Why aren't you going to Burma and volunteering to help based buddhists fight muslims?

Why aren't you going to Burma and volunteering to help based buddhists fight muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_priests
youtube.com/watch?v=KEZr7GsQ734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm a Christian and I'm not allowed to genocide God's enemies. I have to wait for His angels to do it.

Because Burmese problems are for Burmese people to sort out.

And I think they can handle burning down straw huts without me.

i tried finding info on this last night but google was no help
why are the monks attacking the muslims?
is there a history of muslims committing acts of violence against the Buddhists?

What do you think

>1488

>why are the monks attacking the muslims?
Because the kebabs moved in to their land and tried to annex part of it to turn in in to a shariah-controlled zone. The muslims go around murdering monks and enforcing shariah law.

They got sick of kebab and chased them off. Now those evil monks persecuting poor dindu kebabs, such genocide.

is this bait

Because it's none of my business and I support neither side. But the question is, why arent YOU going to Burma and volunteering to help buddhists fight Muslims, OP?

YOU CUCΚS ARE RUINING CIVILIZATION

Nope. You're probably going to shit yourself to see tens of millions of angels come to genocide wicked people.

>but the kikes told me that Christianity was a fake goy religion
Poor you.

According to most news sources it was for literally no reason, until this came out:
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
But in a week or two it will be for literally no reason again.

is this bait

no it isn't, I can deduce the reason is because muslims being muslims
I need actual articles and news items or stories that catalogue events of muslim extremism in burma
this is where simple internet searches fail me, I was wondering if someone had sources that aren't blatantly anti-muslim but present actual news items.
i mean i figured but are there actual reports of muslim violence

>is there a history of muslims committing acts of violence against the Buddhists?
Take exactly one guess if the moon cult of deth did that.

gimmie a minute

>are there actual reports of muslim violence
Not in the mainstream media. Pisslam is the chosen one-world beast religion.

Not even peaceful monks who sit under trees are allowed to criticize goat-fucking murderers. Funny isn't it? Such a strange time to be alive.

Islam almost destroyed Buddhism entirely.

bonus from the same thread

also, /thread

Moon death cult that practices slavery, forced conversion and genocide, Budhists who have been mostly peaceful monks for most of their existence. I am sure the Moon Death cult has been terrorizing the Budhists ever since they came to their lands. I remember reading about they massacred a whole bunch of budhists not that long ago.

I'm officially done with Sup Forums

PEOPLE ARE DYING

all you lowlifes can do is sit here and shitpost while a
modern day GENOCIDE is taking place.

What if that was you getting killed by buddists? What if it was your family?

How would your mother feel if she could see the shit that you post about innocent people being SLAUGHTERED?

I am Buddhists.

>Sikhism is a relatively recent religion, that evolved in times of religious persecution. Two of the Sikh gurus – Guru Arjan and Guru Tegh Bahadur, after they refused to convert to Islam, were tortured and executed by the Mughal rulers.[22][23] The persecution of Sikhs triggered the founding of the Khalsa, as an order to protect the freedom of conscience and religion,[22][24] with qualities of a "Sant-Sipāhī" – a saint-soldier.[25][26]

my family wouldn't get killed by Buddhists because my family wouldn't massacre or interfere with Buddhists

You're either ignorant of the atrocities those people have been comitting against the buddhists for almost a century or a shill.

Educate yourself on this matter before posting your shitty uninformed opinions with propaganda pictures.

>Not in the mainstream media
this is what is so infuriating, i try to find news that actual presents all sides of the conflict and the only thing i can find is muslims dindu nuffin and Buddhists are the devil
Like how stupid does the mainstream media think we are. If fucking buddhist monks are retaliating then you know something else is going on here

Because Buddhists are even more fucked up than Jews, the dogmatic ones, anyway. The philosophical ones are insufferable, but the religious ones are god damned inhuman beasts worse than the Kikes.

Typical right winger rhetoric. Stop blaming the victims you shitty excuse of a human being. No one deserves to be killed in the street for being who themselves, least of all peaceful muslims.

>Waiting for the apocalypse to happen.
>Not choosing to take actions to prevent said apocalypse.
Either you're lazy or delusional.

As for me, I am currently busy with my studies and work.

>is there a history of muslims committing acts of violence against the Buddhists?
There's a history of Muslims committing acts of violence against everyone.

>Burma
There's my reason. I don't want to die from drinking poop water.

I will reiterate my point: Educate yourself on this issue before giving your opinion to people who haven't requested it.

Also muslims are cancer. They aren't peaceful people, they have been massacring people in that country for decades.

Thanks user, nice to see a full history of their shit

You are all heartless fucks if you can look at this picture and not be moved to ACTION. We need to stop evil.

First they came for the Burmese muslims..

>is there a history of muslims committing acts of violence
have your you and begone with it

Ashin Wirathu did nothing wrong

Do you think your ancestors said the same thing you pathetic faggot? Your bloodline fought thousands of wars over time and now you just want to throw in the towel? lel

everybody hates muslims

Because volunteering to live in Myanmar as a buddhist just so you can defend yourself from muhammedans is an oxymoron

mudslime detected

Bye, bye christians.

Not sure anyone has connected this, but Muslims outnumber Jews 3:1, and there was alot involved in Jewish genocide. This isn't genocide.

>prevent said apocalypse.
Why would I want to prevent the apocalypse? The cursed ruler of this world is toying with everyone and its monkeybrain kids are ruining the whole world.

I really wish I could see the genocide when it happens, I hope I'm here to witness it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_priests

>muslims literally made priests take up arms against them

Really need no other argument to show anyone that Islam is cancer

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

>form right wing death squad
>kill antifa
>get murdered by antifa
Great plan, guy. What's next?

Bye bye, goy.

in the oldest known historical record of buddha's teaching it is said that monks should not even resist highway robbers, bandits, murderers etc because fighting back for your life implies many things, an obsession with self, clinging to an illusory identity, hate and anger, lust for life, etc. by resisting, fighting back, killing your attacker, you may live, but what will be the quality of your remaining life and rebirths after that action? so the logic is that by not-resisting and essentially allowing yourself to be killed, you actually win anyway because you will get a purer rebirth and continue to advance in your religious discipline. remember, buddha said that his teaching goes against the stream of common thought; death in buddhism is really leaving the cult and disrobing, becoming a common man again without the aspiration to nirvana. physical death for a monk who has severed all worldly attachments is really not such a big deal, and in fact many monks in the buddha's time killed themselves and were not criticized for it. "such is the way of life for sages, they have no more love of life, all craving is rooted out, and they attain extinction." however, all that being said, buddha never faced a problem quite like the islamic terror death cult, which almost completely wiped out buddhism from its native india in a short time, so who knows if he would have remained so passive or taken the view of these modern burmese monks?

>Getting involved in a land war in Asia

This is bad bait. At least I hope it's fucking bait. People these days have gotten so stupid I almost want the muslims to burn us all alive.

Yeah like 80 years worth.

Would the Burmese want our help? It seems like they're perfectly happy in their ethnostate.

KEK

>Why would I want to prevent the apocalypse?
Because helping to improve this world is the right, moral, and socially responsible thing to do. Because just throwing in the towel and just waiting for the end is a sign of sloth, which is a rather massive sin in the Christian religion.

I doubt they care whether they live or die, and are more concerned with keeping the teachings alive

How so? I mean real Buddhists, not Liberal larpers in the West. I've visited monasteries in China and Japan, and literally all they do is sit around and meditate, or perform manual labor.

>mfw every faith worldwide is uniting against the mudshit menace
lol bye bye Islam and pedo prophet

if I could help the world for a future generation, I would condemn myself to a thousand hells

>1488

Wasted get

Except all of those faggot atheists will back up the mudshits because muh persecution.
Armageddon is approaching and Jihadis are undoubtedly Satan's army sent to destroy mankind.

On one hand, it's still violent conflict and war, which I'm almost certain Buddha wouldn't be for. On the other hand, it's more than the life of the individual on the line; numerous Buddhists and innocents risk death at the hand of Muslims, as do their very ideology. To let such evil continue in the world because you're worried about being a selfish individual may in fact be a selfish act in and of itself.

>so the logic is that by not-resisting and essentially allowing yourself to be killed, you actually win anyway because you will get a purer rebirth and continue to advance in your religious discipline
Is Trudeau a buddhist?

>helping to improve this world is the right, moral, and socially responsible thing to do
No, that's the worldly thing to do. Expose darkness. Everyone is moving towards the judgement of God, and being separated in to 2 groups, those on His left hand, and those on His right hand. You're probably only going to understand when you die or are resurrected. This world is a giant prison run by the lowest degenerate you could imagine.

The world is garbage. You mean you'd help the people?
God created the earth. God did not create the stupid corruption of Babylon on top of it.

buddhist monks =/= regular buddhists
but yes i agree with the latter part of your post, buddha would think differently if islam was in the equation while he was walking this earth

>No, that's the worldly thing to do.
>Implying improvement of the only land most, if not all of mankind have to live through is a selfish or at least wrong action.
Found the idiot and confirmed his status as such
>This world is a giant prison run by the lowest degenerate you could imagine.
Then let us work to improve it.

>Found the idiot
>let us work to improve it
OK, so when you've genocided all of the seed of Satan, killed all the Freemasons, correctly identified fake Jews and killed them, killed all sodomites, killed all liars, killed all pagans and witches, killed all prostitutes and pimps, killed everyone who lusts, steals, fornicates, killed all corrupt politicians, and a bunch of other stuff, then I'll worship you. OK?

read the rest of the thread, just saying muslims being muslims doesn't exactly win arguments or provide credibility to an argument. Citing actual sources does and thats what i was asking about.

you don't hate islam because you don't know islam , you hate the image portrayed by wahabism :-)
the people who think that's ok to kill children are in deep misery , even if it's ''satire'' it's very wrong and bad for your soul

they doesn't need help so far

Can this actually happen? I mean motherfuckers go over and join ISIS and come back to Canada.
I should join and become a modern day warrior monk. Studying the way of armed harmony and trancendence of automatic fire

Is it OK if I kiss a little boy's penis?
Do I get a 9 year old wife to clean crusty semen from my clothes?
Do I get to have sex with animals?
Do I cut off as many heads as I want to or is there a limit?

>is there a history of muslims committing acts of violence

First, one man doesn't have to do all of that; we are many and they are few, hence why I am asking you to put aside your depressing downer tendencies and work towards improvement of our world.
Secondly, I didn't ask to be worshiped, although I do appreciate the offer of being so if I do what you ask. Nevertheless, currently I can only do so much alone (again, going back to point number one.)

Fuck outta here. You people call everyone else cucks but you submitted to an Arab warlord and his mongrel army of retarded illiterate desert apes and now spread that same message. Islam is cancer.

As a christian i can't kill muslims because i'm not allowed to defend myself

If their God wants the Apocalypse, who are they to stop it?

I bring the sword, not the pen.

Can't afford it, our economy is too shit

>fundamentalism is the problem, just look at fundamentalist hinduism, buddhism and jainism
>totally not the fundamentals of muhammadism that is the problem, they are all the same

Whites are like what, 15% of the world's population?
Half of whites are women.
Half of whites are liberal.
How many non-whites are interested in improving the world?
How many of them are even awake? Not only do you believe in insane odds, you fail to see that for every 1 good deed, billions of wrong-doings occur.

You call me an idiot yet you don't see beyond your nose. You cannot have the types of opinions that you hold outside of this hugbox of 'free speech'.

Anti-Christs are liars and will be killed. They will suffer more than homos will, and the famous city of Sodom was scored so hot that the rocks flaked away.

>willingly volunteer for jungle warfare.

Fuck that its Winter warfare or no warfare.

>flag

You have enough problems, no need to worry about others.

pretty sure the "genocide" happened after the latest massive muslim terrorist attack killed a dozen burmese cops

youtube.com/watch?v=KEZr7GsQ734

Not my people, not my problem.

I actually feel happy someone is finally doing something against muslims. So the picture makes me feel happy

>What if it was your family?

no birth, no death
no coming, no going.

We are his angels.

>First they came for the Burmese muslims..
.. then, with any luck, after all other kinds of Muslims. what is wrong with that?

They seem to have the situation under control, and I'm rooting for them.

Than make them interested. You say I can't see past my nose, yet you are blind to the obvious truth. Spread the message of world improvement to every corner of the globe. For even numerous liberals, in particular the white ones, truly do wish to see a better world. They are just unaware that the methods they pursue would be the death of it. As for the non-white races, one could easily appeal to the more rational ones by explaining the benefits of a mutually beneficial relationships within society, and how a strong ethical core can improve an entire culture.
The greatest irony of what you just said lies in the very beginning. You imply it will be difficult, that the odds are stacked against us. On this I agree. However, that does not mean we should just throw down are swords and give up. Quite the opposite, for the challenge provided by this obstacle further adds to the eventual reward gained from our victory. I say we should press on, in spite of overwhelming odds; better than just sitting by apathetically.

Is this actually an option? I'm good to go. Where do I sign up?

not real buddhism

kek, wise elephants know their shit

I don't think they want us there, besides Buddhism is a religion of peace. Not all Buddhists.

>How would your mother feel
She would be reluctant, but she accepts my judgement as my father has passed and I am the eldest son.

She'd feel scaredy and proud at the same time. How does your mama cope with your gayness?

Not all Buddhists, bigot. Buddhism is a religion of peace.

Muhammadanism is a death cult, buddhism is a tradition of peace