will be a Moorish colony again

NOPPEPEPEPE

I'M EUPHORIC

BITCH THIS LIT AF

THE MASSES TAKING BACK THE COUNTRY

THE NATION RISING

AHHHHHHH

Are things getting fashy? Give me all the deets

If they had given us representation with our taxation, we'd still be under the Crown.

The UK stands with Catalonia
Fuck the EU

Commies are trying to divide Spain again
Here's your Tldr

As opposed to a Mexican colony?

Thank you user

results live

youtube.com/watch?v=L9MnplABeLs

Kill yourself, commie. I wish Franco finished you commie fucks.

Calm down Mohammed.

The catacucks are extremely pro EU

I want to call him Socks!

Fucking based

We saw a pack of No voters lurking behind the corner hoping to sneak in unnoticed. The call went out and soon enough they were scattered, some of them bloodied. It's an important vote, we can't risk illegal vote tampering by No voters.

The UK always wants what's worst for Europe, so this just proves that Catalonia should shut the fuck up.

I mean, they're supported by the UK, by George Soros, by the Muslim Brotherhood....

At some point they should fucking realize.

>THE FASCIST POLICE
I have a hunch that catalonia will need food aid after their indipendence

Where is the tear gas?

>America
You were in Engand's nutsack only about 900 years after Serbia was formed

Yeah you too paquito

Doesn't mean they like seeing their money go there. You realize this whole referendum is about how Catalonia is the region that earns the most, yet doesn't see anything of said money invested in their own region?

Army squashing the uprising in a blood bath, when?

I like how the BBC fucking brainwashed the hole international community. I REALLY HOPE PP JUST GET THE FUCKING TANKS OUT TO THE STREETS

>The government is simply too run down and poor and desperate for money.
They'll be even more desperate for money if Catalonia gets independence.

Can any of you explain to me whats happening?

>The EU kills itself because of multicultural interest going against each other

WOOOOOOOOOOWW

I was about to fucking rage until I saw this comment.
Made me chuckle Finbro :3

Spain's Florida has decided to become Spain's Mexico.

I-It's not like I wanted you to notice me or anything...

T3st

What happened to that dog?

If the pay would be good enough id join whatever side.

Is there any way this ends with the Sagrada Familia being finished soon?

>They are hardcore Communist, left-wing nationalist and AGAINST White people! Their government is fully Zionist and is acting against White Spaniards

As if that doesn't fits the gubmint of ((((Spain))))) too.

Someone skinned it and put it in booties, obviously.

I only want to go to war if I get to die defending Finland or Estonia from Russians or Islamic Swedes.

Best post

Bro mind your business
nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cge.asp

Look at the filename

Nationalism, baby: Catalonia for Catalans!

Let's say Catalonia formed their own little militia and Spanish military had to get involved, would the EU/NATO allow a full scale civil war to kick off in Spain?

Catalonians just voted to become an independent country so Madrid police hospitalised 500 peaceful citizens for bants

CATALONIA YES!

This is the California meme argument here. They talk about muh GDP but neglect to mention the massive amounts of resources they take from other states. I'm willing to bet that Catalonia's economy can't exist in a vacuum.

BROOD IN THE CURB!

You know.. after the police leave the military arrives. Try not to celebrate a handful of police leaving against thousands of commies

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/01/dozens-injured-as-riot-police-storm-catalan-ref-polling-stations

No we wouldn't

I've never wished for an entire people to be genocided so hard as I wish for Catalan genocide.

BASED.

Why? Do you have like relatives or something here?

No but I hope they take back your dumb rock just to spite you.

Yet Catalonia has been around for a long ass time.

well then those people should let them go and laugh at their future failure without this so called taking

When has that ever stopped anyone? People raided military bases here and took tanks to fight

>economy is larger than rest of spain

why the fuck do you lie, their economy is 1/5 of Spain's total not larger.

You mean Catalonia for Arabs, Africans, Pakis and Pajeets.

ABSOLUTELYCHINA.WEBM

Yes, and I hate Russians and Swedes, so added bonus.

Wall when?