ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you

Cheeky, smug, and a bit of a jerk.
Hyouka fucking best, though

Also looks exactly like me.

Me irl

wicked sense of humor etc etc.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was just another pleb. What if this character actually became aware of my existence? It's beyond me.

Plankton
Nihilistic, intelligent and with a wicked sense of humor

I'm just missing the cute girl aspect.

There wasn't enough smug Oreki in that show. He did unholy things to me.

Me

Smug Oreki is the best because it's a rare occurrence.

Literally me

>no doujins with Oreki maledom
why live?

Rika?

this but I'm only being slightly ironic

Also this guy.

>Alcoholic
>Depressed
>Angry at pretty much everyone
>Has a shitty, patchy beard

Yeah. Basically me.

except I'm not a woman.

I'm perfect

I just love swords so much.

Yeah same here user. Only difference is that i'm not a fate fag like Takumi is.

I refuse to believe you're a cute girl in her underwear.

Pic related is literally me; nihilistic and intelligent, with a wicked sense of humor.

in personality

Oops that was wrong pic. Here we go.

Tomoko is me

You a girl? There are a lot of Otaku characters to choose from;

I'm a Guy

in basically every single way possible

Me.

Also me.

I usually wear this garb when I'm out relaxing on the beach, or chillin at my home

It helps for world domination

tbqh

Tomoko Kuroki is also me, mixed with Konata Izumi as well... maybe a little bit of Tanaka, also.

I'm a guy, too. It's okay.

Pic related

kek

This man is me

For me it's Light.